Pregnancy and Slimming World

I'm the same if i dont eat at the right time i just binge, its like i been starving for weeks!
Baby has now decided she wants to spend the night dancing away and so takes me ages to get to sleep and on top of that my son wont get out of my bed so i get quite a few kicks from him too x

Oh dear sleep deprivation is not good when your healthy eating either I find if I'm run down I just want junk well chocolate! That's my downfall my meals are healthy it's the inbetween meals that's my problem :(

Well after 1 week on and off plan I've lost 2lbs which I know isn't great but I don't want to lose it too fast otherwise my skin may sag! I can't believe how big I look!!!!! If it was just my stomach and bust I wouldn't care but its my legs and arms too that are huge! I find myself hiding my arms in a cardigan :( boo

Well Thurs is WI 4 me n I'm sad 2 report I'v gained 7lbs since becomin pregnant - sumbody PLEASE tell me this isn't LOADS 2 ave gained at 20wks!?!? I don't wana sound like a Moanin Murtle but despite the fact that everybody keeps askin where my bump is I just feel ENORMOUS in myself! Is this normal!? My real concern is if I feel this bad now wat on earth am I gona feel like later on when I'v gained even more weight n am properly huge!?

Well Thurs is WI 4 me n I'm sad 2 report I'v gained 7lbs since becomin pregnant - sumbody PLEASE tell me this isn't LOADS 2 ave gained at 20wks!?!? I don't wana sound like a Moanin Murtle but despite the fact that everybody keeps askin where my bump is I just feel ENORMOUS in myself! Is this normal!? My real concern is if I feel this bad now wat on earth am I gona feel like later on when I'v gained even more weight n am properly huge!?

Oh my gosh my left butt cheek weighs 7lbs.. Xx lol seriously you need to expect some kind of small gain by 2nd trimester. I think you're doing great :) xx

Lol! Thanks hun! I kno I'm prob just bein daft but I'm really avin trouble gettin my head round gainin weight! I'v been maintainin 4 over 3yrs so gainin still feels like failure even tho in this case it's 4 a good cause! :)

Lol! Thanks hun! I kno I'm prob just bein daft but I'm really avin trouble gettin my head round gainin weight! I'v been maintainin 4 over 3yrs so gainin still feels like failure even tho in this case it's 4 a good cause! :)

I totally understand your worries have the same ones myself :( x

Well Thurs is WI 4 me n I'm sad 2 report I'v gained 7lbs since becomin pregis 8+6 and is really. healthy with it's heartbeat =)ant - sumbody PLEASE tell me this isn't LOADS 2 ave gained at 20wks!?!? I don't wana sound like a Moanin Murtle but despite the fact that everybody keeps askin where my bump is I just feel ENORMOUS in myself! Is t=)his normal!? My real concern is if I feel this bad now wat on earth am I gona feel like later on when I'v gained even more weight n am properly huge!?
Wow, that is good, I put on 12 lbs last pregnancy in 6 weeks :eek: like people have said you are going put weight on with the baby being x amount of lbs and water etc, don't be hard on yourself you can easily lose the weight after. Just enjoy pregnancy as stress is not good for you nor the baby X

I went for a private scan today as I found some bleeding so needed some ressuarsnce. Well the baby isgot a great strong heartbeat and a formed yok which is good. Bleeding was probably down to the factI had litltle brusi g which is normal in early pregnancy due to grown and moving of baby or placenta so that is all good. Feels more real now for me and my hubby. Oh and the baby is 8+6

Last edited:
Well I've had this urge to bake! So I've been and spent a fortune on cupcake ingredients and decorating bits and baked two batches it's the first time in 16 years since I've baked! But I'm certainly addicted! However happy to report I haven't scoffed even 1 yet which is strange considering I love cupcakes! So I'm going to need flexible syns this week me feels ;)

Last week at weigh in i had gained 1st8.8lbs by 22 weeks so you are doing so well having only gained that much and you will be suprised how much weight you drop off after having baby x

Wow, that is good, I put on 12 lbs last pregnancy in 6 weeks :eek: like people have said you are going put weight on with the baby being x amount of lbs and water etc, don't be hard on yourself you can easily lose the weight after. Just enjoy pregnancy as stress is not good for you nor the baby X

I went for a private scan today as I found some bleeding so needed some ressuarsnce. Well the baby isgot a great strong heartbeat and a formed yok which is good. Bleeding was probably down to the factI had litltle brusi g which is normal in early pregnancy due to grown and moving of baby or placenta so that is all good. Feels more real now for me and my hubby. Oh and the baby is 8+6
Glad to hear all is well with baby x
I bled for 3 weeks and didnt even know i was pregnant until they sent me for a scan to check my ovaries and things at the beginning of pregnancy and there was baby trying wriggling about! x

Well I've had this urge to bake! So I've been and spent a fortune on cupcake ingredients and decorating bits and baked two batches it's the first time in 16 years since I've baked! But I'm certainly addicted! However happy to report I haven't scoffed even 1 yet which is strange considering I love cupcakes! So I'm going to need flexible syns this week me feels ;)
Lol my mouth is watering i love cupcakes x

My official sw weigh in is next week on thursday but as my scales match sw ones i was shocked to find i have lost 4 and half lbs this morning. I was really bloated through eating bread before i rejoined sw last week as bread never agrees with me so cant believe how bloated i was and everything feels a little less tight x

My official sw weigh in is next week on thursday but as my scales match sw ones i was shocked to find i have lost 4 and half lbs this morning. I was really bloated through eating bread before i rejoined sw last week as bread never agrees with me so cant believe how bloated i was and everything feels a little less tight x

Bread does this to me too even though I still eat the stuff. That's a fantastic weight loss well done :) x

Third scan today everything went well! She is perfect! Still laying low so I have to go back in 9 weeks then I will find out if its be a c section or not!!!

Thanx hun n I'm glad 2 hear all's well wif u n baby! :)

Haha my left boob probably weighs that hahaz

Well it mite seem daft but I'm hopin the weight gain is mostly cos of the massive increase in the size of my boobs! I'm normally really flat chested but my boobs seem 2 b gettin bigger by the day! I'l need a wheelbarrow 4 them by the end of the pregnancy! lol! :D

Third scan today everything went well! She is perfect! Still laying low so I have to go back in 9 weeks then I will find out if its be a c section or not!!!

Glad to hear baby is ok x hopefully that placenta moves up in 9 weeks x
I think my one has moved up as i dont feel that heaviness down below but wil find out for sure at 32 weeks x

Back