Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

This is such a small part of your life, just a few weeks and think how fabulous that dress will look and how good you'll feel. Imagine all their faces back home! You CAN do it and you WILL!

KB x

thats what im trying to focus on... the faces when everyone sees me....
i just hope its enough...
i really felt depressed yesterday afternoon.. but i hope that its passed...

i can do this. i know i can.. but my gosh is it tough!!

on my scales i lost about 4lbs... but lets see what the slimming world scales come up with tonight.... ive been thinking for weeks now i need to stop wearing my leggins and dress, and start wearing jeans (as its getting cold) and i was going to do it tonight, but im wondering if i see only a 2lb loss it might just push me too far.... what should i do.. get into the jeans now, or just leggins it again!

Have you made a decision yet Kes?

i think i would go with the leggings, they weigh less than jeans :rolleyes:

i always weigh in the nuddy,good job i dont have to do that in public :)

I'd go leggings too, if you wear jeans and your loss isn't as good it might just be enough to tip you over the edge and that would be awful. Time enough for the jeans! Good luck.

KB x

I say definitely go for the leggings, especially if you've been feeling a bit down this weekend.
If you wore the jeans, rationally you'd know why you hadn't lost as much, but I think you'd still find it hard not to be disappointed, especially after trying soooo hard this week.
Seeing a good loss might just give you the boost to stay in the zone for the next stint...
x

Another vote for the leggins! I try and wear my lightest clothes on weigh in day. Haha.

I have loads of clothes too - but it's because I have everything in my waldrobe from a size 14/16 to a size 24/26 and have even more 'thin girl clothes' in size 14's at my parents house. I can't wait til I can start to take my 'fat girl clothes' to the charity shops. :D

xxx

oh kelly its the best feeling when you can get rid of clothes that are too big! (never to be seen again!!!)

i am going to have to wait and see..... i have jeans on (for work) and it purely depends on if my boss gets home on time, and i get to go, which means i then have time to duck home and get changed. (if this is the case yes leggins will be what i will wear.)
if not its jeans... so im kinda preparing myself for jeans to be honest.. (as my boss never gets home on time!)

today is going pretty good... i cant believe ive got a dress fitting in 6 weeks time.... its totally beyond belief that its coming up already....

brought a top from ebay last week and it arrived today. and its a size 12... put it on.. its nice.. didnt have a strapless bra.. (as its strapless) on with me.. so my boobs were down by my ankles but never the less it fitted and i could do it up...

turned around and i still have really buldgy bits under my arms... ehhhh... so im hoping they are gonna reduce when i lose some more weight.. (can but hope!)

A size 12? That's brilliant. I can't even remember ever being a size 12! I'm sooooo jelous right now.

Are you getting Married in Australia? Is that where you are from? What's your dress like or is it a secret?

At least if you are going to have to wear jeans you're mentally going to be prepared for the weigh in. :)

xxxx

well we are not getting Married again. just having a reception over ther for the family and firnds i have out there.
yep im an aussie been here for 5 years.. so im part of the furniture now...

my dress. if you go to Ella Bridals and then go to gowns. page 6 and its the bottom left... 5358

or google ella bridals 5358 and look at the google images (there are better photos of it on there!)

i cant wait!

Sorry for the million questions - I'm well into marriage at the minute - not that I am married haha.

WOW! What a beautiful dress!!!!! I love it!!! :D

i would love to tell you good news! but that dress has been discontinued as far as i know.. lol. (its an older dress) ....
mine is £899. but they can vary!!
another designer to look at is Martina Liana. loved her dresses!!!

silly computer...
loved her dresses, but of course she is an aussie designer.. lol

that and essence (sister company to Ella)

any plans to get married Kelly? or just the wishful thinking?

Haha unfortunately wishful thinking! I keep bringing it up now and again with my b/f but he's not that keen - not at the moment. ;) But that doesn't stop me dreaming.
I've always known I've wanted to get married, but since being with him the desire has grown even more!

That's quite a reasonable price for your dress - I thought it might have been more than that.

xxxx

i almost fell over backwards when i saw the price of it... i thought yeah thats got to be like 1500 pounds, or something like that. so i was very estatic when i came to paying for it! (well half of it)

got to pay the other half in a couple of weeks.. eeeekkk dont know where thats going to come from!

One of my friends is getting married next May and her dress was £2000 I believe, which I think is shocking.

To say i'm so wedding obsessed, I don't want a big affair or anything. I'm thinking less than 50 guests, maybe getting married in a band stand or something. I've been promised I'd be married before I'm 35 (which is over 10 years away haha).

Did you buy a dress in a smaller size so you had something to aim for?

xxx

oh yes. (hence doing the cambridge diet) if i had of got it in the size i was (around a 14 slightly bigger) then things would have been fine... but nooooo i had to go and decide to make it smaller (size 12) and here i am desperate enough to do a complete meal replacement to get into my dream dress...

i dont think i could ever have paid anymore for my dress. seeing as though its not actually our wedding..... tbh i couldnt really justify the price in the first place, but my original dress cost me 80 pounds from ebay, so i guess im jsut doing it the other way round.. lol...
lets hope that i can lose the inches that i need too....
eeeeeekkkkk
i need to lose those horrid bits from the under arms / shoulder blades...... and my bum!

£80 from ebay? Blimey that's amazing.

Here i am going on about my (wishful thinking) wedding... i'm probabley coming across badly but all I want to do is commit my self to someone else. And to do that I'd even do it in the nude (aslong as I lost a bit more weight haha).

Where abouts in Aus are you from? I'd love to go one day - it's just finding the cash. I only graduated from Uni last year so I am only just finding my feet financially, my holiday I had recently was my first holiday in about 4 or 5 years (unless you count camping in Bakewell or Glastonbury festivals ;) ).

I'm sorry to invade your diary with my own ramblings by the way.

For my wedding im having this dress.. lol...im not getting married,i need a man first and looking the way i do,i think my prince charming days are over! :D

Ella Bridals

Kes,your dress is stunning,i can see why you cant wait now! :)

£80 from ebay? Blimey that's amazing.

Here i am going on about my (wishful thinking) wedding... i'm probabley coming across badly but all I want to do is commit my self to someone else. And to do that I'd even do it in the nude (aslong as I lost a bit more weight haha).

Where abouts in Aus are you from? I'd love to go one day - it's just finding the cash. I only graduated from Uni last year so I am only just finding my feet financially, my holiday I had recently was my first holiday in about 4 or 5 years (unless you count camping in Bakewell or Glastonbury festivals ;) ).

I'm sorry to invade your diary with my own ramblings by the way.

ahhh dont worry about the ramblings. i love it... so ramble away.... :)

i am pretty much from all over the east side of aus... i was born in Mildura (the very north of vic) then moved more in the middle of the vic and nsw border, and then over to the east coast to eden, then up and down the east side, finishing off in Brisbane in QLD. :) i have lost count on my fingers and toes how many times i have moved, my dads a chef so we really moved prob every 5ish years. and then when i left home i did pretty much the same thing but ever 6 months LOL... and then i finished in Brissy, and was there for 2 years!
now being here in england ive moved 3 times... lol. but been here in the town i live in for 3 almost 4 years. and this house for 2 and a half! :) love it here

For my wedding im having this dress.. lol...im not getting married,i need a man first and looking the way i do,i think my prince charming days are over! :D

Ella Bridals

Kes,your dress is stunning,i can see why you cant wait now! :)

i tried that dress on. and its LOVELY!!! really nice. and it was tough to chose which one i wanted!!! lol

well weigh in tonight and i lost 4.5 lbs woop woop
and yes i got to get home and change into my leggins (thank goodness)
i am chuffed with that. and shows me that i can do this and i will do this. and it will go! :)
come on rest of the 6 weeks!!!!! i can do this...
aaaahhhhhhhhh

Back