Pregnant and Over Weight... My weight lose journey..xx

Oh Sammie, what a day you poor thing.

I bet you were so relieved when you had the scan and heard the strong heartbeat.

Which hospital did you go to, Dewsbury?

Sending you a mahoooosive hug xxxxx

Well what a day :( Been at the hospital since 9 i went for a wee and there was blood not loads but it worried me! I rang the.docs and they said go t A&E straight away! Tjis scared me and i burst out cryin the poor lady was very nice to me qhile i was jus sobbing! Being a worrier anyway this really shook me up! Anycase went t A&E and my bp and.heart rate was up they did a pregnancy test as well as tests for STD's :eek: and urine infections and.everythig was fine.. They werent happy tho so i was sent t the early pregnancy unit and without doubt its the worst place i have ever been sum ppl werw happy others not!! After sobbing again to a.lovely midwife i was sat in the waiti.g room i.was taken for a scan.. Carl bless him looked so worried but then the ladt smiles n showed us bean(this is my name fpr baby!) she had t explain wjat we was lookin at as she.confirmed.im only 7 weeks 1day but wat we.did see was.a.really strong heartbeat :) they said they cnt see a reason for any bleedin soy bodyy jus b tryin t have a.period but she said not.t worry and there happy.im seein my midwife tomorrow as well!! I feel utterly drained and.super hungry! Itll prob jus b a.chinese tonight n bed after eastenders so i can get my danny dyer fix! Xxxxxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app
Sammie!! Oh my god lovely you poor thing what an awful fight you both had!! My heart was in my mouth as I read! But so glad bean is fine and sounds very happy with his/her strong heart beat. bittersweet moment I'm sure but you got to see the baby on the scan .... Awwww!! Was it like a small dot? Hehe bless. Sorry I've been rubbish this weekend... I'm glad to report though I'm fully recovered and now just recovering the going Back to work blues! ;-) 14 days for us til we see Babba, doesn't feel real. I had a small bit of spotting a week ago. But it stopped and I had no pain. After reading about it I learnt it was normal so tried not to panic :) you gotta take it easy now spud! Stop worrying ;-) xxxxx

ahh Sammi your day sounds truly horrific. glad bean is ok. and I hope they sort it out and find out why you were bleeding.

enjoy your Chinese hun and danny xxx

Thanks ladies ur all very nice :).

Yeh becky i went t dewsbury the ladies in.the early pregnancy unit were soooo lovely! Wen i had lucas.i was at LGI n i hated it!! Lucas.wouldnt take t breast so it hurt coz he wasnt gettin on me boob right n.he.was jus screamin n they made me.feel like crap for askin for a bottle n this midwife was stood fightin with me about it n.in.walked my.mum as some kind.of super hero like get my daughter a bottle t feed her son NOW!!!!! Lol! So im glad im off t dewsbury this time i cud.of picked there or pinderfield but dewsburys closer!

They said sarah the bleed may of been my body jus tryin t have a.period which can happeb in first 3 mnths.
She.really checked even my.overies.

Im at my first midwife appointment today, she rung me yesterday n was lovely so i am in a better frame of mind t see her.

Did anyone watch benifit street? I have taped it watched the first 15 mins.before goon t bed!!!!!!

****** was nice but felt horrid after.:confused:
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

midwife appointment this morning went really well!!
she gave me the flu jab never had flu before but I can understand why she give it me!!
well its WEIGH EVE!!!! weigh day tomorrow morning eeeekkkk
xxx

todays food

breakfast
2 Weetabix hexb
milk hexa
banana
I dint eat much of this dint feel too good this morning!!

when I got home from midwifes
1alpen bar hexb

lunch
pasta eggs and bacon I love this lunch and was free :)
orange
apple
yoghurt 2syns

dinner
pork chops
sw chips
beans
roasted veg

I really fancy chocolate so will update later wat I have, got some fun sized bags of buttons so might have them!!

xxxx

midwife appointment this morning went really well!!
she gave me the flu jab never had flu before but I can understand why she give it me!!
well its WEIGH EVE!!!! weigh day tomorrow morning eeeekkkk
xxx

Oh that's good... Glad all is OK :)
Are you having the whooping cough jab too?
I've had neither... But good job my decision was to have neither coz they've not been mentioned since my booking appointment with my GP to have the pregnancy confirmed!!

i dnt no huni i saw something about it on the back of a toilet door on Monday at the hospital!

The midwife dint mention it, i never had any of these jabs when i was pregnant with lucas!! i was booked in for the swine flu jab but i went into labour so never had that done!
i had to have a carbon dioxide test doing did u??? i dint have one of those with Lucas either lol!!
xxxx

Dinner was lovely tonight!!
Tomorrows my first WI fingers.crossed!!!

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

good luck hunny xxx

Back