Pregnancy and Slimming World

Glad 2 hear u got sum peace then hun n yer obviously a woman wif gr8 taste if u like Bon Jovi! :D

I feel like a bit of a pleb 4 avin been SOOO far off plan all w/end n not doin any exercise at all! I'l b back on track from 2moro tho but I'm not holdin out much hope of seein a decent figure on the scales at Thurs's WI. Uck well if I can't ave the w/end off while pregnant then when can I!? lol! :D

Lol you havent been the only one off plan;) those scales are not gonna be kind to me on thursday either x

Yip! They've both been at home all day today but amazingly fell asleep without too much fuss tonight. I decided to stop watching crap TV & relax (ish) in a bubble bath with some Bon Jovi :)

Very warm now though.

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

Wish i could have a bubble bath tonight but hubbys gone to sleep early and my son is going through a clingy phase and knows within minutes when i have left the bed!

Glad 2 hear u got sum peace then hun n yer obviously a woman wif gr8 taste if u like Bon Jovi! :D

I feel like a bit of a pleb 4 avin been SOOO far off plan all w/end n not doin any exercise at all! I'l b back on track from 2moro tho but I'm not holdin out much hope of seein a decent figure on the scales at Thurs's WI. Uck well if I can't ave the w/end off while pregnant then when can I!? lol! :D

I've not been on plan since Thur/Fri but I don't care right now. I get weighed tomorrow night so hopefully that'll scare me back on track!

Wish i could have a bubble bath tonight but hubbys gone to sleep early and my son is going through a clingy phase and knows within minutes when i have left the bed!

Aww Safia, hope you at least get rest. This is the first in ages I've managed to sit in the bath, usually just have showers. Hopefully it'll make me sleepy :)

Lol you havent been the only one off plan;) those scales are not gonna be kind to me on thursday either x

Aw I'v been SOOOO bad tho....I'd lunch out on Sat: bacon cheeseburger n chips, I'd a Chinese takeaway 4 T yesterday n sausage rolls n scones wif butter n jam 4 lunch 2day! :eek:

In my defence (if I deserve it!? lol!) everythin else I'v eaten over the last 3 days has been reasonably ok but I still feel like I'v let myself down. So I'm givin myself a much needed kick up the @rse n goin straight back 2 plan from 2moro onwards! :)

I've not been on plan since Thur/Fri but I don't care right now. I get weighed tomorrow night so hopefully that'll scare me back on track!

Aww Safia, hope you at least get rest. This is the first in ages I've managed to sit in the bath, usually just have showers. Hopefully it'll make me sleepy :)

I usually end up with showers too only the children seem to get bubble baths here x

Aw I'v been SOOOO bad tho....I'd lunch out on Sat: bacon cheeseburger n chips, I'd a Chinese takeaway 4 T yesterday n sausage rolls n scones wif butter n jam 4 lunch 2day! :eek:

In my defence (if I deserve it!? lol!) everythin else I'v eaten over the last 3 days has been reasonably ok but I still feel like I'v let myself down. So I'm givin myself a much needed kick up the @rse n goin straight back 2 plan from 2moro onwards! :)

Aww dont say you've let yourself down x
You atleast have some days on plan and the ones your not on plan enjoy them, think of it in a way that you wont be pregnant for long so those days you are enjoy them and after having baby get back into the routine you were in before x

Aww dont say you've let yourself down x
You atleast have some days on plan and the ones your not on plan enjoy them, think of it in a way that you wont be pregnant for long so those days you are enjoy them and after having baby get back into the routine you were in before x

Thanx hun! I kno yer rite really n I kno I was able 2 stick 2 plan 2 lose weight n maintain the loss pre-pregnancy but sumtimes that actually makes it harder 2 deal wif the inevitable pregnancy gain if that makes any sense!? I'm just sooo lookin 4ward 2 baby bein born n getting back in2 that routine again - I'm almost at 10wks 2 go! lol! :D

Thanx hun! I kno yer rite really n I kno I was able 2 stick 2 plan 2 lose weight n maintain the loss pre-pregnancy but sumtimes that actually makes it harder 2 deal wif the inevitable pregnancy gain if that makes any sense!? I'm just sooo lookin 4ward 2 baby bein born n getting back in2 that routine again - I'm almost at 10wks 2 go! lol! :D

I know what you mean by having to deal with pregnancy gain after losing weight but remember you have done ever so well and you have minimised your gains by mostly eating healthy x

I know what you mean by having to deal with pregnancy gain after losing weight but remember you have done ever so well and you have minimised your gains by mostly eating healthy x

Thanx hun, yer gr8 at this! xx

Yip! They've both been at home all day today but amazingly fell asleep without too much fuss tonight. I decided to stop watching crap TV & relax (ish) in a bubble bath with some Bon Jovi :)

Very warm now though.

Now that sounds like the perfect way to relax. I really wish I had a bath in my house :,(

Hope all ladies and bumps have had a good bank holiday wknd. Mine has been a bit too good ... Shocking food wise - i just thank the lord im not drinking as the damage would be much worse!!
I finally got round to doing my davina pregnancy workout dvd this morning (i bought it weeks ago but hadn't even opened the box). I was shamed into doing it seeing 2 pregnant woman running the Manchester 10k on Sunday. I've done virtually no exercise so far, just been so tired, when i used to run!! The dvd is great lots of stretching etc but some good leg, bum, arm toning which is gentle and manageable ... Will probably walking like im saddle sore tmro though.
Decided im going to have a few red days as I've eaten so much stodge this weekend - hoping it will help me feel less blubbery!!

Hey guys, scan went great! Baby is 11+3 but looks healthy so all good! I guess the change in date is normal as this pushes my due date back 4 days, feel weird about telling people now though cos I'm less than 12 weeks? Dunno what to do as I'm desperate to tell the world! Will put a picture up later! xxx

Hey guys, scan went great! Baby is 11+3 but looks healthy so all good! I guess the change in date is normal as this pushes my due date back 4 days, feel weird about telling people now though cos I'm less than 12 weeks? Dunno what to do as I'm desperate to tell the world! Will put a picture up later! xxx

Aww glad to hear its all gone well, so happy for you x
You tell everyone hun if thats what you want x

Hope all ladies and bumps have had a good bank holiday wknd. Mine has been a bit too good ... Shocking food wise - i just thank the lord im not drinking as the damage would be much worse!!
I finally got round to doing my davina pregnancy workout dvd this morning (i bought it weeks ago but hadn't even opened the box). I was shamed into doing it seeing 2 pregnant woman running the Manchester 10k on Sunday. I've done virtually no exercise so far, just been so tired, when i used to run!! The dvd is great lots of stretching etc but some good leg, bum, arm toning which is gentle and manageable ... Will probably walking like im saddle sore tmro though.
Decided im going to have a few red days as I've eaten so much stodge this weekend - hoping it will help me feel less blubbery!!

lol i've done no exercise apart from my usual walking, feeling slightly ashamed now x

Aww glad to hear its all gone well, so happy for you x
You tell everyone hun if thats what you want x

I'm just worried because of the date change - I guess I just need someone to tell me it's ok to do it now so I can stop worrying ;) xxx

Yay missy. That's brilliant news. Can't wait to see pic. I'd say savour the moment and wait a few days - then you can tell everyone and there granny

I'm just worried because of the date change - I guess I just need someone to tell me it's ok to do it now so I can stop worrying ;) xxx

Lol. If you don't want to wait then start shouting it. Noone is going to bat an eyelid that you aren't 12 weeks yet. I had misunderstood and thought you wanted to wait till 12 weeks.

Lol. If you don't want to wait then start shouting it. Noone is going to bat an eyelid that you aren't 12 weeks yet. I had misunderstood and thought you wanted to wait till 12 weeks.

I did want to wait til 12 weeks, that's the problem :/ Husband wants to tell the world now, the scan being fine today was good enough for him and he can't understand why I'm still so scared! xxx

Back