Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

What a great feeling to get in to those clothes, hopefully this will give you the inspiration you've been looking for to shift those last few pounds. Why is it that when we were bigger all the nice clothes were in a smaller size and now we're smaller they're in a bigger size? Just not fair.

KB x

Sods law?

tell me about it.... i really liked it...
and silly me didnt get the name.... hmmm thinking cap on.. ok
maybe i will try tomorrow when ive had more sleep!
i did it i stayed up all night, and even managed to get away without having to eat loads! which im chuffed with..
just drank loads (of water and coffee (decaf and normal)
and then had about 5 hours sleep this morning..
just got up, and had a shake.. :) (cappachino one too... get that caffeene in me!)

hope everyone is doing ok this weekend..

i wont be having an official weigh in this week so wont be able to update my tickers etc... as i cant get to sw to weigh in....
so that will have to wait until next week..

well its an unofficial weigh in... (as i wont be able to weigh in tonight because of work) and on my scales (which are not always the same as the sw scales.)
but i lost 2lbs which i am chuffed with considering i had a really rubbish time this week.

i need to get my bum into gear, and i am hoping that this week is going to be a better week.

i have had a good weekend though, so thats a bonus.... :)

Well done Kes!

thanks... i cant believe it to be honest. was all set for a gain. so i must have done something right over the weekend.

this morning was going oh so well until i got to work... BUT im not going to let a little lapse of memory and control get to me today, and i will not be starting agani tomorow i will be starting NOW!
:)

Congrats Kes! :D

Well done Kes, keep up the goood work...

well today is going good... and im feeling very positive about everyhing
so im just trying to take each moment as it comes...
i dont want to have a complete melt down and eat the house down, but im feeling pretty good, and positive that last weeks miss haps are not going to happen again
i am going to be weighed next week with the cdc.... eeekkkk i hope i have lost something on her scales...

i hated not going to sw last night... the feeling of not being able to update my tickers etc... well its just not a thought i want to think about...
ive ajusted my tickers etc, to show what my average is (showing a nothing loss this week as i dont have an official one)
otherwise i will forget how many weeks etc it is until everything...

i really need to get my bum into gear and get things done, so im off.
will be on tonight to update you all on how i went...

i cant wait to be honest to be able to finish this diet... i want to come back here properly, and take the tablets and get back to eating healthy.... (if only the pounds would fall off me doing that.....)

ARe you going to be able to get the tablets prescribed again as I assume your BMI will be below 28? DO you know at which pint dr's stop prescribing?

ARe you going to be able to get the tablets prescribed again as I assume your BMI will be below 28? DO you know at which pint dr's stop prescribing?

thats a good question hun,i dont know actually.maybe they stop when your weight is in the right banding :confused:

im to be honest not sure im going to ask for them again, unless next year i would like them to get back on track again... but my dr is happy for me to stay on them until i get to what he thought a good weight (which is about 61kgish to him ) or until the end of the year. (which will be a year on them)

according to the cdc i lost 3lbs this week, so thats a good thing... happy with that..
lets just hope i can keep that up!

how many pounds have you lost on cd Kes and how much time?

Well I lost 11lb last month, and 4.5lbs sofar this month. As I didn't have a weigh in this week I don't have another amount to give you.
It's really tough not to eat normal food so you really have to be in the right head space and commit yourself to doing it.
It's harder than I thought.

So far so good today though:)

I wouldn't even be able to try! So I think you're doing really well!

and im still so far so good!
got through lunch time. so im doing well.
and feeling really positive! so thats also a bonus....

im so nervous about this weekend (going to see the dress and try it on...) i just hope ive done enough to at least get it on... i also secretly hope it fits, then i can try and concentrate on maybe maintaining (by eating or start refeed) and maybe get to the gym if i can or go swimming...

i never thought i would ever say this but i do realllllly miss going to the gym, although im absolutly shatted at the moment, and wish i was curled up in bed all the time. i just really want to get to goal (ish) and start being normal again...

to be honest... if you are a social bunny like me... then cd isnt for you... if you are constantly out and about, or like having people over, or going to friends houses.. then DONT DO IT!!
but if its a case of you can clear your diary (kinda what i did with the few odd occasion in there) then you should be ok...

i am up in arms on what to do on sat... because hopefully i will be back into ketosis by then (fingers crossed for no naughty slip ups) i dont want to get out of it... but i have a friend coming up (she is coming with me to see my dress) and we are goind shopping after... so i dont know waht to do... she knows that i am dieting.. and that things are going really well (weightloss wise, not anything else because its not been going well) so she will understand if i didnt eat or had a premade shake while i was with her.. i just dont know if i should just find somewhere and have a salad or soemthing like that.. i dunno....
i will have to decide on sat what will be best for us. :)

I'd wait and see how you feel on Saturday, trying the dress on might help you make that decision. My bet is it fits beautifully and you're going to look stunning!

KB x

Back