Preparing for WI

Well im giving it a miss this week, i have my kitchen and bathroom designers coming out and although i was going to go to WW first i have decided it might be good for me to have a break for a week.

I will be back there the week after and i have still been sticking to the diet and will just avoid the extra set of scales and stick to the leaders scales and see how it goes

Oooh kitchen and bathroom designers coming out, how lovely! Just do whatever you've got to do, best of luck with the diet this week and I really hope you have a good loss next week. Keep us posted!
xx

What's happening with your bathroom/kitchen plans ? We've just had our bathroom done. I love it but it makes the rest of the house look rubbish !!

Well it was designed today and i love the plans

I have chosen black and white mainly with pine cabbnits and a raspberry flooring plus i have the pink accessories and in the bathroom lavender and white

I will do before and after piccies but its going to be at least 10 weeks before they start anyway

Im glad i didnt have to go to WW today i dont think i have done weel last week, that little gain really upset the balance and i binged alot in relality and it continued all week nearly
The days started well but come dinner time i was mooching and got a takeaway but i have been motivated today and am still on track. My saving grace is Cadbury light choclate mousse, its only 1 point a tub and really is nice and chocolatey, just enough to satisfy a sweet tooth

I have been to work today and stood up nearly all day cos i knew it would be a good leg workout lol

Will let you know how i get on this week :D

Oooh sounds lovely, look forward to seeing the pics!
xx

O bathroom and kitchen sound great. How's diet going ? I've seen your comments on other people's threads but nothing on here.

I lost 3.5lb this week, i havent been for 2 weeks though but i was very pleased and only have 1lb to go for my silver 7 :D

:party0011::party0011:Well done! :party0011::party0011:
3.5lb is a great loss. Keep it up.
xx

Thanks it has really put me in a postive mood, i did have a bit of a treat last night in the form of sausage and chips from the chippy and shared a galaxy bar with my son but i always do have what i fancy on a thursday :D

I can tell my change in thinking aswell as before if i though day off diet i would eat my body weight in food, just because i could and it would undo any hard work i had put in the previous week but i dont feel that obsessed by it now - i can just have my treat and thats it

Silver seven here you come. 3.5lbs is fantastic!!!

Well done.:scale::party0011::party0019:

Ax

I can tell my change in thinking aswell as before if i though day off diet i would eat my body weight in food, just because i could and it would undo any hard work i had put in the previous week but i dont feel that obsessed by it now - i can just have my treat and thats it

I so know what you mean! Well done, you're well on your way :party0011:
xx

Have had a dodgy week this week, was checking mid week at home and i seem to have STS, but last night i got to my mums and everyone was eating omlette and chips from the chinese and i couldnt resist, i think it was convenience cos i would have had to come back home and mess about cooking and i had been out all day and felt really tired ( no excuse really lol ) so i indulged and had a flake for dessert :eek:. I did resist the banoffee pie though hahahah.

I am not looking forward to tomorrow though as my indulge was so close to my WI, norty me, but i will let you all know cos im planning on doing alot of exercise today cleaning and a workout tonight.

Hi Vodaka
We all have weeks like that, get stuck into the exercising today and you never know it may not be all bad tomorrow.
Omlette and chips and a flake isn't horrendous, could have been a lot worse love.
Best of luck for tomorrow.
xx

Back