Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

^^^ what kitty said :)

how long did it take you to get into ketosis? i imagine that once youre in it then its maninly all the head :confused:

have you read icemoose's blog? he did cd and i think he lost 11 stone in just over 6 months i think :eek::eek: i will check that.

youre doing great though,:eek: keep going :)

xoxo

your doing great on cd i tried it last years and lost 2 stone in a month but put it back on when i stopped going I found it far to difficult for me I like to eat lol ;) Good luck with your dress x x x

yes i like to eat too. i think that is my problem!!!

well yesterday was about as 100% as im prob going to get!! i had a small amount of chicken, as well as my packs and skimmed milk, so not totally in the 100% range but blooming close enough! :) very pleased about that.
and also this morning, there has been so many oppotunities for me to eat random things, but i have been able to say no!
im very pleased about this also!!!
the real test is going to be this afternoon, when the kids and i make one of my fave dishes! lol i dont know why i do this to myself. but i know i can do it and i dont need to eat it...
so i might just have to have the computer on while we are doing it, and make sure that im not going to be naughty...
ive set my mind not to be so i hope i can get through it...

its so dark and cold today! i cant believe that winter is coming around so quickly! but this does also mean that the trip to australia (and the warmth!!) is also coming around quickly... whhich can be a good thing and also a not so good thing! good thing because then i wont have to be excited for much longer... bad thing because it means that the days are getting fewer and fewer for me to lose the weight i need to.... hmmmmmmm
lets hope that i can get my bum into gear and get losing properly!

well.... i got throgh the making of the pie... the pastry, the bacon, the cheese sause, the chicken everything. even made little apple and raspberry turn overs with the rest of the pastry...
but then when it came to dishing it up that was another story... it was a little too yummy looking not to eat a small bit.. so thats what i had a small amount of chicken, bacon and mushroom pastry pie! GOSH IT WAS YUMMY i could have sat there and eaten the lot! but i didnt.. so i was semi pleased with myself..

but what i am very chuffed with is that i went to a friends house tonight for a phoenix cards party.. not knowing what it was going to be like at all!!! but there were crisps, little dips, bread sticks, carrot sticks, bbq ring things, wine, coke, everything you name it it was there, and when i arrived (as i arrived late) the only chair was right next to all that smelling yummy food!!
BUT I DIDNT HAVE ANY OF IT! i didnt have a drink while i was there, as i know i would ahve had something bad... i am so chuffed with myself that i didnt give into all the scrummy looking and super scrummy smelling food!
:) happy days

thanks....

im feeling a little low today..
although ive been super good over the last few days, those blooming scales have not moved... yes i know i know dont be scale hopping.... lol... but i just am really worried that im going to plateu again... hmmmmmm

oh well keep going, surely its just water or something i dunno... lol..

so what is everyone up to this weekend??????
dress looking and trying on tomorrow.. oh i cant wait! i just want to see it on me!.... finally..... i really want to lose more weight, but if the dress fits, then i might be like. ehhh lets maintain what i am.. kinda thing... but we will see...

heres hoping for a good day today :)

:hug99: c'mon Kes, try not to let it get you down,its winning then isnt it..you've come so far now,worrying about a plateau that may not happen :)

just think....you'll get to see the dress tomorrow,and i bet it fits nicely and you'll looked stunning! :D

Kes good luck with your dress fitting, I'm sure you will feel amazing in it!

Good luck Kes, I bet you'll look great though! :D

resisted the butternut squash and bacon risotto! woop woop!
so pleased....

house to myself tonight. so a spot of cleaning after my coffee.. and then chillaxing!!!

i have no idea why, but i feel sick to the stomach.... im soooo nervous.. i dont think i was this nervous on my wedding day!! eeekkkk im so hoping that the dres fits, and what ever i lose now is a bonus.... :) im soooo nervous!!!

have you got that dress on yet Kes???

we're all in suspenders 'ere! :D

xoxo

well after my pack of nerves and getting the dress on..... IT FITS!!!!!!! i cant believe my hard work has paid off.....
i now cant lose much more weight, otherwise it wont fit...
its a PERFECT fit... and anymore will make it loose, and not right.... and i want it perfect.... i do need to tone up like the areas on the backs of my shoulders and i could always do with losing weight on my legs etc.....
but i dont know if i should go to eating and tablets, and exercise... or still stick with the cd and go into refeed and maitenance... and see if some of the lbs still shift.....
soooooo confused...

well after my pack of nerves and getting the dress on..... IT FITS!!!!!!! i cant believe my hard work has paid off.....
i now cant lose much more weight, otherwise it wont fit...
its a PERFECT fit... and anymore will make it loose, and not right.... and i want it perfect.... i do need to tone up like the areas on the backs of my shoulders and i could always do with losing weight on my legs etc.....
but i dont know if i should go to eating and tablets, and exercise... or still stick with the cd and go into refeed and maitenance... and see if some of the lbs still shift.....
soooooo confused...

I knew it would fit:bliss::bliss:
i bet you look lovely!

like you say,you dont want to loose much more because of it being too big...hmmm
thing is,we cant predict where the weight comes off,so yuo could continue as you are,loose the weight,but it doesnt effect the arms...

hmmmm,maybe you should chat with your cdc,she'll probably know what would be best...buy yay! good for you hun!

xoxo

ABSO-BLOODY-FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you any pics?

I don't really know much about CD at all but I would suggest either eating (healthy but perhaps more balanced - reintroducing things) along with exercise that way you might tone up but not loose anymore (which i guess is what you want), or do the refeed and maintance thing you said?

xxxxxxxx

im more confused than ever!!!!but im trying to figure it out... :) i will talk to the cdc on tuesday night.. and see what she thinks.
but ill continue as is for now... and see what happens.

Congratulations Kes :) I'm so pleased for you!! Make sure you post us some piccies of you in your dress :D

(unfortunately I can't advise on the maintenence bit :()

Back