Preparing for WI

THATS FANTASTIC!!! Well done you, what a brilliant start :)

Well done!!

That is brilliant you must be really pleased......role one next week........xx

Today have gone over my target by 10 points :p * oops *. We had family down from Scotland for the day and we havent seen them for about 6 years so when we went out for dinner i indulged lol.
In my defence i have got the stepper out the cubored and am planning on using it for 20 mins + in the mornings and then doing my workout dvds 3 evenings a week at least so will earn back those 10 points before Thursday ;)

Oops well i went over a bit this week, i dont think i have had a gain but i will be surprised if i have lost much. I had no time Monday so had a doner kebab and then yesterday went to visit friends in Colchester and had Sausage and chips ( but that was pretty much all we had all day so i dont think that would have been too terrible ) im being good today and will do a workout tonight to try and scrabble some back for tomorrow but we will have to wait and see

Have finally shown my face again have been really busy * and ashamed cough cough * last week i GAINED 3lb :cry:

It wasnt a total shock i had eaten at least 3 takeaways whilst camping and visiting friends and just generally picked around so i knew it wouldnt be good news on the scales but i didnt realise it would be quite so bad and my mum lost another 2, if she can do the same again she will have her first silver 7 :D:D but not norty norty me i will have to wait. The ONLY saving grace i had was i hadnt gained it all back im still 1lb lighter ( whoopee doo daa ) lol but i have stuck to it this week so im hoping for a nice surprise this week, i walked past KFC today and boy did it smell good but i just walked faster hahahahah

I dont care if nobody relplies to this thread but i wanted to write it down. I am SO gutted today went to WW and have gained 0.5 pound and i know it is MY TOTM but when i started at WW my weight there was 12.11.5 and at home was 12.9.5 and according to my scales i have lost 2 pound this week but there is a leader and helper weighing at the meeting and i went to the helper today and her scales said i have gained, got home checked and mine still say 2 off so now mine and the meeting scales are exactly the same and there used to be 3lb difference

I know it sounds pathetic but i actually want to cry about it, i have stuck to it so much this week and have even been swimming and out with the dog every night

I will go back next week and i will try and use the same scales as i usually use ( although i feel stupid saying its the scales cos my mum lost 1.5lb on the same ones as me this week ) but my confidence is shaken now and i dont know what to think, i know you shouldnt weigh yourself on more than one set of scales or even more than once a week but thats usually cos the results at home make the losses look smaller not you go to your meeting and then suddenly you have put on weigh.

Have rambled now so will go cry into my bacon roll ( im in the mood to eat everything i have indoors today now lol )

I'm not on WW so can't really offer any practical advice ... just thought I'd send a hug because I know it sucks to get a disappointing result on the scales.

(((hugs)))

oh you poor little thing! please dont be upset!! - its not pathetic at all - I can completely understand how your confidence/ motivation may be a bit knocked but I would definately, definately go by your scales at home and put it down as a 2 pound loss!!! - the helpers scales are obviously different to the leaders ones but if you havent changed your home scales it must be a 2 pound loss.....how else could it show the difference?!

Please, please, please dont give up.... we ALL have our shitty weeks (might I add - totm?! - definately makes a difference too) but, if you continue with ww you are DEFINATELY going to loose the weight!! ... if you just give up - whats going to happen? - one of two things;

1. Your going to stay this weight (which obviously your not happy with or you wouldnt be dieting)
or

2. You may gain and the scales will keep going up

its your choice... you have to ask how much you want to. I know you can do it.. of course you can!!! keep thinking how fab you will feel when you hit your goal.. and corny as it sounds, remember NOTHING tastes as good as being slim feels!!!

Hope your ok chick xxx

:hug99:

please please don't be disheartened
my scales shows me 3lb lighted than the WW scales
so I know that going to meetings I add it one
I am not sure if it is the same for everyone
but you did mention it is your totm, give it this week, you will definitely be down next week XXXX
you know you can do it, you already have lost weight
please don't give up XX
big hugs X

I would definitely go by your scales. I weigh at home and I am getting weighed at class but I would definitely pay more attention to my home weigh in because I have really expensive scales that are only used by 2 people, I weigh in the same place first thing in the morning naked so I know that I am getting an accurate result. I go to the class for motivation and a bit of a laugh with fellow ww'ers.
Keep a record of your own weigh in and go by that. You have done really well sticking to it this week and im sure your dog loves you - mine do - long walks most night!

I hope you feel better soon.:patback::patback:
Ax

Yeah, stick with your home scales and don't worry about it. Why do we let these bl***dy numbers dictate to us? Why do we allow that to be the reason we are happy or sad?
Drives me up the flaming wall; and yes it is the same for me, lose a lb= good day, gain a lb = bad day(when I am far more likely to eat the wrong things!)

At least you are amongst friends who know EXACTLY how you feel.

Love

Thanks guys:thankyou:

I didnt mean i would quit the diet just the meetings i know WW works as i lost about 2st 9lb on it last time i did it.

My mum just jumped on my scales for peace of mind and it DID show her as 2lb heavier than the scales at WW this morning so i will just scratch this week off as a mistake and carry on tomorrow and weigh in on the leaders scales next week not the helpers ;), i just felt so deflated and it is horrible Barb isnt it how numbers affect you.

At least it was the same for your mum. Glad your not chucking it in and just think when you get weighed on your leaders scales you will be whatever you've lost plus 2lb down!
Pleased you seem more positive.
xx

Sorry you had a bad wi this week. Id definitely blame the scales - honest! Its unbelievable the difference in different sets.

Go by your home scales and on the plus side if it was wonky class ones you should have a great week next week ;)

It might be worth mentioning this to your class leader though, its a bit poor for the scales to be different, Id say she needs to get that sorted

Chin up Vodka. Just think what your loss will be like next week when you jump on the leader's scales !

Back