Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Hey Kes, I've seen a few posts...hope you're ok and eveything is going ok

xx

Hey kes, hope you are keeping well and having a fan weekend, remember everytime we go off track it's a learning opportunity, a chance to learn about ourselves, when and why we eat.

hey everyone, my gosh im overwhelmed at the people who have msg'd me.. you are all sooooo sweet thank you...

ive not gone off the rails, just not followed the path all the time, and i think im on for a sts this week... maybe a little gain..

ive been really stressed out, and things have been a little rocky.. but getting back on track...

im really considering going back to cd... as much as i hate it, it got the weight off, and then i will step back up properly.... but at the moment its only just thinking...

seeing as though i dont have to follow sw anymore (and i want to rebel against them) i am finding following it on a day to day basis, a little hard...

ive got some shakes, and also some celebrity slim ones (some of all of them just to try them) and they are actually in the rules lol!!! so gonna try those over the next week or so while i make my decision.....

hmmmmm really just want to get to goal and maintain from there.....

thankyou once again for all your sweet msg's...

Hi hun, good to see you back hun..hope things are settling down a bit now :)

It's hard isn't it trying to make the right choices. My losses the last few weeks have just been crap and my head is all over the place, so I'm still taking the Xenical and I'm using The Biggest Loser tfr, I will still eat if I really need to..depending on what happens weight wise next Monday...I may end up doing cd, but I dunno yet..

If I do use cd, i need to go on the plan that doesn't need the docs signature, I know my doctor won't sign me off on it..booo!!

Not sure... depends on your cdc and your bmi.... on phone so can't see what it is...

I think it's the very low one that requires the docs signature, the 600-800 cal one...I'll check on the website and see..

What I want to do if I go to cd is to keep weighing in with the docs and getting the Xenical, so when I come off cd and need to re feed I can use the Xenical that I've stored up... the doctor I'm seeing at the moment, she won't give me Xenical if I'm combining it with anything else, and she definitely won't give it me if I'm close to goal, so if I did it my way, I've got the best of both worlds without her knowing, or there's Exante...I don't know much about Exante though?

I didn't need Dr Sig as my bmi was low enough... but one cdc said I did... (so didn't go to her in the end..)
Exante is nice I prefer their banana to cd one, but don't like the soups.... bars are better than cd too.. so could be just as beneficial to have exante...

I agree with Rachel!

I need and love food far too much!!

But whatever works for you!! Let me know how you get on tonight and how the shakes go!! Xxx

I'm a real food person too. I don't see how you can change your habits and head on vlcd's you need to eat real food to change your life

welcome back kes, glad you're alright.

As for the VLCD debate, I know for me it worked, I needed a break from 'food', clear rules I could follow and a time to look at myself and the reasons I over eat. I know I learnt a lot on lighter life and for the first time ever, actually hit my goal weight, so I will never say anything bad about that type of diet, and would never rule out doing it again.

That being said, this time I have chosen to do it this way, following healthy eating plan and learning as I make mistakes and moving on, I really want to hit goal again and know how wonderful being slim felt, so one way or another I will get there. For now this is the way I have chosen and for now it is working for me.

i gained 1.5lbs last night.. i was gutted, but totally needed it to put me in the right head space to be honest...

I GOT THE JOB!!! i am now no longer un employed... and i will have a job to go too... i can not believe it!!! woop woop!

more from me later, but have to get the little one up now..

Wooop!! Well done Kes :) I saw it on your Facebook, so popped in here to say a big congratulations!
I'm so happy for you that things are turning the corner for you!
When do you start? Is it full-time? Come back soon and update us on all the gossip :)

That's great!! I'm chuffed for you well done!

Told you things would improve now you have no excuse to be naughty this week ;) xxx

Aww Kes, I'm really, really happy for you!!! Knew you could do it hun!! YAY!! :)

Get back here and tell us all the news ;)

Well done! :)

fantastic news, well done kes, the only way it up, and down ;) from here! x

Back