Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

thank you my lovely.. it feels sooooo good to lose... and to lose a decent number (even after 2-3 meals out..) its such a good feeling..
just hope that i can keep this up :) although i know im gonna drop down to lower numbrs...

get me away from the banana muffins!!!!!!!!!!!!

i made muffins with the little one i look after this morning... and BOY do they smell good...
im gonna hvae 1 after i finish my lunch... but i dont know how im going to stop at just one!!!

Cake is my downfall too. Unfortunately I'm a good cook :( and make yummy cakes. Hence my size.

well....

what an evening.... i was all fired up to get my 5km done and beat my time last week, and my new boss (hopefully) came up and said would i mind going into the zumba class to get some feedback...
wow.. ok... (yes to my new boss because i need to impress LOL)
so... i did zumba for the first time.. LOL... it was fun, but im not co-ordinated at all, and my hips def dont move like those............

then at the end i was giving her feed back and she slightly hinted towards me training........... eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkk hell no!!!!!!lol
i dont dance! lol... i can do big fish, little fish cardboard box, but thats about it!!!!!!!!!! lol

well i just opened the post, and there was a letter from slimming world..

i am not sucessful in my application to become a consultant.

GUTTED!!!

What's the interview like Kes ? I thought they pretty much took everybody ( I don't mean that in a bad way , I just wonder what their criteria is) do they interview when particular groups come up? So could you apply again ? From the things you write in here I would have thought you would be a great consultant.
What's about a Rosemary connley franchise? That would combine your exercise as well.

They do monthly opportunity events, and interview from that, there are so many areas here that need consultants.... but obviously they don't want me.

Rosemary conley I would love to do, as its basically what I've doing with the low fat etc..
But the franchise is £26,000.!!!!!!!!!

Ouch that's expensive. Must pay for itself though otherwise people wouldn't do it.

I think it would over 5-6 years.... but the only thing I'm unsure of with regards to it is if they take a cut each week, or if once you pay that, that's it...

Why not ask for the info pack . I think most franchises pay something once s year on a sliding scale. Eg the first year you might give them £1000 then £500 for next 4 years

Might ask about it, but if you have to pay 26k and then each week they take a percentage, then there is no way I could do it...

I'm sorry you didn't get the class hun, don't give up though hun, fitness and dieting is huge, i'm sure you'll get something you want.. i know you wanted that class, maybe there were other people who more experience or something, don't give up though!!

Oh hun, i did a trial of zumba and i loved it! but i can dance though, i used to take latin dance lessons, before i resembled a mammouth lol!

Oh hun I really wish that were the case... I really do.... but hubby is not ready for kids yet so that would be a no... :(

I got some kalms today. So I'm gonna add those to the list of pills to take.. I swear I take far too many...

It's funny you mention about the chocolate as the chocolate alters your moods so much, and it is packed with feel goodness it releases those happy hormones, so maybe going cold turkey did effect you!

How are you feeling now hun?
xx

1 multivitimin
1 green tea
1 hayfever one (at the moment anyway)
1 devils claw
1 glucosamine
2 x twice a day with meals water tablets...
Each meal I.take ( when I remember) I take adios or the boots version....
If I took xenical I'd have those and now I need to.take 3 kalms I think...
I'm gonna rattle!

lol hun, you sounds like me, i'm a walking pharmacy... i don't take the devils claw though, and i stopped the green tea after i had that weird itchy/rash thing, which i never found out if it was a allergy to green tea, something else or a virus...

i think i'll start taking it again next week just to see, as green tea is so good for you (if it's not turning you into a itchy mess lol)

Last edited:
yes thats one way to put it... im a walking pharmacy of herbal medicins LOL

Rubbish day....
I've let emotions and frustrations get the better of me... and my dislike for Slimming world got me saying sod it.. I'm gonna eat a bagel and pringles.... woops...

But here I am... yes you guessed it.... on the bike! Lol... 25km tonight.... I can do it... although my butt hurts!
I'm 1.5 km onto it...

I was supposed to be running but I grabbed the wrong trousers, and they kept falling down so I can't run and hoik up my trousers at the same time... Soooooo bike it is!

Well gutted I just finished me 25km and I didn't manage to beat my last time... :( I pushed harder today too..
Poo!

Oh well its done now and almost a 1000 cals burnt later after my session at the gym I'm happy...

Tomorrow will be a better day and I will be goodish.. lol

Breakfast:
Weetabix and milk (hex a and b) and banana and strawberries (free)

I'm gonna stay with it if it kills me today ...

And I've just realised that tomorrow is pretty much my last day of freedom at work because my dad boss finishes work! Ehhhh, at least this time I'm not trying to do cd, and that was tough enough as it was! But this healthy eating will do ok, I hope.... I just hope its not stressful!

Ooh, lovely breakfast!! yum :)

You'll do it Kes,if you can get through cd, then he healhty eating plan shouldn't be too bad.. how are you feeling in yourself?

Back