Tuesday Green

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Porridge with banana & honey (1b & 2)

Lunch

Cheese & onion omelette with beans (1a)
1 x toast & lf spread (8 )

Dinner

Chicken tikka masala with added onion (1b & 9)
Rice
Satsuma
Advent choc (1)

Syns 20 32/105

Last edited:
Just sat & read 3 old slimming world mags, lots of inspiration. Going to try a Lancashire hotpot soon & maybe a curry from scratch, I tend to use jars when I do have curries whic uses up so many of my syns!

Yay, to the weight loss:) I hope you haven't come down with the sickness bug and that your children are feeling better.
I don't think I'm going to make under 10 stone either but at least it gives me some incentive to get back on plan ASAP once christmas is done.

Yay, to the weight loss:) I hope you haven't come down with the sickness bug and that your children are feeling better.
I don't think I'm going to make under 10 stone either but at least it gives me some incentive to get back on plan ASAP once christmas is done.

Thanks Louise, I feel ok this morning so hopefully I've escaped?
Just going to drop my eldest two at school & nursery then going to come home & do at least a good hr on treadmill & workout DVD. Got lots of housework too.
I'm planning on having just Xmas & Boxing Day off plan, don't want to undo my hard work.
This time last year I was 9st, how depressing!

Wednesday SE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Satsumas

Lunch

2 x toast with lf spread (2b & 1)
2 x scrambled eggs / chopped toms
2 x bgty sausages (1)
1 x wotsits (5)

Dinner

Pork loin steak
Mash
Sprouts / carrots / roast parsnips
Gravy (4)
Options (2)

Syns 13. 45/105

Will do my workout dvd

Last edited:
Thursday SE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
2 x wm rolls & lf spread (2b & 2)
Bgty sausages (1)
Eggs & mushrooms
Hp sauce (3)

Lunch

2 satsumas
2 x crackers & cheese (1a & 5)
Cake (10)

Dinner

Bake to perfection salmon
New potatoes
Lots of sprouts & carrots

Syns 21. 66/105

Last edited:
Plan for tomorrow

Friday Green

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Porridge (1b)
Banana

Lunch

Pasta n sauce (Tom & herb)

Dinner

Spag Bol (1b for mince)
Cheese (1a)
Chocolate (14)

Syns 14. 80/105

Last edited:
Not sure what to do this weekend as we are going to stay wit the mother in law & although I go there with every intention if sticking to plan, I even take a bag of sw food, it NEVER happens, she is a great cook so get easily tempted by her delicious meals!
So I think I will wi tomorrow morning, 2 days early I know but then I will try & count calories for the weekend, & get back on plan next Friday.

You are doing so well and one weekend won't hurt. You're so good at getting back on plan. I'm at my in laws too (mil is an amazing cook too) followed by my parents and then at friends for new year. I'm now off plan and I'm going to enjoy it and then get back on plan in January. I'm hoping any weight I gain will come off quickly.
Have a lovely weekend with. X

You are doing so well and one weekend won't hurt. You're so good at getting back on plan. I'm at my in laws too (mil is an amazing cook too) followed by my parents and then at friends for new year. I'm now off plan and I'm going to enjoy it and then get back on plan in January. I'm hoping any weight I gain will come off quickly.
Have a lovely weekend with. X

Thanks Louise, i don't get cooked for very often so that makes it even more tasty!
Yes I'm sure whatever we gain will come off quite quick. I hope so anyway!
We are currently in the middle of selling our house & relocating back to our hometown which is 50 miles away. So as soon as we get xmas out the way it's gonna be all go, & I really want to be 9 - 9.5 stone by our move date (valentines day) so will have about 6 weeks to do it in. Eek

I've had a lovely couple of days, eaten far too much but back on plan from tomorrow. I used to have my wi day on a Friday which worked better for me as had a few treats on a weekend then cut back until the following Friday. rather than trying to save my syns earlier on in the week & end up blowing it on a weekend. Hopefully I should be able to have a good few weeks now. Thinking about starting a new thread, new year fresh start & all that.
Hope everyone has had a lovely Xmas. xx

I started another thread & I've had a rubbish jan on plan, so decided to come back to this one! I have managed to lose a bit since Xmas but that's mainly from calorie counting.

Sat EE

Going out for a curry tonight but will have dansak & rice & try to stay within syns

Breakfast

Milk (1/2a)
Onion & pepper omellette
14g cheese (1/2a)
Beans
1 x toast & lf spread (1b & 1)

Lunch

Dinner

Chicken dansak (8?)
Special rice (5)
My friends twisted my arm & so I'm gonna get drunk with her! Well it is my leaving meal! Will flexi syn & cut back rest of week.

So I ended up having a bit of a blow out, alcohol is my enemy, as soon as I get drunk all my diet plans go out the window!! I reckon I had around 60-70 syns so will have upto 5 a day until fri.

Last edited:
Sun. EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
2 bgty sausages (1)
Beans / tin toms / s-eggs

Lunch

None still full

Dinner

Tom & herb pasta n sauce
Banana
Options hot chocolate (2)

Syns 4

Last edited:
Mondays food. Green

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
2 scrambled eggs on toast with lf spread (2b & 4)
Plum tomatoes

Lunch

Jacket with beans & cheese (1a)
Tiny slither of Victoria sponge (5?)

Dinner

Mugshot
Banana

Syns 9

Last edited:
Hi, I didn't get around to finding your other thread so yay for coming back lol.
I've had a rubbish January too :( let's hope February will be a better month for the both of us :)

Hey Louise, it's good to hear from you. Yes I thought having a new thread would keep me super motivated but unfortunately not!
I've been fluctuating around the same few pounds for a while now, grr just want to get bk into the 9's!! We move in 11 days so the pressures on, we're moving back to our hometown so in turn I'll be bumping into all my old mates. I don't want them to think, 'wow she's got fat' lol
We'll struggle on together, how much do you have to lose? xx

Tues food plan

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Banana

Lunch

Bgty sausages (1)
Beans / tinned toms / s-eggs / mushrooms

Dinner

Shepherds pie (5 for gravy)
Carrots