Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

This is the first time I've been like it! Hubby told me if I want wotsits I had to go across the road for them! (We live opposite a petrol station!) so it's annoyed me slightly x I haven't spoke to the dog since he weed on my bathroom floor even though he came right up in my face with his little 'mum are you ok' face x I feel bad but he's annoyed me too x I think I feel more upset because I'm worrying he's gonna be a nightmare with the baby x even though I know deep down he's gonna be fine!! Ahh what's your due date x

Aww hunnue it's totally natural. Emotions n hormones are everywhere
I'm getting rid of my dig before baby gets here. I kno ur sounds awful but he keeps weeung in the house. Has been house trained just sometimes decides he can't be arsed going out!! N it's just not hygienic enough for my liking. That abd his hair does b everywhere even tho he's a short haired dog. N we just don't hav the time for his play n walk time as it is. Never mind when baby is here.... So he's gone!!!

Has your dog only started weeing in the house since you become pregnant? I wasn't sure if Stanley did because we moved and he could smell the dog that was here before x but I looked up online and it said it could be because im pregnant and something to do with anxiety x he did wee all over the house but now it's just the bathroom! And as frustrating as it is I'm hoping when baby arrives it will stop! X he just needs to understand baby's needs will come first but he isn't going to be pushed out xx

Has your dog only started weeing in the house since you become pregnant? I wasn't sure if Stanley did because we moved and he could smell the dog that was here before x but I looked up online and it said it could be because im pregnant and something to do with anxiety x he did wee all over the house but now it's just the bathroom! And as frustrating as it is I'm hoping when baby arrives it will stop! X he just needs to understand baby's needs will come first but he isn't going to be pushed out xx

It has only been in the last while buy bf thinks it was shortly before we found out.. It us allot more now tho..
He's been thrown around a bit tbh. We bought him when we were in our first house. Then we had to move out n back home for a while so he came with me. Then he went to my bf's parents house bitten we bought this house so he was here with us. Then we had an accident in the house n had to move out for a while so he was back to bf's parents house. Then back here. Then back to my dads while we were having work done. Then back here again..... So we think all the moving around along with the incident itself has had an impact on him

Oh bless him! I feel bad for stan because he's been like our baby x he has all our attention he knows how to make us feel bad x he loves a cuddle x 5 more weeks and he's gonna be a bit shocked x but ill try my best to include him as much as possible x it breaks my heart thinking he might be unhappy xx

Oh bless him! I feel bad for stan because he's been like our baby x he has all our attention he knows how to make us feel bad x he loves a cuddle x 5 more weeks and he's gonna be a bit shocked x but ill try my best to include him as much as possible x it breaks my heart thinking he might be unhappy xx

They say send hubby home when baby arrives with a blanket that the baby has slept in/on and parameters r car seat. Leav him with the blanket for the time ur in hospital n he'll get to kno baby's scent. Then bring baby into the house with home outside. N slowly bring him into the room baby is in...
What breed dog hav u got?

I'm planning to try something like that x I think he understands that something's coming home x not sure he thinks it's a new person though he think he thinks it's a new doggy x we have a staffie he's just getting to to the age now where sleeping is much better than running riot all day! They are supposed to be the best at being affectionate with children (obviously if brought up well) he's still a little bit excited but he's very loving and a bit scared of everything lol xx

I'm planning to try something like that x I think he understands that something's coming home x not sure he thinks it's a new person though he think he thinks it's a new doggy x we have a staffie he's just getting to to the age now where sleeping is much better than running riot all day! They are supposed to be the best at being affectionate with children (obviously if brought up well) he's still a little bit excited but he's very loving and a bit scared of everything lol xx

Yea that's a but like stringer. He's a gentle soul. But so excitable!! He's only a puppy bless him (he was 1 in june) but I can't risk him jumping up on baby which he wud in a second. Just to say hi n for a cuddle. But obviously still can't hav it. He's a German shepherd n they are great with kids. I had one when I had a kid n he was so good. But stringer will not train!!
And... He eats his own poo!! Gross!!

Shepherds do that but they grow out of it .. Have no idea why .. But it is pretty gross! My dads got one an all black one shes old now so she's no bother to the baby and hubby's parents have one too x he's about 3 or 4 but he was a rescue pup and no body really knows what had happened to him in his old home (he was only 7monthd when they rescued him) poor sod musta been treated badly because he wasn't very puppyish n he has always been so gentle x so he isn't going to be a problem either x to be honest I do worry a little about stan and the baby but I think that's just the natural feeling for a mum and new baby :) xx

Shepherds do that but they grow out of it .. Have no idea why .. But it is pretty gross! My dads got one an all black one shes old now so she's no bother to the baby and hubby's parents have one too x he's about 3 or 4 but he was a rescue pup and no body really knows what had happened to him in his old home (he was only 7monthd when they rescued him) poor sod musta been treated badly because he wasn't very puppyish n he has always been so gentle x so he isn't going to be a problem either x to be honest I do worry a little about stan and the baby but I think that's just the natural feeling for a mum and new baby :) xx
I wud never forgive myself if the dog done something to baby. N it happens so quickly. I can't risk it. As I say stringer is the most gentle puppy ever. But lives his cuddles n wudnt think twice about jumping up for a nosey r a cuddle. He's so hyper.
But the hygiene part of it gets me. Him weeing everywhere in the house. Can't b good. Even me sterilising the floor each time ya can smell it. N when baby is creeping about on the floor n then putting hands in its mouth etc... Only God knows what it cud pick up.

I kno hundreds of ppl keep their pets n with not a bother but I'm a stress head n cudn cope with it. Besides all hat he needs a good hour walk at least once a day n we've not hot the time now everyday for him. Never mind when a new baby is here. So it's not fair on him either

I know x I couldn't get rid of my dog but purely for selfish reasons x and lots of people will argue that it's so unfair and you wouldn't get rid of the baby so why the dog x but at the end of the day like you said it's the safety of the baby and in the best interest of the dog getting his daily exercise and attention he needs x x

I know x I couldn't get rid of my dog but purely for selfish reasons x and lots of people will argue that it's so unfair and you wouldn't get rid of the baby so why the dog x but at the end of the day like you said it's the safety of the baby and in the best interest of the dog getting his daily exercise and attention he needs x x

I know.. One of my friends will go ape sh1t when she finds out.. But its me and my baby that are important at the end of the day.. N she doesn't have to agree.. There's allot she does that I don't agree with but its not my business so I keep it zipped :)
Like I know he's a great dog n so friendly n affectionate n cuddly n would never ever harm anyone with intent...
But if I can't have him in the house, what's the point??! That's not fair on the poor dog either..
And I know it sounds like its a decision I've come to lightly, but believe me its not..
I have his best interest and the baby's at the forefront of my decision. I have to take me out of the equation n do what's best for them...

It's your choice and you need to do what's best :) the dogs currently snoring his little face off so I'm doing my Xmas shopping :) hubby's working away half off this week so I'm going to prepare our hospital bags x

This is the first time I've been like it! Hubby told me if I want wotsits I had to go across the road for them! (We live opposite a petrol station!) so it's annoyed me slightly x I haven't spoke to the dog since he weed on my bathroom floor even though he came right up in my face with his little 'mum are you ok' face x I feel bad but he's annoyed me too x I think I feel more upset because I'm worrying he's gonna be a nightmare with the baby x even though I know deep down he's gonna be fine!! Ahh what's your due date x

Awewww don't feel too bad - hormones are the devil!

I'm due oct 3rd :) I think we have everything apart from some creams and wash stuff etc. baby toiletries as I call them lol.

I cried last night in te shower remembering the chip moment lol :) funny now I think of it!

I had a dreadful nights sleep :-( slept well until turned 3am, went for a wee and then bang - joint pains!! :-( when I walked across the bedroom all my joined cracked and popped :-( wouldn't b too bad but my knee caps are pinned so its worse in those!

Have u experienced anything similar? Got any advice?

Packing hospital bags - exciting stuff!! Oh I need to buy some bits for those but will have to wait until after pay day! X

My joints and everything are fine .. I've lost 7lbs since I got pregnant so I have no extra weight to carry :) but with 5 weeks to go my back is starting to hurt and my hips ache but that's all! Biggest advice is do not was your hair over the Side of the bath! I keep telling myself I won't do it and then I do and my back hurts for a good hour!!

I'm having a much better morning :)

I have most things for hospital I just need some dark pjs and nappy sacks! I'm lucky I get paid every Thursday so I can buy bits each week x I keep having strange dreams! Last night I had a dream about my nappy bin?! Xx

My joints and everything are fine .. I've lost 7lbs since I got pregnant so I have no extra weight to carry :) but with 5 weeks to go my back is starting to hurt and my hips ache but that's all! Biggest advice is do not was your hair over the Side of the bath! I keep telling myself I won't do it and then I do and my back hurts for a good hour!!

I have most things for hospital I just need some dark pjs and nappy sacks! I'm lucky I get paid every Thursday so I can buy bits each week x I keep having strange dreams! Last night I had a dream about my nappy bin?! Xx
LMAO... What an exciting dream!!! LOL

Yea.. Once I get the all clear tonight that all is OK am gona buy a pack of bums (nappies) or cotton wool or pack of babygro's each week.. My Mam used to do this for my sister/sisters-in-law when they were pregnant from the time they found out til the baby was born.. Was a great help to the mother's to be... Sadly she's not with us anymore so I'll have to do my own collecting.. I'll just pretend its from her lol :)

Ahhhjj that might be it - I'm 3 stone up! :-( jealous of u actually losing weight during this time! Well done you!!

I too have strange dreams sometimes - I dreamt that hubby was cutting my toe nails (which would never happen to start with!) and we found a sprouting apple seed down the side of it! Lol. In the dream it was quite normal and he said 'u shouldn't walk so funny now then!' Lol. Made me laugh when I recalled it!

I did also have a dream that baby came early and It wasn't a boy but we didn't tell people and just dressed the baby in boys clothes and that was that!! (How long we thought we would get away with it I don't know!! Lol) xx

I know haha! I always have a pregnancy or baby related dream! Usually that we havea boy not a girl! Lol x

I usually buy a baby product when I do my food shop either nappies or clothes or something x it's my baby shower next Wednesday and m excited :) xx

I had a dream just after Kate n William had their baby that I had a baby boy, n it weighed like 13lb odd... Had it natural too.. Was traumatised after that dream..
That was so far the only baby related dream I've had.. But I have had some odd dreams...

I know haha! I always have a pregnancy or baby related dream! Usually that we havea boy not a girl! Lol x

I usually buy a baby product when I do my food shop either nappies or clothes or something x it's my baby shower next Wednesday and m excited :) xx

My friends want me to have a baby shower but I'm just not too sure! :-(
No1 offered for me to have it at their house which would mean having it at mine (which is fine) but I don't have the energy to clean the house to get it ready! :-/ lazy I know but if I know people are coming around I am quite OCD about it! :-( and with 2 little dogs its normally all systems go until the last min! Plus I'd have to buy drinks and nibbles etc which I just don't have the money for! :-( I tried to arrange a lunch out with people but plans just never took off so that's the end of that for me! I know everyone who I would have invited will come visit me soon after the birth anyway so that will do me xx

Back