Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Thanks love... was a shock really... but hey Ho... onto another week and I'm trying to resist my stress eating... kinda going ok so far LOL

Hey hun, did it go well? When should you hear?

xx

Hey hun, how's your week going?

Lou xx

ive been majorly slack, on both parts... keeping up on here, and i just seem to have the destruct button on myself..

but after sitting down and really looking at the crap ive been eating, and how many calories ive consumed.. (and a little help and support and motivation from aussie biggest loser) im in the right head space again. (i hope) no actually i know im in the rught head space. and im going to make a go of making slimming world work...

ive used my stress eating for far too long as an excuse, and its no longer going to get to me..

as a test, and pure will power needs to get me through the day, im making my favorite foods for the kids..
hot dogs for lunch.. (yes i know how bad they are for you and how much rubbish is in them but why are they soooo nice!!)
and something with bacon in it tonight using the nicest bacon from the butcher. (its really fatty, so hence why im not allowed it..) and it takes far too long to cut all the fat off it....

and ive survived the lunch so far...
quite looking forward to my lunch of chicken and salad.... :)

just got to get through swimming with the little one i look after, and then home for lunch.....
and tonight im going to go for a run, tomorrow i have pilates, and then in the evening/ afternoon i have a reprogram with my PT at the gym, to work my ass off next week (as i have the week off) so looking forward to that :)

so as of last night i am positive, and i feel im getting back in control of my life....

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I've been popping in here every other day, i like being here as it keeps me on the straight and narrow but being on here keeps me from doing everything else lol!

Well done you for taking a look at things and turning it around,being positive is the forward and the only way to get them lbs off :)

you'll do it Kes!! I know you will!! stay strong and you'll get there! :)

enjoy swimming and your lunch, sounds nice,mine will be a salad i think.. and enjoy your week off next week!!

Lou xx

Well lunch was really nice, and I've had a fat free activia (vanilla) for my snack this afternoon....

Can't wait to go for my run tonight... although worried I could hurt my back but hey ho... I just can't sit here and not do anything... its just not me anymore...

Take it easy though, you don't want to hurt yourself!

I know what you mean though, about not just sitting there. I think once you've made a decision to be more active, and you've got yourself active, you want to do it more... and been like a slug doesn't feel right..

enjoy your run! :)

Lou xx

Helloooo :)

Sorry not posted much, hope your ok, and not working tooo hard lady :D

I get health & fitness mag and there are some courses in there for becoming a freelance aerobics instructor and other types of things, and thought of you, if you want any info just say :D

xx

well ive been a major slacker... posting has been at the back of my mind. but pleased to say ive not had the diet at the back of my mind...

i have been really (well apart from lunch the other day) good, and last night weigh in showed a sts, which im ok with, because i did have pizza hut the day before, so chuffed to bits.

i didnt go for the run on thursday but did it on friday, and i ran for 21 mins straight.. i was really chuffed with myself, and i achieved something i didnt think was possible.

saturday i went to work in one of the gyms. it was very nerve wracking but still it was good. although i really dont like the place... its dirty, and i cant be dealing with that.

so im torn on what to do, but im gonna continue to work there until i can find something else. i have also applied to the gym that i go to (to workout) as there is a receptionist position avalaible, and if i can do enough hours with them then i can do the course too.. so fingers crossed..... the lady in the gym is going to put in a good word for me, as she wants me to work up there with them (after long conversations with her about what i wanna do etc..) so all i can do is wait until the closing date for that, and then go from there and hope that i get it. although i do feel bad about working at one gym and wanting to work at another....
but i do need to be selfish once in a while....

well right now im off to go and do my weight program... and hope that i do not come out of it too sore... i need to be able to walk tomorrow. as i have signed my self into the spin class tomorrow morning. EEEKKKK ive never done it and im absolutley bricking it!!!

My son did the 6 week personal trainer/gym instructors course last September with The Training Room in Bournemouth . They have centres all over the country. You end up with the level 3 REPs quality. He enjoyed it.

Hi Kes,

Nice to see you :) I did a spinning class some years ago (when i was a lot slimmer and fitter) it's hard, sweaty but really gets everthing pumping... not ready for that yet, i'd collapse in a heap lol! :eek:
Good luck, let us know how you get on!

Lou xx

I'm actually super nervous about my spin class... I hurt like nothing before from yesterday.... eeeekkkkk

I'm gonna die by the end of the week.

You still with us Kes?..how's spinning?

Lou xx

im still here.... in a lot of pain (not really from the spin class) how ever my butt and area around that where its boney im am sssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sore.

Well..... I've been off work all week and been so far off track on the healthy eating, but I've pushed myself on the gym front, but I fear my efforts won't be shown because Krystle has done nothing but eat rubbish... I've been so far off track in both diet and my life its just all come to the point I've made huge mistakes... time can't go back but I can change the future!

So can you all guess where I am right now..... lol.. yep on that bike again! Although I'm on the sitting one as opposed to the other normal looking one lol if that makes sense...
My butt is far too sore to get on a proper bike! Dreading Monday morning if I can't get a gel seat.... oh boy!

Aw Kes, your poor bottom, you'll wear it out :eek:

I'm sure with all the gym effort you put in, you'll be happy come Monday.

Have a good weekend hun, it's scorching here! :character00238:

Gel seat has been brought.... (not sure if I have said that already....) so that better work... (i hope)

I'm not expecting a loss this week.... so much rubbish... went to a kids party yesterday and had cake, korma from the Indian last night and tonight we are going for Thai for my in laws 40th wedding anniversary.... so tomorrow is not gonna go great... in fact I'm bricking it... I just wanna curl up into a ball and seriously disappear at the moment!

no disappearing if you don't mind :flirt2:

we are all on this wagon for the same reason so get yourself hoisted back on and promise us you will have a good week...or else :whip:

Back