Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

youve got really toenail beds ha ha!

ive got 1 funny nail,when i broke my toe,i damaged the nail bed and the nail grows fine but it tends to lean ever so slighty to the left...you cant tell but i know its there :)

ive got really what???

ha ha....i left the word out..i meant to say,youve got good toe nail beds,neat unlike my one toe!

Re: Pretty little blue Pill!!!- Kes Xenical Diary

Lol... didn't think it made any sense...
Let's hope that I go ok at weigh in tonight..... I dont think I've done very well this week... I just have no idea where this week went.... woosh.
Bring on home time...

good luck for tonight!!

good luck tonight kes x x and your foot chain is lovely x x

Hiya hun hope your ok!

How did WI go? I love the foot chain! Looks lovely!

xxxxx

Sorry, I've not been around... few personal issues going on... and not sure how its going pan out to be honest....
I lost half a pound on the sw scales... and Sts on the Cambridge lady's scales... so not the best of weeks but at least it wasn't a gain at all on both scales...

I'll update you all when I can, and I will catch up on everyone's diaries when a can also..

Hope all my mini loveliest people are ok.
Xx

Hope you're OK too Kes...sounds like a bit of a difficult week personally for you.. hope it sorts itself out soon.
Well done on the STS/slight loss...it must be hard to try to keep it all together while you're planning your big trip, and dealing with all the other stuff that's going on too, so well done you :D

x

Evening kes!

Hope your okay hunny! Sounds like you got some serious stuff going on at the min! It can not be easy with your work load atm! Hope it resolves its self soon!

Well done on sts

LOtsa love

xx

i hit the 10's this morning....
i should be excited... but i really just dont know how to be at the moment.....

Wooop woooop! thats fabby news hunny!

Whats up love? Hope your ok! big hugs to you!

im always here if u need a chat

xxxxxx

thankyou all you lovely ladies...

ive been through a really tough time the last week or so, but im ok, and im out of it hopfully for the better, and we will see what food/ A LOT OF ALCOHOL will bring on the scales tonight..

i got reallllly drunk on sat night. to a point where i dont remember some of it. which has never happened before! and well lets hope it never happens again.... i drank far too much, and i would hate to think how many cals/ syns i had... woops!! ahhh never again
i still dont feel right in the tummy... but im getting better..
back having the packs tomorrow. and i will be off losing more weight..

i did how ever go shopping on the weekend!!
SIZE 12 ALL THE WAY BABY!! over the moon and blooming chuffed with myself! woop woop!

hi kes/ everyone
i just been reading your diary and you have done amazing!
its nice that your all friend on here and give each other support.
hope things sort themself out for you at the mo, sounds like your having a crapie time.
i have just started on the zen, well a month ago but to be honest i wasnt taking it prop, so i strated a fresh last week. my problem is i work nights and days so some weeks im eatting for 24hours and then nothing for 12 hours ect which really messes my body clock up.
i think im lost about 9 pounds in a month but im gonna really try now and have been looking at the fat con on everything.
do you have any adive for me and helpful tips?
thanks you beatiful lady and keep up the good work.
hoping to sort my profile out but it wont let me i might have to wait a few days x
x x x

hi kes/ everyone
i just been reading your diary and you have done amazing!
its nice that your all friend on here and give each other support.
hope things sort themself out for you at the mo, sounds like your having a crapie time.
i have just started on the zen, well a month ago but to be honest i wasnt taking it prop, so i strated a fresh last week. my problem is i work nights and days so some weeks im eatting for 24hours and then nothing for 12 hours ect which really messes my body clock up.
i think im lost about 9 pounds in a month but im gonna really try now and have been looking at the fat con on everything.
do you have any adive for me and helpful tips?
thanks you beatiful lady and keep up the good work.
hoping to sort my profile out but it wont let me i might have to wait a few days x
x x x

hey hun, thanks for the kind words...
yes things are slowly getting themselves back in order and i hope it stays that way...

advice... read the packets of everything.. get in loads of exercise. drink loads of water (i drink sugar free squash. the double strength stuff) and take time out for yourself..
you seem like as you are a shift worker that you would be busy busy busy.. so make sure you get some pampering.. it really does help!!!!

feeling much better today, although really tired as bizzarely enough i was up until midnight wrapping christmas presents.. the joys of having to be organised! ehhhhhh

things for the trip are slowly getting back into the swing of things after stopping last week.

i lost 2.5lbs last night at slimming world, so im a bit shocked, esp after the amount of alcohol i consumed! so hopefully that doesnt come back and bite me in the but (literally) next week...

i have my dress fitting (the one where she needs to make sure it fits, take it up and thats it from there no more altering) so im slightly scared.... but i know its going to get on, wether it stays up is another question!!! lol...
eeeekkkk
wish me lucK!!!! im gonna need it!

Fingers crossed it all goes well!!!

thanks for advice kes, whats your dress fitting for? x

dress fitting is for our australia wedding. (we were married here in the UK (as hubby is english and im australian) three years ago, but we are finally going over there, and doing it again.... up until last week it was just a reception... but now we are actually going to be renewing our vows!! woop woop!...

Yes peeps... you heard it here first... not actually told anyone yet. We are going to be getting married again!! blooming amazing! woop woop! soooooo excited.!

Congrats Kes!! :party0016:

It's coming into Aussie summertime now isn't it? So you should b e getting some pretty nice weather

Back