Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

How are you ladies today? I haven't managed to keep any food or drink down all day :( hubby is still at work too x feeling generally rubbish :( x

Hi hunnie. All good here ta. Headache today but a can of coke soon sorted that!!
Don't make a habit if drinking coke but a qualified nurse recommended it. Tho I later realised its 7 syns!!!! Raging!!!
Hope ur feeling better soon xxx

I k ow full fat drinks are very high in syns x I never drink full fat coke only ever used to help a hangover x its too sweet x but then at the beginning of this pregnancy I used to crave ice cold full fat coke! Woke up this morning feeling a bit better but haven't had anything to eat yet x fingers crossed I feel ok though we're going out for a meal formy sisters birthday tonight and I've been really looking forward to it xxx

I k ow full fat drinks are very high in syns x I never drink full fat coke only ever used to help a hangover x its too sweet x but then at the beginning of this pregnancy I used to crave ice cold full fat coke! Woke up this morning feeling a bit better but haven't had anything to eat yet x fingers crossed I feel ok though we're going out for a meal formy sisters birthday tonight and I've been really looking forward to it xxx

I never did before but diet drinks contain artificial sweetners n they aren't recommended during pregnancy so I stay clear. Wud given anything for a diet coke tho!!
I've rang in sick today. Have a massive headache n didn't fancy sitting at a computer screen all day
Hope your appetites back n sickness is gone n ya can enjoy yer meal out

Oh no that's rubbish :( good excuse to just relax and chill out x my dogs just grumping around the house today so I'm not planning on doing much until tonight :) x I all of a sudden feel too impatient to wait 6 more weeks for this little lady to show her face lol x x

Oh no that's rubbish :( good excuse to just relax and chill out x my dogs just grumping around the house today so I'm not planning on doing much until tonight :) x I all of a sudden feel too impatient to wait 6 more weeks for this little lady to show her face lol x x

Yea staying in bed for the day. May download some movies n watch them from here. Meant to be heading out tonight for a friends birthday. Not gona cancel til I c how I feel later on.

Sounds like a great plan :) x I've managed a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea so looks like my tummy is managing food today x our tables not booked until 8.15 so I have plenty of time to chill out x might treat myself to a nice long soak in the bath x I need to find something to wear though! Haven't been out in a while xx

Sounds like a great plan :) x I've managed a bowl of cereal and a cup of tea so looks like my tummy is managing food today x our tables not booked until 8.15 so I have plenty of time to chill out x might treat myself to a nice long soak in the bath x I need to find something to wear though! Haven't been out in a while xx

I've no idea what to wear. I get so bloated in the evening that iv to open my jeans!!! Nice!!

Bottoms isn't as issue for me it's the top lol my clothes feel like they r shrinking and getting shorter lol x I'm gonna be so fat after our meal lol xx

Bottoms isn't as issue for me it's the top lol my clothes feel like they r shrinking and getting shorter lol x I'm gonna be so fat after our meal lol xx
LMAO... My top hasn't grown at all as yet.. Have become firmer n fuller but not bigger.. Raging.. Thought I'd finally have a pair of boobs lol

I inherited my mothers boobs .. Never really lacked in that department and don't think i ever will .. Hoping breast feeding might help but I doubt it lmao! I dont even think my bump is that big! Craving coffee flavoured ice cream so my sisters out looking for me :) I'm off out shopping this weekend to buy supplies for my hospital bag x also thinking of starting my Xmas shopping before I get my crappy maternity money coming in lol x

I inherited my mothers boobs .. Never really lacked in that department and don't think i ever will .. Hoping breast feeding might help but I doubt it lmao! I dont even think my bump is that big! Craving coffee flavoured ice cream so my sisters out looking for me :) I'm off out shopping this weekend to buy supplies for my hospital bag x also thinking of starting my Xmas shopping before I get my crappy maternity money coming in lol x

Another girl u chat to on here is most finished her Christmas shopping!!!
Now that's organised

I couldn't do that! Too many people change their interests or buy things for themselves x no point in buying baby anything this Xmas x

Hi hun... awww, lovely avatar pic :) How are you today?

All is good with me :) Had my scan on Friday and it was perfect. I didn't think I could ever feel happiness like that. :character00100: I thought I was 12+2, but sonographer dated me as 12+5, so i'm actually 13 weeks today and now in my 2nd trimester!! So happy.

My angelsounds doppler arrived when we got back from the scan as well, so I've had a listen a couple of times since for about 5-10 minutes or so. Heartbeat is so fast - about 168-170bpm so I'm wondering if it's a girly?! :) and baby is such a wriggler! You can hear it kicking and jumping about. So cute!!! We're finding out the sex on 4th Sept at a private scan where I'll be 16+3. :)

How's your day/weekend been?

xx

Alls good this end too :) I got stuck in traffic yesterday after a trip to Costco for 2 hours :( baby was sitting on my bladder and was being generally moody so I've been uncomfortable all weekend but apart from that alls good x

Stocked up on masses of nappies, wipes, cotton wool, cotton buds, sudocream and treated myself to a box of freddos :) x so I'm finally ready and prepared to meet my little lady :)

Our baby's heartbeat is always between 160-180, I have a midwife appt tomorrow can't wait to hear her little heartbeat again although hubby's been soo busy at work he can never make the midwife appts and he's never heard it :( x

Food wise spent most the week off plan but trying to be fairly good! Mum did a roast for lunch so I'm just having a little salad a bit later tonight xx

Alls good this end too :) I got stuck in traffic yesterday after a trip to Costco for 2 hours :( baby was sitting on my bladder and was being generally moody so I've been uncomfortable all weekend but apart from that alls good x

Stocked up on masses of nappies, wipes, cotton wool, cotton buds, sudocream and treated myself to a box of freddos :) x so I'm finally ready and prepared to meet my little lady :)

Our baby's heartbeat is always between 160-180, I have a midwife appt tomorrow can't wait to hear her little heartbeat again although hubby's been soo busy at work he can never make the midwife appts and he's never heard it :( x

Food wise spent most the week off plan but trying to be fairly good! Mum did a roast for lunch so I'm just having a little salad a bit later tonight xx

Aww so you're all ready then! Have you packed your bag yet just in case? I'm just looking at the mamas and papas website (not necessarily to buy stuff yet - just to see what I have to buy) and I feel so intimidated! There's so much to think about! Where do you even start?!

Sorry to hear your hubby hasn't ever heard heartbeat, but won't be long and he'll get to meet your little girl in person and have lots of cuddles :) How exciting!

Not long to go :) x

I haven't packed my bag but I have everything ready to go in it!

Baby shopping is just the best but it's so easy to go over the top! After my 12 week scan we bought a few boxes of nappies and booties and things x then after we found out the sex we started buying all the big stuff x we didn't know where to start but we went to a kiddiecare store and browsed what we would need! I got a lovely mama and papas nursery furniture set from Argos it was half price I was a bit worried but I love it! I can't wait to use my pram either! What I found most difficult was choosing things! There is so much choice!!

I'm getting a bit nervous my original due date would make it 5 weeks to go on Tuesday but my agreed due date makes it 6 weeks to go today !! So I'm preparing myself for the earlier date!! Xx

Having the most awful day .. Poor hubby I've been so upset all day x he rang me to tell me he's working away weds-fri and I cried .. My mums annoyed me so I cried my dad then annoyed me and made me cry .. Hubby won't go get me some wot sits so I got moody then the dog decided he was going to wee on my bathroom floor so I've just cried for the last half hour :( feeling so fed up x I haven't been hormonal all the way through x on the up side heard the little ladies heartbeat this morning it's starting to slow now x 5 weeks left :) xx

Crying is natural - that's what I keep telling myself anyway!! :)
I've got 7-8 weeks left so we r v close!

A while ago I didn't go a day without crying! Think some people at work got fed up of it... That made me cry more lol.

A while back my hubby told me 'the chips weren't cooked as good as last time' and I cried so much I couldn't eat my tea!! Ha ha. Ruined mine and obviously his meal! (Hmmmmm he never apologised tho so might mention that to him later!!) lol.

Hope tomorrow is better!! X

Back