Press up challenge!!!

Modified!!!!!! But when I'm done I'm gonna start it again for full ones!!!!! X

Maybe at the end we'll have to get together and show each other that we can do 100 consecutive full press ups! We are only on opposite sides of the pennines after all!

Maybe at the end we'll have to get together and show each other that we can do 100 consecutive full press ups! We are only on opposite sides of the pennines after all!

Lol.... definately!!! Hehe!!! Its weird how you can see a difference so quickly isnt it!!!

X

Really must try this challenge...I'm hopeless at them so even 10 or 15 would be amazing!!
My right elbow got smashed a few years ago though and I can't fully straighten the arm so it
would definitely be a challenge as I'd be a bit lobsided and would have to probably keep both arms
bent at the same angle so as not to injure myself!
Is there an iPhone App you follow or what way does it work?

LOL 11 full ones and I'm near dead Haha, my OH finds thus hilarious! Said I couldn't do one, so I was determined!!

If I can get to the 10stone somethings for my holidays I'll do a funny video of me press up challenge LOL Xx

Really must try this challenge...I'm hopeless at them so even 10 or 15 would be amazing!!
My right elbow got smashed a few years ago though and I can't fully straighten the arm so it
would definitely be a challenge as I'd be a bit lobsided and would have to probably keep both arms
bent at the same angle so as not to injure myself!
Is there an iPhone App you follow or what way does it work?

You can get the app here hun

one hundred push ups

X

Back