Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

thankyou...
its been a tough 24ish hours. so im over the moon about it!

thankyou... :)

OMG Kes you are so much an inspiration to me, I am getting married in Feb in the Caribbean so I am feeling like you regarding shifting the extra pounds, I can't do VLCD :-( I tried LLife and it nearly killed me, well my doctor said if I had carried on I would have been in hospital so I have to stick to what I am doing but that doesn't mean to say I might risk it again nearer the final dress fitting.
You keep going the way you are and your dress will fit you perfectly and you will look and feel a million dollars.......... xx

Well done on the huge weight loss Kes! You will fit into your dress!

My wedding dress was half price in the Monsoon sale and is a green/aqua colour - I do love it though> ABout three weeks to go and I will be married after 11 years of being with DP!

Kes your dress is gorgeous! You're going to look stunning! Well done on the weight loss this week, you are doing fab. Your hard work is paying off :) .

It seems alot of us on this board are getting married. I have been engaged for 4 years and have had 3 different wedding venues booked over the years and each time I have cancelled because of my weight :-( .I don't want to be a fat bride and I am really determined to lose the weight this time because I don't want to let my fiance down again and I really want to marry him. This time I am not booking anything until I have lost at least 3 stone. I'm looking at spring 2012 for my wedding. I love the wedding dresses in the pronovias dreams collection 2011. They have lots of stunning dresses, I think I will go with one of them. Dreams New Wedding Collection: wedding dresses and bridal accessories
I looove talking about wedding stuff but I can't really talk about it with my family because I've been talking about it for so long I think that they don't really take me serious lol. xx

That is a fariytale dress Diamonds!!! Mine looks so plain in cmparison!

I know what you mean about talking about it for ages. I have been the same, my bestfriend didn't believe I was actullay going to do it until I told we had actually booked the flights - not booked the venue yet though!

Sorry for the highjack Kes!!!

Hi jack away. I love it.
actually having a really pants day. will explain later when I get home, and not on my phone with little reception, and I will be able to have a look at the dress :) diamonds.

hope everyone else is having a better day.

Oh I'm sorry you're having a rubbish day Kes :hug99:Hope you feel better soon.

That dress is just the first one in the collection, I like most of the collection!

how is it that if im not in control i lose it completly!

i dont know what happened today. i just compeltly went into a painic, and then it just spiralled out of control.
ive never had a day like this in the whole year that i have been dieting.
i have completly blown any chance of losing weight this week... (un less i can super duper pull it back!)

im drawing a line under today. not even going to think about it. but i am still cross with myself and i feel like rubbish!

lets just hope that i can pull it back!!!

how has everyone else done...

that dress is beautiful diamonds!!!!!!!!

:grouphugg: for you Kes. We all have bad days for whatever reason. You've already drawn the line and you've loads of time to pull it back before weigh in and if anyone can do it, you can,

KB xx

Sorry you're feeling so rubbish. Like you said just draw a line under and forget today. You might not have blown it, I'm sure if you're good for the rest of the week you'll see a loss next week. Tomorow is a new day and today never happened. xx

well... i am feeling a little bit better today. i am cross with myself. more to the point i caved and said sod it!
but with dieting for over a year, i can complain that its happened once...
so that is an achievement in itself i guess.. :)

need to just be really focused this week, and get on with things. and get back to it. and the next 6 weeks will fly by!
and hopefully the pounds with it!

pretty tired this morning... (and this afternoon...) but trying not to let it stop me from doing things... didnt sleep well alst night, prob because i was beating myself up over what happend..... grrrr lol...

hopefully hubby is out tonight, so i can have a nice chilled one watching my shows in front of the tv. with the heating on (if its cold enough to...)

ok.
well today didnt turn out as good as i wanted it to...
i really need to re-focus...
anyone gonna just completly tell me off. i need it....

i cant believe ive let myself get like this....
but i know what i have to do and i have been looking at my dress (and with it on me from when i tried it on the first time) and its given me a nice new look on life.
i have also sent it to my phone, so its not in my gallery (just incase the other half gets his hands on my phone) so im ging to have it there when i feel the need to shove toast and nuttella in my mouth... and also peanut butter and honey... hmmmm i really did have a binge and a half over the last few days....

BACK TO IT TOMORROW....
------------------------------------------------
thats my line. and its sticking there! lol

KES! YOU BAD BAD BAD BAD GIRL!!!!!!

Is that a good enough telling off? ;)

Seriously though, I am glad you've drawn a line on today... come on - you CAN and WILL do this!!! Not long now. :) xxx

lol
yeah. that will do....
im actually feeling a little more positive... still cross. but positive. and ive got some very interesting things to keep me motivated... (i hope they work)

Yes,I am intrigued now,, this sounds very interesting... please tell more....

Back