Pregnancy and Slimming World

Do you think you can have avacado on SW as a h ex b as a "tweak"?
Given that I read somewhere a h ex is approximately 6 syns measure out 6 syns worth. X

I love peas and some sweetcorn and I'm trying to not focus on forcing a 1/3 super free but just putting what I can stomach on my plate and mainly trying not up beat myself up about it. My Hubbie has agreed to eat better so I have a "buddy" all it took was a lot of bribing!!x

Glad you've got hubby onside to help. Mine is 'helping' by munching through all the sweeties and rubbish we have from xmas!

Glad you've got hubby onside to help. Mine is 'helping' by munching through all the sweeties and rubbish we have from xmas!

Oh dear. Well I got tony a tablet computer with condition he ate properly as he needs to lose a couple of stone and its just cause of that treat that he's not helping by eating chips and sweets lol x

I'm now 31 weeks! Can't believe how quick its going although I also feel like I've been preggers forever cos I found out about 4/5 weeks. I finish work in four weeks and it cannot come quick enough!!

Jealousy alert!!! I'm also 31 weeks but I'm not leaving for another 8 :( x

Jealousy alert!!! I'm also 31 weeks but I'm not leaving for another 8 :( x

Boo! I'm only finishing so early cos I'm finding it so hard with my hours at work. I'm exhausted all the time it feels like at the moment. Plus bump is massive and I don't know how much longer I'll be able to drive!

I'm gutted at the same time cos it means I have to go back to work a month earlier than I had wanted to cos of money.

Hoping these 8 weeks fly by for us both and we don't have to wait too long after them for the little ones!

Took my son and hubby way for two days in London and did my best foodwise, 70% but on like 5lbs since 2 weeks, oops. How tiring is it though being on your feet most of the day and being moody, gawr hubby does not understand 'pregnancy'! He says you only 5wks prenant you shouldn't be moaning, I say he is not a women what would he know ;)
Second day been good but god do I need constant motivation, it is so hard esepically with tiredness and looking after a little un!

If anyone is interested Aldi do extra lean mince for £3 (happy days)

Took my son and hubby way for two days in London and did my best foodwise, 70% but on like 5lbs since 2 weeks, oops. How tiring is it though being on your feet most of the day and being moody, gawr hubby does not understand 'pregnancy'! He says you only 5wks prenant you shouldn't be moaning, I say he is not a women what would he know ;)
Second day been good but god do I need constant motivation, it is so hard esepically with tiredness and looking after a little un!

Aw shame I get you totally with the tiredness in the early stages especially If you already have a little one to look after too :)
X

Give your fella a slap next time he comes out with something like that! I remember being soooooo tiredi in tri 1! It's frustrating too cos you feel ok some days and others its just all too much doing the simplest things. I didn't even have another little one to look after!

Thanks for the mince offer! Will be going to aldi on the way home!
1st trimester I was exhausted - really really exhausted! It's the only reason I did a pg test as I didn't have any symptoms. Bless you - hope it passes for you BLA xxx

Last edited:
Hi ladies! Not been posting on here for an age! Congrats to everyone who has had baby news since I was last on here! So many SW babies!

I'm now 31 weeks! Can't believe how quick its going although I also feel like I've been preggers forever cos I found out about 4/5 weeks. I finish work in four weeks and it cannot come quick enough!! I'm sick to the back teeth of everyone saying 'How will we cope without you?!'

SW wise, I'd been off and on for a long time but got really back into it before xmas when my GTT scared me! Thankfully all clear! But since new year I've been 100% on plan. I'm determined this year will be a year of eating healthily!

I have been soooooo hungry the last few days tho! Has anyone else found this in the last trimester?! I think I got through five meals yesterday! Am just making sure its all SW friendly stuff I'm munching on!

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

I am so with you o the eating front, all I do is eat, its ridiculous and its not like my portion size is small, managing to stay on plan at the mo though so happy wit that!!xx

I was mega exhausted in the first trimester (and again now) get him to google it and show him its a proper symptom!!! Well done on doing your best to be on plan, I know how hard it is to stay focused when you've got a little one to run around after!!

I might be wrong but I'm sure I saw on instagram that the aldi extra lean mince is something like 12% fat not less than 5% but you'd have to check, I may have got it wrong, just dont want it to sabotage your good work!xxxx

Feeling very organised today ladies, we bought the car seat, which was the last 'big thing' we had to get. It's just stuff like nappies and toiletries we need to get now. Got ourselves a bargain as well, after trying it in mothercare we went to toys r us and got it £40 cheaper in the sale.

Still feeling like I could eat a horse though! Am off to whip up a massive sw friendly dinner of I'm not sure what just yet!!

Unfortunately my husband understands pregnancy a bit too much and is currently moaning that my pregnancy symptoms are rubbing off on him even though i dont have any apart from sore boobies! He's tired and eating for two and even told me to hide the chocs lol. 12 week scan tomorrow at 2:30 cant wait, at last i get a due date and see baby x

Unfortunately my husband understands pregnancy a bit too much and is currently moaning that my pregnancy symptoms are rubbing off on him even though i dont have any apart from sore boobies! He's tired and eating for two and even told me to hide the chocs lol. 12 week scan tomorrow at 2:30 cant wait, at last i get a due date and see baby x

This made chuckle! I have to admit my OH has got a bit of a bump too after xmas!

Goo luck for your scan tomorrow! So exciting to see baby!

Yey for scan tomorrow, hope it all goes well!! Have you kept it a secret? Will you get to tell people tomorrow? So nice when you get a due date!!xx

This made chuckle! I have to admit my OH has got a bit of a bump too after xmas!

Goo luck for your scan tomorrow! So exciting to see baby!
My husband has recently lost 10lbs and his legs, arms, face look so slim apart from his tummy, he still has that bump from my first pregnancy lol. I love teasing him about it x

I'm 39 weeks pregnant today, 1 week until due date, that's crazy!!!!!! :)

I'm knackered today, hubs came off his push bike on his way home from darts last night, he's ok but went up to a & e last night just incase of concussion!! I didnt sleep until he got in at 1, then had to get up to pee a couple of times & Freddie got up at 8 (which is good for him) toddlers just dont understand the words, mummys tired!! Hubs has been off today, he' got a nasty shiner, swollen cheek and a big ass graze down his thigh but he's ok luckily, his heads been throbbing and he's been grumpy though!! He said he's going to work tomorrow & Freddies in nursery 9-3 so I plan on doing absolutely nothing!!! :)

Back