Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

I had a dream just after Kate n William had their baby that I had a baby boy, n it weighed like 13lb odd... Had it natural too.. Was traumatised after that dream..
That was so far the only baby related dream I've had.. But I have had some odd dreams...

13lbs?! Ha ha ha - good luck with that one hehe x

Yay well done you :) I found my first trimester loss amazing even though I didn't stick to plan x I just clearly wasn't eating enough! I couldn't face much food! X don't think I'm going wi tonight I'm exhausted today x and wanna spend a nice evening with hubby before he works over night this week x x

Yay well done you :) I found my first trimester loss amazing even though I didn't stick to plan x I just clearly wasn't eating enough! I couldn't face much food! X don't think I'm going wi tonight I'm exhausted today x and wanna spend a nice evening with hubby before he works over night this week x x
I've not been overly bold in fairness.. But not great either.. I'd say my loss of because I'm not able for a proper size dinner anymore.. I only give myself a side plate of dinner now n most times only eat half.. Tho I do input my food into MFP every now n again n cals are up n intake is mostly good as in contains fresh fruit n veg... Now for the hard part.. To maintain...

Am slightly confused on tryna lose weight in pregnancy as after a discussion in the work kitchen reviews were quite mixed.. So while I still wana follow SW as much and as closely as possible.. I'm gona speak to my midwife tonight to see what he/she thinks I should.. Medically she'll know what's best for me and baby.. Like, I still have a good stone, stone n half to lose to be a healthy weight so I can't imagine it being a problem as long as I'm not starving myself and we're getting good nutritious food...

I think with slimming world the idea is to maintain and control ur gaining by trying to only gain a little bit x I've only really lost because of the weighloss at the beginning x I'm just occasionally losing a bit maintaining or gaining a bit at the moment so it's like the same few lbs x but I'm happy with that x I'm more relaxed about it now x me and hubby are going to enjoy a curry tonight with a few treats and some full fat fizzy drink lol xx

How did your appointment go Hun? I have the health visitor coming today x bit nervous xx
Morning.. Aw it was amazing.. Good strong heartbeat.. N then we got a scan.. Was amazeballs.. Baby mooned us then snugged into a corner while sucking its thumb.. Think it had a little nap in there then coz wouldn't move out for us to get a good pic.. But we got some anyway n BF took a video of the whole thing.. The midwife was great.. So nice.. Don't have to go back now for 10 weeks, then the following week I have my 22 scan..

What's the health visitor all about? We don't have them.. Am sure all will be grand.. No need to worry at all..

They take over from the midwife when your baby is 10 days old but they come to your house and basically check you're coping and your both healthy and stuff I guess x today is just an introduction to explain what they can do for us x they are known to be very interfering! Ahh so cute ours was the same we couldn't get a great picture she always turns her back when we have a scan! My next midwife appt is 27th August and it's my birth plan appt it's gonna be very real from then I think :) xx

They take over from the midwife when your baby is 10 days old but they come to your house and basically check you're coping and your both healthy and stuff I guess x today is just an introduction to explain what they can do for us x they are known to be very interfering! Ahh so cute ours was the same we couldn't get a great picture she always turns her back when we have a scan! My next midwife appt is 27th August and it's my birth plan appt it's gonna be very real from then I think :) xx

Oooh... Exciiiiiitiinnnngg..... :)
Oh yea we do have them.. And yes, they are said to be very interferring!! My Mam's advise was to smile and be polite and forget most of what they've said when they leave!!

Oooh... Exciiiiiitiinnnngg..... :)
Oh yea we do have them.. And yes, they are said to be very interferring!! My Mam's advise was to smile and be polite and forget most of what they've said when they leave!!

My friend just said that I have to nod and agree with everything they say lol.

Well I've told hubby he has to come home and be here! Jeez I own a ' dangerous' breed of dog I'm not being interrogated on my own haha x luckily he has 3 local jobs the furthest being 45 mins away and the closest being in our town! So he can still do his full day at work but pop home for an hour! Lol x he's going to work tomorrow morning til fri night so I treated myself to clean sheets :) xxx

Well I've told hubby he has to come home and be here! Jeez I own a ' dangerous' breed of dog I'm not being interrogated on my own haha x luckily he has 3 local jobs the furthest being 45 mins away and the closest being in our town! So he can still do his full day at work but pop home for an hour! Lol x he's going to work tomorrow morning til fri night so I treated myself to clean sheets :) xxx

Aww.. If she mentions your poochie you punch in the face.. N tell her I told you to :p
As if you'd keep him there if you thought he posed a thread...

Just lie n say he's going to be staying at your Mams for a year 2 two if you feel she'll "judge" you.. Personally I wouldn't.. You know you dog and you know to be extra cautious when they're in a room together.. You'r not thick!!

Any idea what time she'll be there?

Right now he's practically on my lap snuggling up going to sleep but as soon as she gets here he will bark and go a bit hyper but it's because he's never met her before x my appts at half 11 and it lasts about an hour! She better only be an hour I'm meeting my friend at 1 lol x hopefully it won't be an hour because as of now I have no questions x x

Congratulations to all of you on your pregnancies and I wish you all the best in your journeys to becoming mums and also in weight loss! I have a lot of respect for you all and look forward to seeing all the cute baby pics!!

Tarnbop x

Hey hun.. Just found this info on another thread n thought you might find it useful/helpful...

[h=1]Prepare Your Pet For
Baby[/h]Shelter workers report that many people who surrender their pets to animal
shelters cite a new baby as the reason why they must give up their pet. Yet many
other families have successfully brought a new baby into their home and still
been able to keep and enjoy their animal friends. What is the secret to their
success?

Experts suggest that preparing for the baby's arrival well in advance and
taking a few simple precautions can avoid friction and jealousy between your
human baby and your furry one.

Remember, your four-footed children are accustomed to your undivided
attention and pampering. Some jealousy will naturally surface when your new
infant suddenly consumes all of your time! Plan to set aside a few minutes each
day for special quality time with your pet. Some extra attention and a few
treats can go a long way toward avoiding behaviour problems and jealousy

Dogs & Cats are largely creatures of habit. Though your own routine will be completely disrupted by the new baby, try to keep your pet's routine as normal as possible. If you anticipate changes in that routine, such as restricting their access to the baby's room or feeding in a new location, begin implementing the changes as soon as possible before the infant comes home.

Animals, like humans, find comfort in routine, so having an established
pattern on which to fall back will help combat the insecurity your pet will
naturally feel during the first few weeks after baby's arrival. Along the same
lines, allow your pet to get used to some of the new baby smells before you
bring your infant home

Apply baby lotion or powder to your hands, for example, and allow your pet to
sniff baby's clothes and blankets. If possible, allow him to investigate an
article of clothing or blanket worn by the new baby prior to the infant's
arrival from the hospital. Animals rely heavily on their sense of smell, so
familiarity with the baby's smell will help your cat recognise him as part of
the family when he comes home

When you finally arrive home with your new baby, greet your pet happily and
tell him how much you missed him; though you have been busy with other things,
you can be sure that he's been missing you! Gently introduce him to the baby so
he can get a good look at the new family member

.From that point forward, include him in as many baby activities as possible.
Even saying his name while you're changing nappies or feeding your infant will
make your cat feel like an important part of this new life. Most behaviour
problems pets exhibit after a new baby's arrival stem from jealousy and
neglect.

By paying special attention to your pet, preparing him in advance and
including him as much as possible after baby comes home, you can avoid such
problems and ensure a harmonious household.

Ahh that's really good! Well the health visitor has been and gone and she was lovely x had lots of useful information and she liked the dog! My Xmas present parcels arrived and so has my new phone x so my afternoon is free to go shopping :) x I have lots of leaflets to read through from the health visitor xx

Ahh that's really good! Well the health visitor has been and gone and she was lovely x had lots of useful information and she liked the dog! My Xmas present parcels arrived and so has my new phone x so my afternoon is free to go shopping :) x I have lots of leaflets to read through from the health visitor xx

Aww that's good that she was nice n helpful n not condescending.. Enjoy yer afternoon shopping :) x

Just got back from doing the food shop and because my dog was so well behaved with the health visitor I got him some goodies and a new rope x left the bag in the porch n he dug through it picked it out and put it down by hubby's feet as if to say Is this for me :) such a cutie sometimes x just doing tea then I'm gonna lounge of the sofa x shattered today :( xx

Just got back from doing the food shop and because my dog was so well behaved with the health visitor I got him some goodies and a new rope x left the bag in the porch n he dug through it picked it out and put it down by hubby's feet as if to say Is this for me :) such a cutie sometimes x just doing tea then I'm gonna lounge of the sofa x shattered today :( xx

Aww... Did u have a nice day shopping??

Back