Pregnant with sw

Skinnymoomoo

Hi everybody im 14 weeks and having previously lost 2.5 stone on sw,( gained back 3,convincedi could do it at home...failed!),im determined not to gain much through pregnancy as I gained loads with my 1st,anybody in the same boat or have any experience doin this,thanks....:)

Sorry no experience with sw myself, but I've heard it's the only diet midwives say you can follow while pregnant (with added healthy extras). Just wanted to say good luck. Had asked for advice myself from a dietician when I was pregnant and just told to eat healthily, which didn't help much! If I fell pregnant again I'd probably try sw or calorie count & make sure I have the recommended amounts of vitamins etc. it's hard isn't it? Normally if I was putting on & I wanted to do something about it I'd cut back, but how to do that when pregnant? I suppose you can take comfort in that its said that even if you're really poorly (I've had 2 friends hospitalised with morning sickness) you're baby still takes all the nutrients they need. Anyway, hope you find a way of eating that suits you

There's a sticky thread at the top of the page for people on SW while pregnant

Back