Pregnancy and Slimming World

The scan pics are awesome :)
Yeh I think I'll be the same if I get told I'm having a boy when I'm so sure its girl :)
That means you've got to start thinking about girls names now!
I know.. Am screwed... I've only been thinking boy!!! lol

I know.. Am screwed... I've only been thinking boy!!! lol

Congratulations!!!!! A nice surprise for you. Either gender are great. At least now you have time to prepare and plan! So exciting!

I can't see any pics. Would love to though.

Good grief, I am so itchy I could cry! Is this a normal pregnancy thing? It's bloody annoying! I think my boobs have grown overnight too - my bras don't fit properly all of a sudden which is a bit disconcerting. Have covered myself in cocoa butter and gone to bed in an effort to be less itchy but it's failing so far. As if I need another thing to stop me sleeping!

CPN tomorrow morning so better be up bright an early. Night night all x

Can be very normal. I itch terribly when pg but its never anything serious. But it can be so do mention it to your mw she'll send you for bloods. Feet or hands itchy missy?

Congratulations!!!!! A nice surprise for you. Either gender are great. At least now you have time to prepare and plan! So exciting!

I can't see any pics. Would love to though.
I'll upload them again from my ipod later as it's a PDF doc I scanned in at work..
Ah yea am really happy.. Just kinda shell shocked for my boy.. But hey.. I'm getting a little bundle at the of this so I really don't care... :D

I'll upload them again from my ipod later as it's a PDF doc I scanned in at work..
Ah yea am really happy.. Just kinda shell shocked for my boy.. But hey.. I'm getting a little bundle at the of this so I really don't care... :D

Exactly. It makes no difference in the grand scheme of things.

Ah congratulations Frances so pleased scan went well :) and another girl! Yay!

Looking forward to seeing scan pics, I also can't see them for done reason?

Ooh missy, hope your less itchy now? I haven't been at all but my sister who is a week behind me was really itchy at weekend, especially boobs and belly!

I scanned it in at work so maybe PDF doesn't show on iPhones etc??!! I'll upload them when I get home.. They're so clear n cute.. I love them.. :D

I get really itchy a few days before i get a belly/bump stretch.. Hopefully nothing serious.

Ah that's a lovely clear picture! Congratulations on growing a little girl! <3

I'm the odd one out with my little boy baby (working on the assumption that Cake and Dougal are having girls as they suspect lol)!

That's a lovely clear pic, so cute :)

I know am well chuffed..
OH is so pleased with them he wants to post them to FB... We've not mentioned anything on FB about expecting a baby as we wanted to keep it between us n family n friends.. Whereas FB has ppl from YEARS back that we're not in contact with.. Not sure it'll happen.. Kinda hoping not.. But I'll not stop him if he wants to put them up.. Its not often he gets so excited he wants to share with the world of FB

I know am well chuffed..
OH is so pleased with them he wants to post them to FB... We've not mentioned anything on FB about expecting a baby as we wanted to keep it between us n family n friends.. Whereas FB has ppl from YEARS back that we're not in contact with.. Not sure it'll happen.. Kinda hoping not.. But I'll not stop him if he wants to put them up.. Its not often he gets so excited he wants to share with the world of FB

It's lovely that he's so excited.

Gorgeous picture, you can tell she's a cutie!

I know am well chuffed.. OH is so pleased with them he wants to post them to FB... We've not mentioned anything on FB about expecting a baby as we wanted to keep it between us n family n friends.. Whereas FB has ppl from YEARS back that we're not in contact with.. Not sure it'll happen.. Kinda hoping not.. But I'll not stop him if he wants to put them up.. Its not often he gets so excited he wants to share with the world of FB

We were on fb ASAP hehe! Then again fb is my main method of keeping touch as a lot of my best friends aren't local for various reasons, in fact we are a bit spread across the country with a couple even being halfway across the world! After the 12 weeks scan husband was desperate to announce it bless him and as soon as we'd told family and close friends he was straight on fb! ;)

Forgot to say re: itching, it's pretty much all over! Arms and legs are worse, plus boobs but I expected that as they have definitely got bigger in the last week lol. Belly is not as itchy as I thought it would be but it's starting to feel really tight and stretched. My feet are a bit itchy but not as much as my arms and legs... is this a particular thing Cake? I'm trying not to scratch but it's tough ;)

Weird thing from this eve: I thought my early pregnancy sensitive smell thing had gone but turns out it hasn't! At the pub tonight there was a guy sat near us wearing what to me was the most offensive aftershave ever but no one else could smell it as much as I could. It was smelly to the point that it was making my chest feel really tight and I could taste it - yuk!

Better try to sleep now, up early tomorrow for my vaccinations. Scared to death of having them tbh, hope I'm doing the right thing by the little dude. Plan is I won't feel them being done as it'll be so early I'll still be asleep lol ;)

Hope everyone is ok and good days were had all round :) x

Your notalone I am having another boy. Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay, boys club! :D

It's funny, it's all girls at work as well! Five babies in the last year (including this one) and he's the only boy! x

Yay, boys club! :D

It's funny, it's all girls at work as well! Five babies in the last year (including this one) and he's the only boy! x

It's the other way round for me, my cousin has a 2 year old boy, my uncle has 1.5 year old twin boys!! My sister and hairdresser pregnant with boys and the last 4 babies born at work have been boys too! :)

Forgot to say re: itching, it's pretty much all over! Arms and legs are worse, plus boobs but I expected that as they have definitely got bigger in the last week lol. Belly is not as itchy as I thought it would be but it's starting to feel really tight and stretched. My feet are a bit itchy but not as much as my arms and legs... is this a particular thing Cake? I'm trying not to scratch but it's tough ;)

Weird thing from this eve: I thought my early pregnancy sensitive smell thing had gone but turns out it hasn't! At the pub tonight there was a guy sat near us wearing what to me was the most offensive aftershave ever but no one else could smell it as much as I could. It was smelly to the point that it was making my chest feel really tight and I could taste it - yuk!

Better try to sleep now, up early tomorrow for my vaccinations. Scared to death of having them tbh, hope I'm doing the right thing by the little dude. Plan is I won't feel them being done as it'll be so early I'll still be asleep lol ;)

Hope everyone is ok and good days were had all round :) x

Do mention it to your mw. Most itching is normal but some (soles of feet and palms of hands) can indicate a liver condition. Do not google I'd be surprised if you had that but always mention it if its unbareable. I was itching last night too, drives me mad, last week it was my chest and yesterday my bump.

Back