Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Woop woop.... so are you missy!

oh my gosh, i feel sick to the stomach!!!!

i realised on the way to work this morning that i have left my sunglasses (£600 oakleys with prescription) at the gym in the toilets.... and no one has handed them in...
im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gutted. i just want to cry....
really just want to curl up into a ball and cry.

what the heck am i going to do.... my husband is going to KILL me!!!!
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But I don't why anyone would want prescription sunnies it's seems ridiculous to me! Just shows people will take anything!!

It's not someone you know at the gym who's taken them bc they know theyre yours?! Xx

i honestly wish i could say that, but no one knows me really, other than the staff LOL...
im still soooo upset about it, feel sick to the stomach about it, and just want to cry...

£600 worth of glasses just left there.... how could i have been soooo stupid!!!

so needless to say im having a rubbish day... but food has been good. and i refuse to turn to food because im stressed.

Breakfast: Dorset cereal Raisin and Apple Porridge (HEXB) skimmed milk (HEXA)
Snack: Ham (FREE) and Mango (FREE)
Lunch: Home made chips (potato and butternut squash) (FREE) 1 tsp oil (2SYNS) dont have any fry light here BOOOOO and grilled cod (FREE)
Snack:
Dinner:
Drink:
Exercise:

will fill the rest in later..... when i have done it... not sure what to do for dinner, as i am kinda having dinner at lunch (as i want to go to the gym, so i dont want to eat before hand, and i never feel like eating afterwards, so might just have a yoghurt like i did yesterday, and some fruit. :)

Aw hon dont let this ruin your focus - look at how amazing you did yesterday!!
Those glasses are replaceable your health isnt!!! Stay focused, and ill keep my fingers crossed they turn up - have the gym staff checked the loos rather than just not having them handed in - maybe you could pop in and check - maybe you going in might spur them on to have a proper look?? :(

Stay focused your feel better later if you stick to it and have a fab day :)

xxx

Can not believe it... I got them back!

I could have hugged the lady behind the desk! I can believe it....

Well yep I'm back on that bike again... and I'm 1.5km into my 20km ride.... and I have a noisy bike! Forgot my ipod... so I've got nothing to listen to other than my noisy bike and the stuff they call music coming out if the speakers!

There is a freak next to me who has it on the highest setting and has been going for almost 80 mins! And has apparently burnt off over 2000 calories.... I'm insane but not that insane! That's just crazy!

I agree they must be a loony!! That's ridiculous how can one person do that!! I'd be passed out lol!! X

I only doing level 3 and I wanna pass out! 10km down....

I use some program that makes me go up hills it sucks lol I use level 6 on our bikes but I struggle :( xx

When I'm just going on time I set it to go up and down but when I do distances, I set it fairly low......

Just over 4kg to go.... and the butt is getting sore LOL

Yeah and all the bikes have different settings anyway!! It's crazy!

Hows the food been today!!

Sore bum = hard work lol

I actually ache from pilates which is surprising! Xx

and that is that. 20km down :)

food today :) :) :)

breakfast: Dorset cereal Raisin and Apple Porridge (HEXB) skimmed milk (HEXA)
Snack: Ham (FREE) and Mango (FREE)
Lunch: Home made chips (potato and butternut squash) (FREE) 1 tsp oil (2SYNS) dont have any fry light here BOOOOO and grilled cod (FREE)
Snack: grapes and cherries (FREE)
Dinner: Pasta with chicken, bacon, mushrooms and phillidelphia (3.5 Syns)
Pudding/ after gym: WW flapjack (6.5 syns) shape Zero Mango yoghurt (FREE) and mango (FREE)
Drink:3750 mls
Exercise: 30 mins on the x trainer, and 20km on the bike (47 mins)

total of 12 syns :) happy days

and day 3 of not having any chocolate :)

Sounds like all is going well for you Kes, your food sounds great!!

Made up also you got your sun glasses back, i am not surprised you felt sick, i would of been crying like a baby. Its horrible when you lose something but even worse when someone could of take it!!

Man I could go a bagel right now! But trying really hard not to eat it as in that with peanut butter its 15 syns.

In fact I feel like today could be a struggle to keep off the bad foods... Oooohhhh man!

I've got my Slimming world interview tonight.... and to be honest I'm not overly enthusiastic about it... and I'm not sure if I've lost my mo Jo for because its taken so long, or if its because I can't have the group I wanted and don't know where I would be going.

I will just have to wait and see what they say tonight..

Bagels are a fave of mine too, i try not to buy them in as i would have them for every meal, and peanut butter mmmm could eat the jar lol!!

Good luck for tonight, no harm in going and seeing where you could be placed if you get a position, you dont have to take it then if you dont like where your going but give it a chance, i think it will also help to stay on track too!!

I think once you get given a group you'll feel differently. You'll take ownership of it and it will become your baby. You'll want to see them succeed . So don't worry about it, go for it, it's a challenge.

Yep go for it, it can all only be positive steps xxx

Hey Hun hope ur ok!

How did the meeting go

lords love

my goodness, feet.......... ground.... they dont meet!!!!!!!!!!!

well i felt that the interview went better than the first one, i was a lot more confident, etc... so will find out next week about that.. but still not overly enthusiastic about it because its not going to happen until october... soooooooooo we will see what happens.
we went out for dinner to Prezzo again,so i had what i had the other night... so thats my treat night this week :)

friday, i did aqua (and felt a little bored but my arms got a good work out..) and then really pushed it on the x trainer so i worked out my legs.

we went to a playdate with the little girl i look after (one of her nursery friends) and my gosh, the mum did an absolute buffet of food! chocolates, biscuits, pretzels, cheese, crisps, cakes MY GOSH... tempting OR WHAT!!! but i took my lunch with me which was salad and chicken, and i ate that, and she did a plate of fruit so i had a couple of raspberries and a piece of mango (my lovely treat at the moment!!!!!!!!) so i was very chuffed with myself that i didnt even have 1 biscuit or cake :)

then my boss was home when we got back from picking up the eldest one i look after. so that wasnt overly fun!!
come home and sat down to a lush meal (hubby had ready for me when i got home) it was the flavoured sausages you get from the shops. we had tomato ones.... which i then later found out they are 4.5 syns each!! GOBSMACKED!!! sooooo i went over my syns on friday.. woops....

today i had my what i hope is my last shift at the dirty gym, as i emailed them on friday telling them i wont be avaliable (completly lied to them... eeeekkk and i feel super bad about it!!)

we went shopping this afternoon, and ive been in such a depressed mood since yesterday (driving home) im just not sure whats wrong, yes ive got a lot on my plate at the moment so it could be all of that... but im just feeling like such a down mood at the moment, i dont know what to do to get out of it... i get like it every now and then (usually when i have my period) but i dont have it, and i have not had it this bad before.. i just feel like crying all the time...
maybe i should go and see my Dr.....

the thing i put it down to is ive given up chocolate. ive had chocolate mousse (cadbury light ones) but ive not had any chocolate. and ive been eating loads of it lately... so maybe thats what it is, my body has gone into withdrawals..
oh i dont know!!!!! lol

hope the scales are friendly to me this week.

You're not expecting the little patter of tiny feet are you?

or why not try some St Johns Wort, its a natural anti-depressent and work fantastic

Back