Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

well ive recoreded my self on my phone ( i hate the sound of my own voice) and ive said. i can do it... dont eat that... and OI YOU PUT IT DOWN!!
so im gonna play them if i think about food.
hopefully that will scare me enough not to!!!

Hi my name is stacey I started my little blue pills yesterday and have been looking for peoples experiences online as i didnt know what to expect (IVE HEARD SO MANY BAD STORIES). ive just read your entries and you have really set my mind at ease:). you have done so well and you have made me feel like i can do it to :) x

hello mrs r!
welcome to the site.
if i can do it (without the nasty side effects) then anyone can!!!

keep posting, start your own diary, and you will be able to get fab advice, keep on track and do well

Good luck with your little blue pill journey.

well today
was 100% until 5pm. which i am sooooo chuffed with.. the only thning that didnt go well, was i made the kids lentil soup from scratch, but they didnt have red lentils, they only had black, so i just chucked them in... so i tried it once it was made.. and that kinda set me off, so when it came to cutting up the kids toast and butter, some of that with a dip of lentil soup went in my mouth. but thats it. ive been really proud of myself, that i have gone from pretty much eating what i want, to not eating what i want....
so chuffed with that..

ive had porridge for dinner, (yum) so i hope that will keep me pretty full for the time being...

i am soooo tired tonight, tough day with the kids being little..........
i plan on going to bed nice and early (and at this stage its farmville and then BED!!) and maybe another coffee before that.. lol

hope everyone is doing well....
i didnt have to use the recordings. (thank goodness!!)

Oh Kes - I've only been around here a few months but I love you so much. You make me chuckle with your recordings.

I'm sooo glad you've had a better day, sounds like you've been on top form. :D

Well done honey xx

im glad i make you chuckle... i aim to please!!!
lol

hope you have had a good day!
whats on the menu today?

lol....ive got the same thing on my phone Kes...im calling myself fat and all sorts lol!

it works for me,ive also got a list of all the things i hate about being overweight,its on my pin board and i read all the time :)

I must admit, the thought of you playing recordings of yourself did make me laugh out loud to myself! People in the office must think I'm bonkers!

Glad you've had a better day today Kes x

thanks Alex :)

thanks i sure will only found this site tonight and feel 100% more informed about what im doing ;) thanks again x

yes, i think someone should really write to the NHS and write a lovely booket that should go away with you when your GP talks about giving you the tablets...
i honestly think none of the Drs really know... so i think it might be a good idea.... hmmmmmm puts thinking cap on...

im glad i make you chuckle... i aim to please!!!
lol

hope you have had a good day!
whats on the menu today?

And you do!

Well I'm home alone on Thursdays so the menu is a little less exotic haha. I had a treat of McCain oven chips, 1 piece of breaded haddock and some WW beans. :)

xxx

ooohhh i like breadded fish...
hmmmm fooooddddd lol
right my lovelies im off to beddies. (got coffee in hand and going to go and drink it in bed...
night night all!

I had a slightly better day... but peanut butter cookie dough was involved... lol
But other than that it wasn't a bad day.
I'm looking forward to tonight. All night I will be staying up to watch live Australian v8 racing cars go round Bathurst... very much looking forward to it. But not looking forward to the hunger side of things..... but we will deal with them as they come.

Got a photo shoot this morning, and then off to Milton keynes to see if I cant cheer me out of this mood with some new clothes.......

If anyone wants a late night with me... stay up... and if you have all the sky channels then motors tv... that's what I will be watching from 9pm till 9am ish....:):):):):)

Thanks.
Good luck to you too.

naawww kelly, thats not fair... come on.. stay up with me!!!!! lol

we went shopping today...
and i could not believe what i brought...
a sixe 12 (wide leg) pair of jeans at Next.
and a small (i would hate to think what someone who was actually small would be wearing...) dress from Apricot...
i couldnt believe the 12 jeans though!
they are tight on the thighs... and they are supposed to be wide leg so loose, but hey ho. they do up, and the 14 waist was too big... and i tried on some boot cut fit ones, in the 12 and i can get them on and done up, but they are a little tight... so i would not be able to wear them out anywhere, so i really wouldnt want to buy them until i know that they are going to fit me. :)
so i just need to lose some weight in my legs, and i will be happy...
tried on some jeans in River island... i can do the 14's up, but thier bootlegs are skinny bootlegs and they were really tight all the way down to my ankles.. (like what skinny jeans are suppposed to be..)
but i could at least get them on!!!!

i was really chuffed with the 12's and i was also trying on coats because i can wrap last years round me a few times, and i was shocked that i was a 12... (next) and a medium/large or 12 in TK MAX... found a really nice one.. cant remember the brand. but they only had an xl in it :( bummer!

if anyone wants to chat... im on msn.. (pm me for my addy) and im on face book... Krystle Smith (picture is the same as on here..) so feel free to chat :)

Back