Pregnancy and Slimming World

I have been on plan 100% today and feel so good and have so much more energy compared to the last few weeks x the problem now is trying to stay on plan as much as possible during the rest of the pregnancy x

Well done you I did great at the start but I've been naughty the past two days back on it tomorrow though :)

Got to be there for 11AM. Exciting stuff! I've been warned that it may take ages tho as my cervix is still completely closed :( oh well! At least I know I'll meet them soon! x

Got to be there for 11AM. Exciting stuff! I've been warned that it may take ages tho as my cervix is still completely closed :( oh well! At least I know I'll meet them soon! x

Mine took about 2 1/2 days from getting the first pessary thing to baby being born. But a friend of mine took less than a day. Take lots of magazines, books, snacks (the food isn't great!!) we downloaded tv onto iPad, and walk LOTS! I know our hospital so well now. Even though your tired and just want to lay down, keep moving!!! Although I'm not the best person to say walking lots helps as he took ages to come out - but his head was stuck in a funny position!! And good luck hunny!!! How exciting you'll be meeting your baby very soon xx

You never know it could all start naturally x loads of walking helps x

Hi ladies, new here, im 33+3 preg with my first, having a boy! Lost 3st prior to pregnancy and was 12.7 when I fell pregnant. ..im now just under 16!! Heellp! Keep saying im straight on sw after ive had him but I need to start now, first day back on plan doing well, has anyone else gained this much in pregnancy? Going to breastfeed too so hopefullu thatll help! Hope you're all well! X

Hi ladies, new here, im 33+3 preg with my first, having a boy! Lost 3st prior to pregnancy and was 12.7 when I fell pregnant. ..im now just under 16!! Heellp! Keep saying im straight on sw after ive had him but I need to start now, first day back on plan doing well, has anyone else gained this much in pregnancy? Going to breastfeed too so hopefullu thatll help! Hope you're all well! X

Hi there, congrats! aww baby boy, in having a girl! I'm 21weeks, I weighed 13stone when I got pregnant now I'm 14.12 which is a lot considering in only half way through! I intend to join a class as soon as baby comes! It's tough healthy eating whilst pregnant I've gone right off salad and veg but forcing myself to eat them where as before I loved salad! I think when the warmer weather comes healthy eating will be a little easier! Breastfeeding apparently helps loads but bare in mind you have baby in there and loads if water so you will be surprised how much weight drops off you straight after :) xx

Hey congratulations x I will also be going straight back to sw after baby and also struggling right now just dont like the sight of salad and if i dont eat when i'm hungry i just go mad like i did today. Oh well never mind tomorrows a new day and dont worry all that weight gain wont be food gain most of it will be baby weight and swelling and I have heard breast feeding really helps with the weight loss but unfortunately i have never successfully established breast feeding with my children and not very positive that i will succeed this time either x

Thats not bad, im shocked ive put on 3.5st! Know the feeling, I think unfortunately my attitude has been "oh well im pregnant" and putting chocolate down to cravings hehe is this your first baby? Im mega excited a bit apprehensive of what labour will be like.. dont want everyone looking at how huge my legs are and im terrified ill poop! Ivr told my hubby I dont want to know if I do hehe! At one point I got down to 10 st 10 and im aiming for that again after birth, know it'll be slow coming tho! Can you reccomend any healthy but yummy snacks? I love food hehe :) x

Hey safia, when are you due! Congrats on your little one too! Glad there is somewhere like this we can all stick together as I can't afford to go back to group! Im the same I could just eat eat eat, need to just make sure its free foods! Im really hoping I can breastfeed, I know I shouldnt but I think I'll be really upset if I can't, did you feel the same? X

Hey i'm due on the 16th of july so 21 weeks and expecting a girl. I did feel upset with my first but now i try not be for the sake of my children as my mood affects everyone so just get on with it. My attitude is the same when i put something in my mouth that i shouldnt and just carry on eating bad because i can because i am pregnant lol but really trying my best now otherwise i have threatned myself that i will be going back to group if i dont stop because half the time the food makes me feel really ill afterwards.
Dont worry about pooping i think every woman does it while in labour and they dont really tell you they just wipe it away without you knowing so thats why i dont know if i pooped with my last 3 children x
For snacking i like keeping my hexa of cheese and have 2 babybel cheese for a nighttime snack in front of the tv. Love naval oranges, velvet crunch (4syns), kinder chocs (3.5syns), if i'm really hungry and on plan and have used my syns i will just have a boiled egg or two it really fills me up x

Ahh thats a good idea, do you know what extra healthy extras you get when breastfeeding? Im glad they dont tell u I dont want to know! Yeah thats the attitude ive had, infact ive eaten more than ive wanted at times coz ppl have said "aww give a chocolate to the baby" etc so I have really been eating for the sake of it sometimes! Ive got some special k chewy delight bars which are a hex b so saving those for my evening snack (89p per box in farmfoods bargian!) Im also a pasta lover and sw roast spuds so will be doing some late night cooking if I get hungry coz its free food so I can! How long should u wait post birth to weigh or will a difference show almost immediately? (Even tho ill be far more interested in my babba than jumping onto the scales hehe!) :) xx

Back