Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

You will be good! And not have any! Or will you? Good luck with the sign language and enjoy your extended weekend, just what you need, chill out, get some sleep, make sure you are getting enough calories and enjoy!

KB x

Heyaaaa! OMG OMG OMG sooooooo proud of you hunny! Yeay! you got into that dress! I bet you loooook amazing! I cant weight ( :giggle: ) so see some piccies of you!

Hope your well chick

xxxxxxxxxx

KAE IS BACK!!!!
where have you been my lovely lady!!!!
yes i cant wait to show everyone!!!!!!! bring on the next few weeks....

ive had a good weekend, incorperated some eating, so sliding off cambridge i think.. or going up the plans. i just have gotten fed up of not eating. so im going to stick to it as i would be with slimfast... sooo we will se how it goes.. :)

hehe Ive been keeping my head down lol! I am soooo happy for you!

Good to hear your introducing food again are you doing the 1000 cal plan? Forgot what they call it lol!

missed ya lots
xxxxxxxxxx

not really doing a "plan" as such.... i just want to do my own thing and see what works... i dont like sticking to rules as such (apart from the xenical rules as they make sense) i just wanna go with the flow. be happy and not have anymore melt downs!!!

hehe well good on ya! You seem in a really good place at the mo and its fantastic! woooop! well done missy

xxxxxxx

how you doing hun?...you sound so much more relaxed

xoxo

i feel more relaxed. and at the end of the day my dress fits me and im happy with this.
yes i would love to lose more weight, but that can happen next year.... bring on wearing this dress that i have worked so hard for!

You have to make sure to get us lots of lovely piccies :D

well the slimming world scales caught up tonight... 4.5lbs off WOOP WOOP
i cant believe it to be honest... :)
if i can slow things down i will be happy.. would love to go back to the 2lbs a week. so hoping that the cd through the week, and weekends a little more relaxed will work! here's hoping anyway..... touches wood.. (my head lol)

today i did ahve a few too many treats... lol... so going to ignore what ive had, and go from tomorrow lol.. today i had the day off. so i am just ignoring it....

i have not got much done today though... to many things to do.. and not enough time.... wedding prep is coming along though... which is also fab.. sent one box off with all the favor boxes, table decos, and ribbons for various things.... now just need to box up the rest this week and get that sent off......

:) hope everyone has a fab week!!

morning hunny!

Wooop nice to hear sw scales have caught up well done hunny!

Aww must be dead exciting that all the wedding plans are coming together! yeay!

Hope u have a fab day hunny
xxxxx

Yes I'm over the moon that they are all coming together and that the dress fits.... but my mother has really annoyed me... I'm in such a bad mood its not funny.

I have always prided myself that I've not turned to food when I was sad or upset... but I've been so cross this morning that I have turned to food.... I'm so disappointed in myself.... I just want to scream

awww hun! Hugs to you my lovely!

So you turned to food! Its still only 10:55 you can still turn the day around and pull it back! Try not to let her get to you! You cant let her undo all your hard work!

lotsa love xxxx

We've all been there, Kes, hope you can pull the day back but if not tomorrow is a brand new one! Good luck. Mothers eh? Who'd have one? (Wonderful as they really are most of the time, they do know the buttons to press too it has to be said)

KB x

its a bad day... i cant believe that ive gone all this time with out a day like this.. so a guess its not so bad. but take me away from the food.
ive got my cd weigh in tonight and im going to be a elepahnt when it comes to my weight... woops... oh well i really just cant not have the energy to care...
i wish my mother wasnt my mother sometimes... i dont have the best realiationship with her in the first place but this is just the icing on the cake... eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh

Good luck at cd 2 night kes and I know what you mean im exactly the same with my mum x x x

well what a day..
engorged by horrible foods and bad ones at that....

im just glad that a sts showed up on those scales. so it would have been a loss, so it means that ive got some catching up to do so otherwise it will be a gain next week.......

im just drawing a line under today... and moving on... getting in some top days before we go away, and hopfully getting into a beautiful dress.... :)

hmmmmm im getting through my anger towards my mother..... but its sooo hard...

thanks hun!.
i know ive made a pack with myself to burn off my indulgence!

Back