Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Oh my lovely mini babes!!!! I've just been so slack!

I'm here and still alive... Bad couple of weeks and gains of 1lb watch week... So pretty determined this week

Hey ladies. (and gents)

i am currently sat in the car waiting for the eldest child i look after to finish school.... IM bored and busting for a wee. Lol I really need to think about my drinking habbits before the school run coz this happens all the time. Lol

how is everyone doing.????

Good to have you back, Kes. Hope you last with the legs crossed until you get back! I'm doing ok, got to keep plodding on. What plan (if any :)) are you following at the moment?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh in still here. Every intention of writing every day but i am struggling to find the time.
i would love to know where i got the time before esp in my last job when i had to look after 2 children as well and i finished later...

maybe my life is just full of more rubbish than before lol.

well in at the school harvest festival recital. Well in currently sat in the car as little one is asleep and i can,not bare to wake him.

i had to sleep over last night because the parents are away. Hopefully they will get back on time for my finishing coz in knacked, little ones bedroom is right above the spare room and he kicks the cot in his sleep, so every time that happened it woke me up... And resulted in very little sleep!!!! So you all need to talk to those traffic gods and make there be no traffic on the m25!!!

weight wise well in not too bad, but needed to pull my finger out more esp with the drinking of water.. So ive been trying to do my best on that one.

ok need to get going now...

I'm here, I'm alive and kicking and I'm back from my holiday.. The cruise was lovely and very much on the go all the time, but did eat loads!! But I only gained 3lbs which was amazing!!!!

so new start weight for the run down to Christmas is

14stone 2lbs!!
I'm ok with this (well obviously I want it to be lower but I expected it to be close to 15 stone so for it not to be in chuffed,to bits about!!!)

back on cd today and well its early and it is not even 10am but going well and my positiveness is going strong ... But still early days!!!

Ok I'm so slack.. I've been really rubbish

I have my excuses... getting divorced and moving back to Australia is a huge one but I guess it's time to stop making excuses for the way I look and feel and start doing something about it!!!

I have had so much going on lately and I know that I have one of two things!!!
1 serious addiction to chocolate!!
And a very serious emotional eating situation! And me being just that little bit lazy to cook healthy nutritious meals ...

I hope that you are all well and welcome to any newbies that I have yet to explore more about.. But I hope to catch up a bit on all your posts and diaries over the next coming days and try and help put my life back into some balance!!

Thanks ladies ...

Things have been horrible and I just really have started to get my head around things!!

And moving back to aus in September is starting to worry me!!!
But I will get there. And hopefully with all of your help I will get there a little skinnier too....

Thanks ladies ... Things have been horrible and I just really have started to get my head around things!! And moving back to aus in September is starting to worry me!!! But I will get there. And hopefully with all of your help I will get there a little skinnier too....

We are all here for you Kes xx

Sorry to hear you've had a difficult time hon. I hope your move back to Australia goes well - are your family there? :) xx

Back