Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

Hi hun, how are you getting on?

:) I hope you're ok! Not long for you now!! xx

I'm doing ok x really struggling now! Had a 'show' last week but midwife told me earlier that day unless my waters follow it's not a definate sign :( x I have 14 days left! I feel about 50 today x don't even have the energy to jump in the shower so I'm chilling on sofa in pjs and blanket waiting for hubby to finish work! X braxton hicks are getting stronger so hopefully they will turn into contractions soon :) x one good thing about being this heavily pregnant is I've gone off takeaways of every kind! I'm still 4lbs down on pre preg weight and tbh I haven't even tried!! Xx how you feeling xx

I don't even feel like I'm about to give birth my bumps still quite small lol x

image-1255271141.jpg

X

I'm doing ok x really struggling now! Had a 'show' last week but midwife told me earlier that day unless my waters follow it's not a definate sign :( x I have 14 days left! I feel about 50 today x don't even have the energy to jump in the shower so I'm chilling on sofa in pjs and blanket waiting for hubby to finish work! X braxton hicks are getting stronger so hopefully they will turn into contractions soon :) x one good thing about being this heavily pregnant is I've gone off takeaways of every kind! I'm still 4lbs down on pre preg weight and tbh I haven't even tried!! Xx how you feeling xx

Gosh, you have done so so well with your weight :) I am so inspired! I'm currently 16+2 and still at a 1lb loss. I've maintained the last few weeks so it's my aim to at least get to 20 weeks staying at this weight. I'd like to maintain for as long as possible though tbh!! I bet you lose loads through birth etc! Well done you!!

And how exciting! Sounds like things might be moving along soon then...got my fingers and toes crossed for you!!! :) and what a lovely bump! Considering you're pretty much full term you do have a small-ish bump compared to some ladies, but you look absolutely lovely. :) I bet a lot of that is through losing weight. Amazing! I want a pregnancy like that please!!

I'm good hun, we find out the sex of the baby tomorrow at a private scan :) so excited to find out if we have a little boy or a little girl! Threw up this morning, but other than that I'm feeling good. Finally feel as though I can eat fruit etc so going to try and be as good as possible xx

I bet you're just fed up now and want your lickle baba...
Hopefully things start to move along for your soon.. But you've only 14 days left... So not too long even if you go full term.. Tho sounds to me like you won't reach that...
I don't even feel like I'm about to give birth my bumps still quite small lol x

View attachment 105713

X
You have such a perfect bump.. Looks to me like its dropped too??

Excuse the awful carpet! We decided against changing it until the baby grows up a bit lol x all I've eaten this week is chocolate and crisps and white bread x all my fav fruit gives me heartburn so bad :( baby's head us right in my pelvis which means about 20 trips to the loo a day lol x can't wait to meet her and see what she looks like x

Bump is low now :) I'm not even scared or nervous about the birth or labour anymore x the only thing I'm scared of is when it happens .. If hubby's at work he can be anywhere up to 3 hours from home! Going to meet a few girls from work tomorrow after my food shop then I'm not gonna go far from the house especially on my own lol xx

I'm pretty much on house arrest now x my friends come to me and I only leave the house with hubby or my mum lol x going to my uncles 50th on sat nearly 2 hrs from home lol xx

I'm pretty much on house arrest now x my friends come to me and I only leave the house with hubby or my mum lol x going to my uncles 50th on sat nearly 2 hrs from home lol xx

Ooh brave lady. Ah it'll b fun n ya'l b waited on hand n foot so all good :)

If I go into labour were coming home so I can give birth on my chosen Hosp .. None of us wanna go so were hoping to go into labour before we go lol xx

If I go into labour were coming home so I can give birth on my chosen Hosp .. None of us wanna go so were hoping to go into labour before we go lol xx
LMAO... So funny.. Things we must do eh...

Lol :) hope she comes soon x hubby is hating his job at the moment so I think it will do him some good x I'm excited today about going food shopping .. Can't find anything I fancy eating lol x and then going for my first starbucks since finishing work! I've actually managed to get up showered dressed done my face and just doing my hair .. All before 9am that's a first for awhile x meeting my friend for lunch then going to make red velvet cupcakes :) yum xx

Lol :) hope she comes soon x hubby is hating his job at the moment so I think it will do him some good x I'm excited today about going food shopping .. Can't find anything I fancy eating lol x and then going for my first starbucks since finishing work! I've actually managed to get up showered dressed done my face and just doing my hair .. All before 9am that's a first for awhile x meeting my friend for lunch then going to make red velvet cupcakes :) yum xx
I've not even done that much and i'm in work... LOL
I've obviously done the showered n dressed.. But no face on and hair is tied back... :D Things you can get away with coz yer pregnant :)
I'm doing to an "Early Pregnancy Meeting" today.. Its just a group chat really for first time Mam's to explain what to expect during pregnancy. And there's a dietician, midwife and physiotherapist on hand should you have any Q's so hopefully it'll be interesting and not a waste of my afternoon..

That sounds good :) I have midwife on monday morning and I'm very much hoping its the last one :) I'm thinking about buying extra food today and batch cooking for when baby is here but I'm not 100% sure of its worth it lol xxx

Knowing my luck I'll be half way through cooking things up n I'll go into labour! And I can't think of many sw meals to freeze xx
Ok... Freezable dinners... Lasagne... Bolognese... Chicken Curry... Beef casserole... Shepherds/cottage pie...

I might do .. Bolognese, chilli, cottage pie, ... I can't even think what we usually eat lol x think I might spend my day doing that tomorrow :) x just need lots of freezer tubs lol x

Back