Pregnancy/diet buddy wanted!

BeckyLou

Hi,
I'm Becky, I'm 30 and 30 weeks pregnant with baby number 2!
I started slimming world 4 weeks ago, 4th weigh in is on Tuesday and so far I've lost 5.5lbs, would love to get my half stone award this week and I only have to loose another 7 lbs and I've officially not put any weight on this pregnancy!
With my last pregnancy I put 4 stone on and still carrying most of that as my little girl is only 14 months and was only 7 moths when i fell pregnant this time!

So looking for someone in a similar position to who I can support and gain support from!

Becky
Xxx

Hi, im 26yrs old and I am 28 weeks pregnant with my 4th baby, I have put on 10lbs so far this pregnancy, I joined slimming world last wednesday so am hoping I have lost a few pounds as I have been very on plan (can't eat much fatty food due to gallstones), would like to lose a stone before i give birth.
I can help you along if you like? Would be nice to have someone else to talk to in the same position :D

Well done both of yous. Im 6 weeks pregnant and more overweight than id like to be so im hoping to shift a couple stone if I can whilst pregnant. Nothing too strenuous just healthy eating and walking wiv stroller :) x

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Back