Preparing for WI

So pleased the meeting went well for you, and great that your mum is coming along you can support each other and give each other tips etc as well. I have been doing the same as you and shopping every couple of days cos i have the same problem if its in the house i will eat it lol. Have also been geeting the kids to go to the shop and buy sweets and eat them on the way back and not save them for another day cos somehow they all end up dissapearing out of the fridge.......can't think where they have gone:whistle: i think we have a very magic fridge that makes sweetys and choccie dissapear!!!

Good luck with the rest of your week.

Love Busy XX

Today i have been to Argos and bought a pedometer, it was only £3 so dont know how much good it will be but tomorrow i will be joining the step challenge aswell. :D

Struggled a bit today, for some reason at my girlie time im always hungrier, either that or i have always used it as an excuse to eat more saying im hungrier but today i have felt it. Also instead of eating proper lunch i had brekfast and then snacked till dinner which i started cooking at 4.30 i was so hungry but i havent gone over my points i am still on target and i figured better to have dinner a bit early than wait till im starving and picking at things

Dont know how much longer i will stay up tonight im starting to feel tired and a bit peckish and have no points left so might just go to bed and be done with the day lol

Well i did go to bed last night i was still hungry so rather than give into temptation i retired, the dog had other plans though and kept waking me up barking i dont know what at i checked outside and there was nothing there lol. she was just adamant that i stay awake for a bit longer lol.

Anyway today was good, i was at work and the chicken salad i took with me really filled me up for a few hours i actually came home with some crisps left which never happens and i went to my mums and i was inspired.We were discussing things and she asked me not to take the p**s out of her if she doesnt lose much each week :eek: i would NEVER EVER do that to anyone let alone my mum bless her, it just dawned on me we had never done anything like this together and i have lost alot in the past so maybe she thought i would see it as comepetion but i honestly assured her that i dont. But i got a boost today she was chatting to a lady at the end of the road who said " Doesnt your Louise look so much younger now she has lost all the weight, she looks fantastic." Now i know i have gained a little bit but apparantly it doesnt show quite as much as i thought it did. I think i have some before pics when i was 15st and some now pics and then maybe i can update them when i reach my end goal :D:D

Tonight was lamb kebab night, they were NEVER going to be the same as the shop but they were nice enough, i think the chixken ones in a pitta might be better for next time though. I have been taking a chicken salad to work each day though for lunchtime and really enjoyed it and it filled me up so the days have been better.

Have 3 points left for later tonight for a snack
Good luck everyone who's WI is tomorrow mine isnt till Thursday :D

This is the ONLY fat picture i have of me online, it was scanned in after my holiday to Florida in 2002 i weighed in after this at about 14st 8lb

fat2.jpg

This was me last summer at about 11.7 and i aim to get to about 10.7 this time i have a way to go but this is inspired me again

LounTess.jpg

WOW hun you look so different in the photos, like a different woman, you must be so proud of yourself and so you should be chick!!!!! Your mum is right you do look younger (Much).

How did you lose all the weight? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Love Busy XX

It was just through weight watchers and upping my exercise, i never ever cheated ( not like the last few months i am good 4 days and cheating 3 ), i was weighed by the doctor every 2 weeks religiously and it worked. i only started putting it back on when i stopped the doctors and went it alone i need to know someone is watching me to keep me on track, thats why i have joined WW meetings now.

Hi
Had a look at your photos you look a different person cant believe it is you . It is true that when you try and do it alone you cant do it the same as going to a ww meeting unless you are really dedicated to it I feel as though i need to go to a meeting to get weighed every week infront of someone. It also goes to proof with your photos that following ww and doing exercise brings the results. How long did it take you to get to where you was in the after photo
Well Done

I think it probably took about 18 months in total, so it wasnt an easy road at all but even a few days in now and i feel the results, i can do the dvd and breathe at the end of it not like last week i was gasping at the end :eek::eek:

Hi
If it took 18months that is not really all that bad I dont think any weightloss plan is a easy road we all have little ups and downs with it. But you just carry on and take little steps at a time. If you are not gassping for breath it is certainley working then.
Even when i go upstairs im out of breath by the time i get to the top my health is suffering plus ive got little blood pressure

Well Done

Today has been another toughie, i had used quite alot of points early in the day and by 3.30 i was on 14 already and only have 21 a day. I had pork chops for dinner and was expecting that to be 5 points then 1 point for gravy and i knew i would struggle later in the evening and i was panicking but i wasnt going to do what i usually do and say bu**er it and eat whatever i could lay my hands on, i thought to Thursday and when i weighed the chop it was only 3 points worth and i had a load of veg with it and some gravy and still pulled back enough points for a few nibbles this evening.
That in itself is acheivement this week for me as i havent been that disciplined in a long time and i know its simply the fact someone else is seeing my weight loss each time that is keeping me on track :D

Will be off for my first weigh in tomorrow morning, i am having fajhitas for dinner tonight and have tried to get my 10,000 steps in today but i really have the munchies

Good Luck for tomorrow morning mate I hope you are pleasantly surprised.......dont forget to let us know how you get on. We will be waiting.......xx

:party0019:

4.5lb off that'll do me nicely :D

Mum got 3lb off so we had a good result this week and as a treat we had a bacon and egg roll in the Tesco cafe

It was really good and am set for the next week

Back