Preparing to start

Discussion in 'Exante - Weekly Weigh In' started by shell09, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Hi all my names Michelle two years ago I started cambridge diet n list 8 stone yay!!

Over the past few months around 6 I've pit on over a stone maybe 1.5! So I'm not going to let it spiral and will be starting exante next week....

It's half term next week so I have the week booked off. I live in London and in Sunday I'm driving to Wales and driving back wed so don't want to start until I return as it's a long old drive with a ketosis head ache n vagueness lol! Any ways I'm lurking around the boards for inspiration u know I can lose the weight in around 5 weeks but would like to lose an extra stone as long as I can get into the groove this time around

Anyway thanks for reading my ramblings look forward to getting to know you all better

Ps 1 question cambridge bars are a no no until your in ketosis is that the same for exante or r they ok from day one? I have 1 weeks supply of shakes so doubt i'l try them in the first week but would be nice to know

Thanks again xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fuggedaboutit

Fuggedaboutit Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.16%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Welcome Shell :) I've only just started myself (after a few false starts.) Well done for keeping practically all of the weight off!

I haven't seen any information here or with the exante literature that says you can't have the a bar a day from day 1, but I could be wrong.

Have a nice time in Wales :)

4. MandyLupton

MandyLupton Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    S&S
    I had a bar from day one and I lost 11lbs in my first week, so i think it's ok to have them.
    Well done for only putting on a stone and a half. I too lost 8 stone on a vlcd and put 6 back on!!
    I'll look for your posts to see how your getting on.

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Exante don't treat the bats like Cambridge do. If you buy a bumper pack it's designed to incorporate one bar a day from day one

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.