Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

So it's just me and puppy tonight x I keep getting bad braxton hicks and my back and top of my bump hurt so much I feel really sick :( x really any wait til she's here now xx

I'm prepared :) got a Moses basket today x just deciding where to put it in our room! Her bags all sorted just need some pjs n dark joggers for mine x were just trying to find her a nice middle name x it's so hard :( xx

I'm prepared :) got a Moses basket today x just deciding where to put it in our room! Her bags all sorted just need some pjs n dark joggers for mine x were just trying to find her a nice middle name x it's so hard :( xx

Can I ask her name?? U font hafta share...
We're not giving a middle name. But finding a name is impossible enough!! Especially one to go with Lee, which is my bf's surname!!

We r having name dilemmas here too!!

The deal was we would find out the sex and if a boy hubby chose and girl I would...well it's a boy so its down to him... He has given me 2 great names and over time he has decided they weren't what he wanted!

Last night was when he declared the 2nd wasn't for us and replaced it with potentially a not as good name' :-( he will change his mind again no doubt!!

We r having name dilemmas here too!!

The deal was we would find out the sex and if a boy hubby chose and girl I would...well it's a boy so its down to him... He has given me 2 great names and over time he has decided they weren't what he wanted!

Last night was when he declared the 2nd wasn't for us and replaced it with potentially a not as good name' :-( he will change his mind again no doubt!!

We were gona do it that way too... But we both had to agree on the final name... But that was when there was an argument about who's surname baby wud have. So now baby is having his surname so I get to choose the name either way :D
I'll be nice tho n it'll be a mutual agreement in the end. It's only fair we choose a name we both love.

We are calling her Emily-Jayne x hubby picked Emily and I picked Jayne x we were not going to give her a middle name because of the double barrelled first name but I think I'd quite like one x and if we can't find a nice one we can leave it :) x we had a whole boys name picked out xx

We are calling her Emily-Jayne x hubby picked Emily and I picked Jayne x we were not going to give her a middle name because of the double barrelled first name but I think I'd quite like one x and if we can't find a nice one we can leave it :) x we had a whole boys name picked out xx

That's a lovely name!! X

We were gona do it that way too... But we both had to agree on the final name... But that was when there was an argument about who's surname baby wud have. So now baby is having his surname so I get to choose the name either way :D
I'll be nice tho n it'll be a mutual agreement in the end. It's only fair we choose a name we both love.

Hubby and I have said we are both to agree and it's not like I don't like this 3rd name suggestion is nice, it's just not as nice!! :-/ I think he will change his mind again tho...especially if I cringe every time he says the new name lol xx

That was hubby's next favourite name! I liked aurora and Robyn x but he didn't but my sisters middle name is Jayne and her new married name is robins so I can't really call her Emily Jayne Robyn lol xx

That was hubby's next favourite name! I liked aurora and Robyn x but he didn't but my sisters middle name is Jayne and her new married name is robins so I can't really call her Emily Jayne Robyn lol xx

The only name we've agreed in us James... We like it... But don't love it tho... Was panicking a few weeks ago coz I cudn find a name. Hav been thru ALL the websites n can't find one I luv :(
Hav calmed down now tho n realised there's loadsa time lol

That's how I felt with girls names x I hated Emily x then allof a sudden I liked it and now I really like it xx
I think you've made a lovely choice.. :) Not that what I think matters... but still.. lol

Lol x hubby's mum printed offa list and crossed out the ones she doesn't like! I said to hubby tough if she don't like it! She always says what she does and doesn't like x we haven't told her our choice x we want it to be a surprise but I accidentally told my mum! Oops xx

Lol x hubby's mum printed offa list and crossed out the ones she doesn't like! I said to hubby tough if she don't like it! She always says what she does and doesn't like x we haven't told her our choice x we want it to be a surprise but I accidentally told my mum! Oops xx

Ha ha I'd do the same.

Hi girls how is everything going?! X I gained 2lbs in the last 2 weeks but I'm ok with that!! It's my baby shower tonight x I'm so excited!! 3 weighins left until due date but the 3rd one is my due date!! Xx

Back