Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pregnancy/diet buddy wanted!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by BeckyLou, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. BeckyLou

BeckyLou Member

Hi,
    I'm Becky, I'm 30 and 30 weeks pregnant with baby number 2!
    I started slimming world 4 weeks ago, 4th weigh in is on Tuesday and so far I've lost 5.5lbs, would love to get my half stone award this week and I only have to loose another 7 lbs and I've officially not put any weight on this pregnancy!
    With my last pregnancy I put 4 stone on and still carrying most of that as my little girl is only 14 months and was only 7 moths when i fell pregnant this time!

So looking for someone in a similar position to who I can support and gain support from!

Becky
    Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Terri1985

Terri1985 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st13.0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, im 26yrs old and I am 28 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby, I have put on 10lbs so far this pregnancy, I joined slimming world last wednesday so am hoping I have lost a few pounds as I have been very on plan (can't eat much fatty food due to gallstones), would like to lose a stone before i give birth.
    I can help you along if you like? Would be nice to have someone else to talk to in the same position :D

4. xKimmyRx

xKimmyRx soon to be slim...x

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.75%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers (old points)
    Well done both of yous. Im 6 weeks pregnant and more overweight than id like to be so im hoping to shift a couple stone if I can whilst pregnant. Nothing too strenuous just healthy eating and walking wiv stroller :) x

xPreggasKimmyx
    xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.