Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Pregnant means I stick with green!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by slimmeragain, 8 June 2010 Social URL.

1. slimmeragain

slimmeragain Member

Well, I began a food diary bur since finding out that I am up the duff with my third baby (Ava is still only 7 months old) I decided to stop.

I can't face much food at the moment and what I can eat only consists of eggs and rice. Egg fried rice!! After speaking with my consultant I have decided to stick with the plan but keeping to green. Green days are my absolute fave anyway!

If I can get down to my club 10 target that would suit me fine. It was the weight I was before having Ava and means I only have a stone to loose. I will worry about the other half a stone when the baby comes. My consultant has said its quite possible but it will be slow going on the scales due to water retention. I will see/feel it my clothes. Which is fine by me!

Today began well; egg fried rice for brekky, fruit and now lunch. I didn't feel sick so I thought, sweet potato chips! Well the smell of the Fry light in the oven on the chips has made me feel so ill that I don't think I can face them. Eurgh!!

What the hell will I do now?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Eat more egg fried rice by the sounds of it :)

Good luck with your pregnancy and your weight loss journey.

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Had quite a giggle at your egg fried rice predicament!!!

Youl be fine. Congrats on your pregnancy. Your little one may only be a baby herself still, and it'l be tough but you'l do just fine :) Enjoy your pregnancy !

Lots of love x

5. slimmeragain

slimmeragain Member

Thanks ladies!

Today is weigh in day. I am not quite sure how it will go, I am pretty sure I haven't gained but with the water retention I may have STS. Oh well, I trust my consultant, my jeans no longer cut off my circulation and she did say I would begin to feel it in my clothes rather than see it on the scales.

I egg fried rice makes me gag and so I have moved on to French Toast or as I like to call it, "Eggy Bread" and Ready Brekke.

Who named it morning sickness anyway? I never feel sick in the morning but in the afternoon and at night!!!

I'll let you know how I go tonight xx

6. slimmeragain

slimmeragain Member

I followed the plan 100% this week and although I thought I may have sts I didn't expect to gain!!!! I am right back to where I started!

Consultant says its down to water retention due to pregnancy.

7. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't worry, my flab's not budging and I don't have the excuse of a bun in the oven!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.