Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

I love lamb nom nom x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well where have I been the last week or so lol

(Not writing on here... (Slaps wrists)

Right well......

Not sure if I had the sweet potato and peas, I think we had new pots instead.. (It was that long ago I can't remember!!!)

We went racing last weekend (not the one just gone the weekend before) and I was chuffed to bits with a pound gain (home scales) so was thinking quite positively, then the other half and I went for a couple of days to Weston super mud... And let's say because it was warm I didn't drink my normal sugar free drinks I instead drank slush puppies and canned coke (vanilla which isn't diet!!) and fanta fruit twist bottles!!! And we had an amazing meal out which was 3 courses of scrummy bad food. And cream tea for lunch.

When we got back I was at 14 stone :(

Then we went to Santa pod and another meal out on Sunday (bug jam!!)

So the scales were 14 stone 1.6 pounds (booooooo)
They are back down to 14stone 0.4 lbs this morning so they are going back down.

I am back slim fasting it :) which I am actually loving.... (Crazy I know)
Not sure if I am going to get to a slimming world meeting this week as I have been asked to work late on Wednesday night (usual night) and Thursday night, so will have to wait and see... Not been to one now in 3 weeks (had to miss a week then has 2 weeks booked off)

So today's food is.

Breakfast: slim fast strawberry shake
Lunch: slim fast chocolate shake
Snack ( slash addition to lunch) small bowl of spag Bol (left over from dinner last night)
Will also have some grapes and watermelon later for afternoon snack.
Dinner,... I'm debating on having another shake (Cambridge one ) but if not prolly stirfry veg and maybe some chicken( if I can be bothered if not just the veg)

I want my Achilles to stop hurting
Then I can exercise!!!

Well done on getting right back on it Hun. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well rightly missing in action and pretty much sts over the last few weeks.

But I seem to have me head on. And Kirsty and I are in the Cambridge head space together. (Although some of my days will be 810 rather than Ss)

But we are gonna do it!!!

But I seem to have me head on. And Kirsty and I are in the Cambridge head space together. (Although some of my days will be 810 rather than Ss)

You can do it, and great you have Kirsty doing cd too x

Yay welcome back honey x

Yeah at least it wasn't overly loads, but tbh I don't know what I was before so I can not really say for sure that I have not gained.. I did go up but I've come back down. And I have lost 2lbs at slimming world.

I think I am going to still weigh in there, as its an official weigh in for me, and it inspires me to a point,

Really need to think of a game plan for Belgium Wednesday - Monday

Adam is racing sooooo kinda dreading going with everything that has happend.l. And I really just don't want anything to do with "his team member" or his family/girlfriend!!! So I have to do everything in my power to get through the next week without getting myself into trouble!!!

Well I keep coming in here and not posting. So I'm gonna get my bum into gear and post.

I was going great guns, and then had to go away for Adams racing, and frankly put into a position I didn't want to be in...and managed for a couple of days with only gave very little to eat and a shake, but then I was seen as not being part of the team (the "team" as such is fragile as it is because Adams team mates girlfriend frankly has taken a huge disliking to me, and as of next year we have been told we are no longer welcome in the truck (they have a 7.5ton truck that has kitchen, beds ,and stores one of the cars while traveling and then turns into Adam and my bedroom when the car is out.) and that we are to find somewhere else to sleep l, do our own food, I'm am still to cook team BBQ and that we are still a "team"!!! So with that hanging,over us and me being completely p*$$ed off with the way we have been treated after me busting my gut for 2.5years for all that thanks I get!!! Errr no thanks. I will not be doing team BBQ and we will not be a team!!!! Although the weekend didn't go to bad, I didn't speak with them much and kept to myself, towards the end it was ok, I felt the anger I had lift a bit.

I have gained a couple of pounds from the weekend, but I can't seem to get into it again. I feel deflated and down that I can't get my butt back into it...

Heya hunnie!

sounds like the team are such arse holes!! Grr rise above it as hard as it is!

hope ur well xxx

I have to be civil for now, and then let OH decide what he wants to do next year.... I would love him to race again, and to prove we don't need the team. But I don't know if he will race or not.
But we will see..

Head is coming into gear. Just need to keep it in there. And when I go back to work next week I think I will be right there in the place I need to be.
Being at home and lounging on the sofa is a little too much temptation. At least at work I am on the go and can keep busy.

The sun is shining. And I'm in a fairly good mood for only a few hours sleep... Tired!!!

Right first day back at work (after a week off ) and back onto the wagon.

I've joined kirsty in being a total food replacement. I am using all I have before deciding to Cambridge it or order exante (love Cambridge choc mint and apple and cinnamon porridge, and exante have just started doing choc mint. (they have done apple and cinnamon for a while now,) so I have ordered one of each to try and see what they are like. And if they are not so nice, I will go see my CDC again.

so today is..

breakfast: banana shake (slim and save)
lunch: choc mint shake
dinner will be: hazelnut shake (slim and save)
and a bar (exante choc orange bar)

I can tell you now, bring on ketosis.. I'm starving!!!

Well done hunny just remember it's those first few days and then the hunger goes visualise that first loss :) xx

Finally normality rears some kind of head in my direction. Just give me my day off in the week and I will be happy!!! (after October half term) that's when the mum gets her license back and I will finally go back to 4 days a week!!!

yesterday we went to the zoo with a nanny I met when I had my last job. It was really nice to catch up, so had my premade shake for breakfast, some ham and cheese for lunch and then I went out for dinner at prezzo with some,friends that I met at the leisure centre. I had a really good laugh, and we are all trying to be good and healthy, so it was nice to know that the pudding menu wouldn't be looked at and we were all avoiding bad carby foods so salads all round. Although one of them had a chicken breast with spinach,and mushroom,sauce (wine I think) and it looked lovely. So might have that next time.

today the little girl,I look after started,school, so its nice to have the summer holidays over with, although they went really quickly and the kids spent so long put,side,it was lovely.

but great thing are upon and normality of a chilled out day with 1 child (most of the day) is here and as I type im,sat in,costa feeding the little boy a pain au raisin, (because he didn't have time to eat breakfast before being whisked to his sisters school with,his parents. (the plan was mum dad and little girl going leaving,me and Gus to relax..) that changed over night and they wanted,to take him with them. So I was left all by myself at the house, and had to meet them in town to,collect Gus after the school drop,off.

so feeding him breakfast (was hoping they had a yogurt and muesli pot but that must be Starbucks....) and I've had my porridge.. (ordered exante apple and cinnamon porridge, but I'm not overly keen on it.) so will stick with the Cambridge ones.

we are going to the local garden centre in a minute, which has a small indoor play area where Gus loves, and then back home to sleep (might just have to have one,myself!!!)
then off to do the hour + school trip (they have sent her to a private school 8 miles away from there house but I have to drive through a very busy town which takes forever!! And I hate traffic. So,might just get a little stressed. Lol but I will be fine. As long as I am busy I won't be wanting food!!! (well that is my theory.... Is it going to work???)

Back