Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Never mind hun it will show next week! Sts is still fab! You are bound to maintain/gain when you introduce food again so dont worry!

Glad that you are fighting your anger!

xxxxxx

well done with the sts hun,try not to get worked up to much,stress wont help you hun..hope you can work through it though :)

i know hoe focussed and organised you can be,you can do this! like you say, draw a line,pick up and carry on
xoxo

well i have drawn that line...
and you know what revenge on my mother is going to be sooooooo SWEET!!! Ive been doing the table plan... hehehehe im going to sit her right next to someone she doesnt want to sit next to! and would absoluetly hate me for it!!! hehehehe
i love it... my husband things its a fab idea. and im chuffed to bits!!!

her excuse was that she was opening it for the flowers that are coming so that she could take it down to the cake people to match up the colours....

ok how does 400 flowers plus a bouquet fit into a small package that is a small dress!!!! think mother!! and i didnt say open my boxes... i said i would let you know when it was on thier way, and if you want colours to send i will post you some!! ehhhhhhhh....

anyway.. every time i think about it i get grumpy.. lol...

today isnt going too bad... little hick up but now that ive regained my focus. and i have to regain my control ive been fine... :)

Kes - you are so naughty for thinking up a plan like that, but I like it :8855:
Sounds like you've got the food side of things back under control which is great - I'm not sure I'd be able to pull it back so quickly after restricting food for so long! But I guess you've got that beautiful dress to think about :D

Good luck for this next week Kes - you can do this!
x

Evening hunny!

Haha I looove your plan! That was really not a nice thing for your mother to do! Im afraid to say that my mother would have done the same! grrr Mothers who'd have em!

Keep ya eye on the prize woooop its getting closer and closer!!!

hope ya okay

xxxxxxxxx

im fine thanks lovely... and getting more and more excited... 6 weeks (on sat) till we leave. and 7 weeks on sunday till the wedding... i cant wait... then i can relax about my weight, and have a few weeks off before getting back on the wagon and finishing the rest....
oooohhhhhh bring it on!!!!!

Well I'm just loving the app... minis on tap.. its just brill. Lol
I'm doing really well today. Thank goodness... don't think I could handle being in a cross and angry mood much more... I've got my priorities and they are clear... and a little something extra as a surprise for my other half... he will be cranky at how much money I spent but what's money when you love someone and want to show them how much you appreciate them..

I've booked us into a lovely 4 and a half star resort right on the water where there is a marina etc... very sea side... I've booked us in for the night before and night of the wedding reception....
With spa treatments all that week we are there... CAN'T WAIT!
Just don't know how to tell him and when.....

At least the night before and that morning getting ready I won't have my mother breathing down my neck annoying the whatsits out of me..

Ohhhh I'm so excited

Last edited:
oh, youre evil plan... i like it ;) i have a good relationship with my mum, but i did have the mother in law from hell!..she was a right old witch! shes dead now though..:rolleyes:

that hotel sounds fabulous hun! so happy for you..has he got you anything special?

xoxo

Last edited:
I don't know if he Is planning anything... how funny would it be if we both booked something... lol.... o don't think he would....

Last edited:
lol...aww,how would you get out of that one! :)

i would love to stay somewhere thatg did really nice spa treatments,just chill and relax for a whole weekend, that would be great :D

Re: Pretty little blue Pill!!!- Kes Xenical Diary

Where abouts do you live hun... roughly.: I'm sure there is somewhere close to you....
Take a few girls etc....

i border hereford and worcestershire...theres hardly anything here, unless you travel like miles and miles and miles...its like a ghost town

Hi kes
that sounds like a fantastic plan and the spa treatments sound great there is not long to go :)

thanks lovely ladies...

yes not long to go now. and im just trying to stay positive and focused...
although today my head cravings... (chocolate) gave in and i had some..... woops.. ahhhh never mind.. surely a little bit of chocolate isnt going to hurt me too badly.. hehe (i tell myself this..) and hopefully i can pull it back somewhat before weigh in.... (touch wood!!!)

helloooooooo

well im up bright and early (considering i dont have to start work until 11ish.)
and ive done my first day of Gillian Michaeals 30 day shred.. :)
oh my gosh... it was tough... i did feel a little sick at about 16-17mins, so sat out for about a min, and got back into it.. :)
when i had finished and did some extra stretches, i had worked off 350cals. (an hour later after drinking some water and relaxing i had burnt off 460cals)

its november... new month, and the last full month left before we go away, so im going for it. :)
im doing this, and im going to be good. (apart from 1 weekend away on the 13th and 14th and our christmas in the UK on the 28th. (as we are not here for christmas))
so other than those days. i plan on being 100% or near enough.. no more binges no more anger, nothing but excitement, and nothing but weight loss!!!!
BRING IT ON!!!

thats the fighting talk hun...you can do it!!

i'll be watching how you go with the shread...its a total killer and that woman is mad,but i love it lol....ive never completed the 30 day,its always killed me :(

its one of my new years weight resolutions...to do that dvd :D

well fingers crossed it doesnt kill me... and its only for 20 mins of my life :)

had a slight chocolate moment today... got in from picking the kids up from school/nursery, and after the mad rush i was all flustered, so i had one of thos fun size (who ever named them fun size should be shot... fun... ehhh NOT!! something the size of a house would be fun!!!) hehehe.. anyway one of those fun size areo's.. but im not going to let it spiral into a full on rubbish day (although there is the means for it in this house...) wish i had more control in that i made my boss not buy anything.. or even let it come into the house....

but anyway... im feeling ok... muscles are not tight etc... but i guess the killer will be tomorrow......... hmmmmm and then the next day, and then the nest day, and then the next.... hmmm it might just kill me. but im determined to shred!!!

Nothing wrong with a fun size aero! :D

Back