Pregnancy and Slimming World

Well I've had a crap sat I started with a sore throat last night and woke today with a full on cold! Stocked up on honey, lemon and halls soothers so hopefully this will help however my appetite is shocking I just want cake and all sorts of naughty things to cheer myself up :(

Well I've had a crap sat I started with a sore throat last night and woke today with a full on cold! Stocked up on honey, lemon and halls soothers so hopefully this will help however my appetite is shocking I just want cake and all sorts of naughty things to cheer myself up :(

Lol me too but dont have a cold just pissed off at the rudeness of bus drivers! X

Hey girls,

I am pregnant again (MC January) and only 6 weeks but I feel so ill with nausea, it's already having an impact, I drink lemonade as it helps ease it off and have to eat frequently. Though, my taste buds have gone all funny and hardly anything part from toast and crisps, so probably going put on like 4 stone, grrrr!

Hey girls,

I am pregnant again (MC January) and only 6 weeks but I feel so ill with nausea, it's already having an impact, I drink lemonade as it helps ease it off and have to eat frequently. Though, my taste buds have gone all funny and hardly anything part from toast and crisps, so probably going put on like 4 stone, grrrr!

Congratulations bunny x
Don't worry it will come off again, i'm the same i just crave bread and dont really like fresh stuff but now that my neusea is over and done with i try and force some fresh stuff down me x

Ohhhh why what happened? I hate buses, I learned to drive as soon as I could :)

I was turning my pushchair around as he didnt stop at the right stop and told the other guy standing for the bus to go before me and the asshole just rode off even though he knew we were waiting and i'm finding increasing and annoyingly bus driver decide to either stop away from the raised pavement or leave a massive gap so its so difficult to get a pushchair in. I'm sick of their disgusting attitude. The second bus that came did stop but the driver just barked at me where do you want to go!!!! Just so angry. My husband drives but when he's at work and i fancy going out i have to rely on a bus because my 3 old daughter couldnt walk all the way to the city centre. My husband has been on my back to learn to drive but i know i couldnt do it but i think i might give it a bash after baby is born because everytime i have to catch a bus i dread it. I remember the bus drivers being so nice and lovely when i was younger but now they are so rude and ignorant.

:(My spd is back cant move today after my long walk around the shopping centre. I got away with it in my last pregnancy with my son but with both my daughter i had it bad so its definately a girl inside me this time lol x
I think there will be a lot less long walks for me now which is getting me down but cant do much about it apart from maybe find my support belt not that they helped much last time!

Hey girls,

Hi welcome and congratulations. Welcome to the cl b as were all in the same boat. I am 24 weeks and still struggling to eat any of the things I loved pre pregnancy x

Hi ladies :)

I'm Clare and I'm a serial dieter - have been on a diet for my whole life and I'm struggling massively with the weight gain - I'm 30 weeks pregnant and up 3 stone. This last month I've eaten really badly, accepting all of the treats I normally turn down and my clothes are all cutting in and I feel bloated and gross :( we are going away this weekend for our 'babymoon' so I'm not going to start til Tuesday but I'd love to join you please! I can't wait til baby is here otherwise ill be going up a dress size a fortnight!!

x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy to announce I gave birth to a lovely little girl at 8:03 yesterday :) can't believe I have a little girl! I was convinced we were having a boy!

Happy to announce I gave birth to a lovely little girl at 8:03 yesterday :) can't believe I have a little girl! I was convinced we were having a boy!

Aww congratulations on your baby girl x

I'm Clare and I'm a serial dieter - have been on a diet for my whole life and I'm struggling massively with the weight gain - I'm 30 weeks pregnant and up 3 stone. This last month I've eaten really badly, accepting all of the treats I normally turn down and my clothes are all cutting in and I feel bloated and gross :( we are going away this weekend for our 'babymoon' so I'm not going to start til Tuesday but I'd love to join you please! I can't wait til baby is here otherwise ill be going up a dress size a fortnight!!

x

Hi congratulations and welcome x
I know that feeling of clothes cutting and i'm only 21 weeks x

Congratulations and well done hun!

x

:welcome:The general feelin on here is just 2 take it a day at a time, do the best u can n try not 2 worry bout it 2 much! We all ave off days n nobody can b good everyday anyway!

I love the idea of a "babymoon"!!!! Wonder if I can talk hubby in2 such a thing! :D

Back