Pregnancy Diary

Had a really stressfull day and ive now got a belly ache :-(. hope baby is ok, had a nice relaxing bath hopefuly that will help. Also im starting to feel a little sick, not sure if its the stress or the pregnancy tho lol x

Hi everyone ive not apdated in a while...had terrible sickness! everyday all day not even keeping water down! the joys of pregnancy a lol! Im definatly sure i have a little tummy, my jeans hurt to wear now so im living in legings but there soooo comfy! got my booking in appointment on wednesday so im looking forward to someone in the medical industry actually recognising that im pregnant lol! let u all no how it goes.

Hope everyone is well xx

Hi there! COngrats on your pg! I am only a few weeks ahead of you, so we can keep each other company.

Btw, I had two homebirths (both planned) already and am booked in for my third in August! I could not imagine having a hospital birth. Getting into a car with contractions coming every 2-3 minutes: madness!

Hiya Kelly! Glad to hear you're keeping well apart from the sicknes...that's not so good. :( However, great to know you've got your booking in appointment. I remember feeling that it didn't feel real until I'd had the appointment and stuff. Felt like I was in limbo lol!
Wow, you're 8 weeks already! See? Already flying by! :D

xxxxx

Hi im not very good on keeping u posted lol!

well had my booking in appointment all went really well, midwife thinks i culd be further gone which is brilliant!! she also wants me to have regular scans from 30 weeks as she thinks im at risk or premature labour and said there is no point in opting for a hospital birth because i wont make it lol!! atleast we will be prepared for this 1!! 9 weeks 2 mora! cant wait to see my picture change!!

Hi Annv yeah that would be nice! look forward to chatting more x

Hope everyone is well xx

Have you got a scan date yet? How far on did MW think you might be?

i have had another bleed but got a scan this time, they said there is a mass of blood near the baby but said baby has a strong heart beat and is looking well so hopfully it will hold on in there! x

hey all had my dating scan today and baby is perfect! they put me back a few days so my new due date it 10 september.

hope eveyone is well xx

its strange as since i have had my scan my belly seams to really have plumped out even tho the scales say i have lost 9lbs!? my theory is that now we have told pretty much the whole world i can let it out and im not holding it in anymore lol xx

Hey Kelly, how are you doing hun? Sorry I've not written in your diary for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages.

Wow!! Can't believe you're almost 13 weeks! :D

I no its mad its going really fast! i hope i get to 30 weeks this fast! ive got my next scan date 21 April which seams ages away but before then its my birthday, we have to move and a trip to York so that should be here before we no it! i was shocked at how clear the scan was this time round even tho it was prob about 2 years since my last, u can see its little nose and everything. My OH is convinced its a boy already lol only time will tell i guess. Hope your well xx

it really is going fast isn't it??

i found that christmas made a few weeks whiz by, ha. so i'm sure having lots of plans will help :) time seems to be going fairly fast with me too, but i'm sure as i become even more enormous it will slow down considerably. i've been impatient for a very long time. feels like it has gone fast, but i also feel like i've been pregnant forever!! ha.

abz xx

Keeping busy definitely helps the time speed up :) Do you have any plans for your birthday? We're planning a trip to York at the end of this month too :D

Back