Pregnancy Pregnant with baby number 2, need to stick to plan :) x

Just google p*nterest and my name Warning .. It's addictive and too many ideas lol x

It is way too addictive!! I'm already planning's Stevie's birthday party with it...if u search for me u will totally know my theme idea!

My user is caiq67 - don't think my 'real' name works tho! Lol xx

Following you cai! I take it you like me men!! X

Lol - it's not me who likes them...Stevie does!! Lol. He seriously dances and beams smiles at the music!! We put it on before bed every night!! Lol xx

That's too cute!! Emily loves Mickey Mouse club house! The only time the little monkey sits still! Now she's crawling I need eyes in my bum not just the back of my head lol x

Emily's on the healthy eating wagon too tonight! X

image-2741997472.jpg

Day 3 going well :)

Breakfast - 1 whole meal toast with an egg and mushrooms .. Tiny bit if brown sauce (1) with a cup of tea 2 sugars (2)

Lunch - 1 whole meal toast with ham and cheese then toasted, a bit if ketchup (1) and a small bunch of red and green grapes

Dinner - whole meal pasta with bacon onion mushrooms and chopped tomatoes

Have 11 syns left but undecided on a treat xx

Another great diet day .. And I'm already feeling great :) can deffo tell I'm eating healthy :) x

Breakfast 'fried egg' sandwich brown sauce (1) an orange and melon

Lunch - left over pasta from last night and a bunch of grapes

Dinner - chilli and rice (2.5) had no super free and also had no healthy ex a today oops x

Snack - highlights (2) curly wurly (6) 2 pink wafers. (4)

Total syns today - 15.5

Xxx

Yey!!
I've been following nearly 2 weeks and can tell I'm 'feeling healthier' regardless of weight loss!!

One thing u do that I need to do is EAT MY SYNS!!! I can't eat a 'treat' like a choc bar without feeling like I'm not dieting and binging!! I just can't do it! :-( x

I usually can't! But all of a sudden I feel like I meed to do this! We're ttc again so the healthier I am the better it'll be as I found out last time apart from this time I'm starting before my bfp!

I have to admit though I have my treats in bed while me n hubby watch a DVD x that way I can't have more than I bring up! I've even got Russ wanting to snack on fruit!! X

Another good day today and we've been busy! Took Emily to meet a mum from swimming and her baby at soft play, then popped into work for coffee with Emily's godmother and then had her swimming lesson!

Breakfast - 1x bacon, scrambled egg, mushrooms, whole meal toast brown sauce (1)

Lunch - ham, cheese, new pots, tiny bit of mayo (2.5) celery, cucumber, tomatoes and beetroot

Dinner - will be having mushy pea curry :) smells delish!

Have lots of syns left to use up just can't decide what to have.

Syns have been a kinder egg (6) and 2 pink wafers (2) :) xx

As if kinder eggs are 6!! There's no chocolate on them lol. Do u get to eat the toy?! Lol

Sounds like u had a good day - hope today is as good x

I know! Haha but we had some from Easter and it us my fav! Lol x

Not sure what to eat today hubby and Emily have only just rolled out of bed! Doing a roast for lunch if I can be bothered! Xx

So back on it today

Breakfast - 2x toast 1 with egg and brown sauce (1) and the other with a banana

Lunch - ham, cheese, beetroot, cucumber, tomato and celery. A few quavers (2)

Dinner- roast pork, new pots, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and peas .. A bit of crackling (5) ?

Will have a highlights and 2 pink wafers (6)

Total syns - 14

So back on it today

Breakfast - 2x toast 1 with egg and brown sauce (1) and the other with a banana

Lunch - ham, cheese, beetroot, cucumber, tomato and celery. A few quavers (2)

Dinner- roast pork, new pots, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli and peas .. A bit of crackling (5) ?

Will have a highlights and 2 pink wafers (6)

Total syns - 14

Looking good! When do you weigh in? Xx

Ran out of highlights so settled for a tea with 2 sugars instead! X

Want to weigh on every other Saturday. If I weigh in every week I get a little obsessed and I have a treat on weigh day. And I think 1 extra treat every 2 weeks isn't too bad :) x I did start last Tuesday so I only have 11 days on my first 2 weeks :) excited to see the result on Saturday though :) xx

Back