Prescriptions?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jaybird, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. jaybird

jaybird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have just been given a precription by my doctor called Amitriptyline its ment to help reduce this pain im getting in my tense shoulders. the only thing is it contains lactose, (Sugar i think) im just worried that taking them will take me out of ketosis does anyone know??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I don't know anything about that but I do know that Amitriptyline is an anti-depressant used in lower doses as a pain killer. Before taking them you should check with your pharmacist about how easy it will be to come off the dose they have prescribed. My ex was on these and it took ages to get off them x

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

You should prob tell your cdc about it aswell give him her a ring. sorry i cant offer any advice.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.