Pregnancy and Slimming World

I cannot sleep well at all, every week I'm getting sick with some flipping bug or another fed up to the max... Roll on end of April :) x

I hear you ladies I'm the same I never normally catch colds or anything but I can't shift this one I have! The lack of sleep its really tough isn't it!! I've tried everything recommended but just can't nods off my legs kill :'( but just think in a couple of months or so your bundles of joy will be here safe and sound and hopefully we'll get a bit more sleep than we do now :) x

Big decision to join a class now or wait till the baby has arrived! I'm 22wks and have gained just over 2 stone I really don't know what to do of course pitting on weight is normal but it's my appetite and attitude towards eating naughty things that is worrying! Arghhh what would you all do?!?

Big decision to join a class now or wait till the baby has arrived! I'm 22wks and have gained just over 2 stone I really don't know what to do of course pitting on weight is normal but it's my appetite and attitude towards eating naughty things that is worrying! Arghhh what would you all do?!?

I've had these thoughts and decided to leave it till cub here and aim to have more good days than bad :) x

I'v never been 2 a group havin lost my weight doin SW from home but friends of mine ave really njoyed group n reckon they wudn't ave beenas sucessful wifout the influence of both their consultant n other members of the group, not 2 mention the fact that yer payin 4 it! lol! On that note I agree wif u that SW shud introduce a discounted fee 4 pregnant members tho, in fact it mite b worth contactin them about. I'm sure u cud rustle up plenty of support from other ladies on here who attend group as well.

I've emailed SW to ask I'm sure I'm not the only person to ask if they do concessions for pregnancy! The only thing putting me off joining is the outlay of £4.95 a week but then I think I could end up doubling my weight gain if I don't do something!

I will be rejoining on thursday but only if the c puts me in as a shift worker as my husband is working different shifts one week to other. If she says she wont do it than i will go back to my old group the following thursday even though i dont want to. If i enjoyed the junk i am eating than i wouldnt rejoin but i'm not enjoying it at all and just eating it for the sake of it and i now know my husband was right and i shouldnt have left it in the first place so he's over the moon that he's been proved right:sigh:

In so much pain today my upper back is killing me :(

Sorry 2 hear yer sufferin hun, hope it doesn't last 2 long!
I bet yer hubby's just thrilled at bein proved rite, I kno mine wud b unbearable! lol! :D

I will be rejoining on thursday but only if the c puts me in as a shift worker as my husband is working different shifts one week to other. If she says she wont do it than i will go back to my old group the following thursday even though i dont want to. If i enjoyed the junk i am eating than i wouldnt rejoin but i'm not enjoying it at all and just eating it for the sake of it and i now know my husband was right and i shouldnt have left it in the first place so he's over the moon that he's been proved right:sigh:

Bloody men ehh! Mines the exact same he's doing some silly low carb diet I couldn't cope with I love my pasta too much :)

I've had these thoughts and decided to leave it till cub here and aim to have more good days than bad :) x

I've been trying to do this since November I find I have more bad days then good! Perhaps when the weather picks up I may find it easier ;) hope your doing ok xx

Unfortunately this pain started before pregnancy and i was taking a high dosage of vitamin d and that seemed to make it disappear but since i have been pregnant i have just taken normal pregnancy vitamins so not to overdose on vit d and also had another blood test where my vit d are now normal do dont know why i still have the pain. It really is unbearable when i am standing doing something and going to the doc is a waste of time as i know they wont do anything until i have had my girl x
My husband can be a right git sometimes as he has lost over 1.5 stones without much effort so he's just showing off now as i was having a competition with him before i got pregnant and would have nearly been near his weight in around another or so month, oh well the quicker i get to group and lose some and maintain while i'm pregnant the quicker i will start to lose once i have had my girl x

Yeah I kno wat u mean!
I think Fiona's rite tho in that we shudn't b 2 sore on ourselves n just aim 2 ave more good days than bad! :D

I've been trying to do this for months but I'm not winning I don't know! The thing is I actually prefer a jacket potato with salad to fish and chips yet I choose them it's terrible it's all in my head I know! But it doesn't help when friends and family say your fine eat what you want!! Argh :/

Unfortunately this pain started before pregnancy and i was taking a high dosage of vitamin d and that seemed to make it disappear but since i have been pregnant i have just taken normal pregnancy vitamins so not to overdose on vit d and also had another blood test where my vit d are now normal do dont know why i still have the pain. It really is unbearable when i am standing doing something and going to the doc is a waste of time as i know they wont do anything until i have had my girl x
My husband can be a right git sometimes as he has lost over 1.5 stones without much effort so he's just showing off now as i was having a competition with him before i got pregnant and would have nearly been near his weight in around another or so month, oh well the quicker i get to group and lose some and maintain while i'm pregnant the quicker i will start to lose once i have had my girl x

Weight falls off men as there muscle mass is larger than hours plus they don't retain water like us females! I'm going to do the sane get to group and try to maintain my body shape has changed so much I carry weight in areas I didn't before!!! X

My husband has lost the weight because he cycles to work everyday no matter how the bad the weather is! Through the exercise he has reduced his portions but still can get away with eating things i cant like white bread. For me i have always had the most weight on my tummy and its going really big again which isnt all baby so its time i take action otherwise it will affect me like it has done previously after baby has come and i just go into a depression and dont enjoy the first few weeks of baby and i also dont want to go down the route of vlcd like last time to kickstart my weightloss x

My lovely Charlotte :)

Still in the hospital (which makes it a week for me, 5 days for baby) :( want to come home! x

Attachments

• image-328444134.jpg
    image-328444134.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 80
Back