Preparing to start

shell09

Silver Member
Hi all my names Michelle two years ago I started cambridge diet n list 8 stone yay!!

Over the past few months around 6 I've pit on over a stone maybe 1.5! So I'm not going to let it spiral and will be starting exante next week....

It's half term next week so I have the week booked off. I live in London and in Sunday I'm driving to Wales and driving back wed so don't want to start until I return as it's a long old drive with a ketosis head ache n vagueness lol! Any ways I'm lurking around the boards for inspiration u know I can lose the weight in around 5 weeks but would like to lose an extra stone as long as I can get into the groove this time around

Anyway thanks for reading my ramblings look forward to getting to know you all better

Ps 1 question cambridge bars are a no no until your in ketosis is that the same for exante or r they ok from day one? I have 1 weeks supply of shakes so doubt i'l try them in the first week but would be nice to know

Thanks again xx

Welcome Shell :) I've only just started myself (after a few false starts.) Well done for keeping practically all of the weight off!

I haven't seen any information here or with the exante literature that says you can't have the a bar a day from day 1, but I could be wrong.

Have a nice time in Wales :)

I had a bar from day one and I lost 11lbs in my first week, so i think it's ok to have them.
Well done for only putting on a stone and a half. I too lost 8 stone on a vlcd and put 6 back on!!
I'll look for your posts to see how your getting on.

Exante don't treat the bats like Cambridge do. If you buy a bumper pack it's designed to incorporate one bar a day from day one

Back