Pregnant and Over Weight... My weight lose journey..xx

I do mine in the actifry but you would do them like normal ones yum yum x

qere havin a roast tomorrow so ill do it with frylight mmmm xxxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

im gonna do that im making pork chops x

Morning everyone!

Not going to do much again today, Lucas is bk at school tomorrow he is really excited about it so nice chill out day for him today i think!
My burgers last night turned out FAB! i was soooo pleased with them and my good they were SO tasty much tastier than frozen burgers! i really enjoyed them and i was so proud of my self for being able to make them lol!!! i will defo be trying them again with cheese in the middle mmmmm!!

Were going to have a roast today going to send carl to asda for a chicken yumyum!! i am going to do sweet roast pots but i will work out my syns later!

xxxxx

Morning everyone!

Not going to do much again today, Lucas is bk at school tomorrow he is really excited about it so nice chill out day for him today i think!
My burgers last night turned out FAB! i was soooo pleased with them and my good they were SO tasty much tastier than frozen burgers! i really enjoyed them and i was so proud of my self for being able to make them lol!!! i will defo be trying them again with cheese in the middle mmmmm!!

Were going to have a roast today going to send carl to asda for a chicken yumyum!! i am going to do sweet roast pots but i will work out my syns later!

xxxxx

Hey hun. When my mam was sick she had no appetite at all after her treatment (she had cancer) I used to make her chicken burgers with a lump of cheese in the middle. So easy n so tasty. A nice change to beef ones... Literally just chicken mince, onion, red chilli (onion n chilli chopped til it was almost a purée) mixed it all together. Cut a little chunk of cheddar (r whatever cheese u want) n make yer patty around it. Dip in egg n cover in breadcrumbs (I was adding cals to it for her at the time but u cud obviously not coat it if u preferred) leave to rest in the fridge n cook when desired... They were all she'd eat so I made allot!!! Lol

We had roast chicken last night. As it was last minute dinner I done it in the oven but put it breast side down as I would do normally (in the slow cooker) Cooked like that for an hour then flipped it to breast side up. Was lively n crispy all round n nice n juicy... :)

Oooo yummy ours is jus cookin :D

They sound gawjus i will get sum chicken mince this week n defo try it!!

Whats good t do with quorn mince
Xxx

Oooo yummy ours is jus cookin :D They sound gawjus i will get sum chicken mince this week n defo try it!! Whats good t do with quorn mince Xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app
What's good to do with quorn mince?? Throw it in the bin!! Lol xx

Oooo yummy ours is jus cookin :D

They sound gawjus i will get sum chicken mince this week n defo try it!!

Whats good t do with quorn mince
Xxx

I do chillis r Bolognese with it by need something with lotsa flavour r it's just not nice. Chilli is prob the best I'd say x

I love qourn mince lol i really like it!!
Jus taken lucas out for a walk on.his bike!
Was a nice half hour walk
Xxx

I love qourn mince lol i really like it!! Jus taken lucas out for a walk on.his bike! Was a nice half hour walk Xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've had it twice and both times found it really grainy/bitty - it was like sand. Did I cook it wrong or is that how it is?? Xx

I've had it twice and both times found it really grainy/bitty - it was like sand. Did I cook it wrong or is that how it is?? Xx

I think u may hav cooked it wrong... Tho I dunno how u cud lol
U just need to have it really saucy n with lotsa flavour in I think

Yeh i think u maybe cooked.it.tooo long! I always have it as.chilli ect or make a.spicy tom sauce t put with it.

Jus watch paranormal activity 4 and it scared me LOADS:eek:

Food today
2weeabix hexb
Milk hexa
Bananna

Chicken
Carrots
Peas
Sweetcorn
Sweet pot roats
Yorkshires
Gravy
Stuffin

Low fat super noodles
2 sausages
Salad
Cheese hexb
2alpen bars hexa

Syns today 14 xxx

Ooh is that the new one Sammie?? Dying to see it...

It is the newest one, at the end fir about.five mins.my dressin.gown.was coverin.my.face!!
Went on the internet last night n there is a paranormal activity 5 out in.america this month!!! I wont b watchin that for.a while lol!!!

Xxxx

It is the newest one, at the end fir about.five mins.my dressin.gown.was coverin.my.face!!
Went on the internet last night n there is a paranormal activity 5 out in.america this month!!! I wont b watchin that for.a while lol!!!

Xxxx

I want to go see the new one in the cinema.. Give OH a right fright.. He's such a woos when it comes to scary movies.. I always thought I was too.. Turns out I was just too frightened to watch them... As I've not seen one yet that I'd say was super scary...

If you like a good scary movie that I'd def recommend Insidious.. That's a good'un...

I like to watch scary films and what makes it worse is when it's a good plot but I hate being made to jump! I'd never play hide and seek when I was little as that made me jump too much ha ha! x

Well what a day :(

Been at the hospital since 9 i went for a wee and there was blood not loads but it worried me! I rang the.docs and they said go t A&E straight away! Tjis scared me and i burst out cryin the poor lady was very nice to me qhile i was jus sobbing! Being a worrier anyway this really shook me up!
Anycase went t A&E and my bp and.heart rate was up they did a pregnancy test as well as tests for STD's :eek: and urine infections and.everythig was fine.. They werent happy tho so i was sent t the early pregnancy unit and without doubt its the worst place i have ever been sum ppl werw happy others not!!
After sobbing again to a.lovely midwife i was sat in the waiti.g room i.was taken for a scan.. Carl bless him looked so worried but then the ladt smiles n showed us bean(this is my name fpr baby!) she had t explain wjat we was lookin at as she.confirmed.im only 7 weeks 1day but wat we.did see was.a.really strong heartbeat :) they said they cnt see a reason for any bleedin soy bodyy jus b tryin t have a.period but she said not.t worry and there happy.im seein my midwife tomorrow as well!!

I feel utterly drained and.super hungry! Itll prob jus b a.chinese tonight n bed after eastenders so i can get my danny dyer fix!
Xxxxxx

Well what a day :(

Been at the hospital since 9 i went for a wee and there was blood not loads but it worried me! I rang the.docs and they said go t A&E straight away! Tjis scared me and i burst out cryin the poor lady was very nice to me qhile i was jus sobbing! Being a worrier anyway this really shook me up!
Anycase went t A&E and my bp and.heart rate was up they did a pregnancy test as well as tests for STD's :eek: and urine infections and.everythig was fine.. They werent happy tho so i was sent t the early pregnancy unit and without doubt its the worst place i have ever been sum ppl werw happy others not!!
After sobbing again to a.lovely midwife i was sat in the waiti.g room i.was taken for a scan.. Carl bless him looked so worried but then the ladt smiles n showed us bean(this is my name fpr baby!) she had t explain wjat we was lookin at as she.confirmed.im only 7 weeks 1day but wat we.did see was.a.really strong heartbeat :) they said they cnt see a reason for any bleedin soy bodyy jus b tryin t have a.period but she said not.t worry and there happy.im seein my midwife tomorrow as well!!

I feel utterly drained and.super hungry! Itll prob jus b a.chinese tonight n bed after eastenders so i can get my danny dyer fix!
Xxxxxx

Oh God hun. Such a fright but glad all is ok n u got to see bean :)
It still amazes me how much love we have for this little thing that's not quite a person yet.
Have urself a cosy evening hun. Big hugs x

Back