Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

I'll start off in the reception and creche areas first until im qualified. Then nice into there.

Slimming world meeting was great... very informative, and loved it all. Can't wait to start really.... just want to get going....

Sounds pretty cool then hun, Good luck with it all xxx

thanks ladies..
im still none the wiser... although some more things have popped into my head. so we will see how those go...

ive been on the hunt for low fat snacks and such like. and found these crispbread things from sainsburys... so they will be good with a bit of low fat soft cheese.. (mmmm, this could become my new bagel LOL)

im still obsessed with bagels, and have to have them at every opportunity i can, but hopefully i can stay away from them. as they are not good for me, and with nutella and peanut butter on them, they are well out of the rules!!! so we HAVE to stay away from those.

picked up loads of snack a jacks, so hoping they will be ok for my snack in the afternoon...
and ive started writing out my response cards for the beck book, and i have been using them in the supermarket today.. was great :) very pleased with my self...

also very chuffed with myself, i managed to not have any rich tea biscuits with the little girl i look after. i take her to the local gynastics centre and they open it up for children under 5, and offer free biscuit and juice (for the kids i think) but i normally have one with her.. but not today. i will powered!!! i am chuffed to bits...

i got some weight watchers caramel mellow things. (can anyone tell me if they are like the pink and whites ive heard about??) i had 2 of those (55cals each) on the way home, so that i didnt end up eating the little ones food as i was starving....

lunch so far (not on tablets yet and using up whats in the fridge) i had 3 of the crispbread things (like toasted english muffins but mainly full of air) with caramalised hummous (addicted to that stuff!!) and im just having a cd shake (to use them up before properly throwing myself at sw.. (seeing as though im going to be a consultant, i guess i should do it 100% lol)

ive just done Jillian's 30 day shred level one, and feeling fab today (as yesterday was a bad day food, and mentally...)

im going great today!!

Sounding very positive hun, YAY keep it up xx

It always goes down hill from lunch time....

I'm going to get today out of the way (its our anniversary and we are doing nice meal out) then I'm on those tablets from tomorrow morning!

I'm fed up of feeling like a failure... I've also stopped taking the other tablets do my period will come in the next few days, and then hopefully ill see the scales go down rather than up!

bahhhhh well it went down hill today.. although trying to pull it back (only to be pulled back down when we go out for dinner tonight!) but i cant wait till tomorrow... tablets here i come... so over, oh no cant take them because of this and that...

im supposed to be going down to Kent for Mexican on the weekend (next weekend) but i really just want to get on with the deit, and lose those pounds and more, but i just dont want to hurt my friend.... should i cancel, or should i just go and stop the tablets the day before...

its her birthday, (the first one without her husband... although they are kinda working things out,..... maybe) and ive been kinda there for her as i know what she is going through... but i just really dont want to go out to dinner..... (she has organised about 10ish people to come out for dinner and drinks....)
am i a bad friend?

Planning, planning and more planning required. Of course you should be there, this is real life, remember? Find out where you are going, see if you can check the menu online, see if there is something suitable for you, even eat beforehand and have a side salad or something? If all else fails, yes, do stop the tablets for the sake of one night and just be careful. I know you want to get back on the diet and kick some weight-loss ass but you have to live your life too and sometimes that means putting life first and diet second.
Happy anniversary!! (How many years?) Have a lovely time tonight and get down to business tomorrow!

KB x

They are going to a Mexican... not overly sure what healthy xenical allowed foods they would do...
It's not that I just don't want to go because of the diet, I just really don't feel up to it at all... maybe I might change my mind.....

Diet......

Well last night enjoyed our meal out, and was gobsmacked to see I lost 2lbs over night..... :eek:)
So hopefully that will stay off....

Today I've been super good. And taken my tablets... :)
So today I've had.....

Breakfast: dorset cereal light flakes with semi skimmed milk
Snack: grapes
Lunch: Tesco light choices lentil and veg soup
Snack: grapes and Tesco light choices potato thins- sour cream and chives
Dinner: roast duck, roasted potato, Butternut squash and peas ( not had this but that's what's planned.

Well chuffed that I've stuck to it, and I look forward to seeing the scales go down again.. (here's hoping anyway..)

Well true to word we had duck, Butternut squash, I had a couple of potatoes and peas.. oh and some gravy but it was really watery, so it was like it not actually being there... bless my husband!

For pudding we had eaton mess with fromage (can't spell) instead of cream, and it was yummo!

Managed to lose another 2lbs over night so chuffed to bits with that, but not expecting that to stay like that but ill be happy while it does..

Got my gym meet and greet and be shown the ropes on what to do, this morning, slightly nervous, but ill be ok...
And I have another interview at a gym just outside where I live, so excited about that next Friday night.. :)
Hope everyone is having a fab weekend.

ooohh husband sharing... well i dont think so! he is mine!!!!!!!!! lol

well today went well, they are going to come back to me with an offer, so we will see what happens from here... i hope its going to be something decent...

i really want to now hear back from slimming world... its frustrating not knowing anything, nor if the lady is going to take it over or not... so hopefully for my own sanity, i will find out soon enough.

Hopefully you will hear from them soon and it will be what you want it to be

lol.. Rach, he is not going anywhere. he is alllll mine (mwoooaaaaahhhhhh evil Laugh!!)

well today, was a test of my knowledge. lol, and in the end i kinda went ehhh all wrong. lol. only because my desire to want something (not need something) OVER came me...
went shopping with a friend of mine.... and had a fab day. didnt spend much, just on vitimans, and a neclace so that was good :)
we had kinda sub way equiv for lunch which was nice, didnt have cheese or anything and had brown bread... so that was good...

and then i had krispy kreame.... hmmmm woops!! so i will suffer for this!!
but tonight im having chicken salad and wedges.. (completly not cooked or prepared by me, all by M&S!!) and im going to put my feet up, and wait for the horridness to appear... lol

wish me luck in my home weigh in the morning (which is always different to my sw one) and my SW one in the evening... eeeeeekkkk!!!!!!!!

Good Luck with the WI this morning hun xx

Hi Kes!,

I've been away for far toooo long! It's been madness here, but i'm back..

i've just rad a few pages back, OMG! you've been busy with the job and everything, how is that looking? Are you still taking xenical? Are you off cd now?

How great that you're going to do pt training!... you'd be great!

xx

Nee thanks... Ive lost 2lbs according to my scales, so we will have to see how the sw scales come up... but hoping for a pound...

Bunny hops! Blast from the past!

Very busy yes.... currently sitting on a bike in the gym pushing to do 25k.... in the least amount of time possible... and bring on here distracts me from going bloody heck ive got 20 to go.... ehhh lol

I'm do excited about my new job prospects... bring on biggest loser style pt training! Lol
Yes just started up xenical again.. although I love it... when my krispy kream comes through I won't..
Cd was my fast track into my dress, done that... and now over 5 ish months put it back on by not being focused...
But I've got till September to be able to pull it all back before I have to squeeze into a ball gown for my hubbys dinner and awards night for his racing...

How are you....

Nee thanks... Ive lost 2lbs according to my scales, so we will have to see how the sw scales come up... but hoping for a pound...

Bunny hops! Blast from the past!

Very busy yes.... currently sitting on a bike in the gym pushing to do 25k.... in the least amount of time possible... and bring on here distracts me from going bloody heck ive got 20 to go.... ehhh lol

I'm do excited about my new job prospects... bring on biggest loser style pt training! Lol
Yes just started up xenical again.. although I love it... when my krispy kream comes through I won't..
Cd was my fast track into my dress, done that... and now over 5 ish months put it back on by not being focused...
But I've got till September to be able to pull it all back before I have to squeeze into a ball gown for my hubbys dinner and awards night for his racing...

How are you....

I've got a perfectly good bike here, just sat gathering dust, i'm getting on though this week! Probably read while on it, impossible to be on the laptop at the same time..i don't think mini's do an app for sony phones yet :(

lol...it's always about a dress isn't! I've got my eye on a lovely maxi dress for when summer hits, so got some work ahead of me!

I sooo see you as the new Jillian, i can picture it now, you with a head set on screaming at everyone! lol

Ooohhhh I can imagine that too.....

Still sitting on the bike with 2.05km to go... ehhh knacked.com

Don't you get a sore bum?

ever thought of doing a marathon, or a half marathon?

I'd love to do race for life next summer..! :D

Back