Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

This is true... cd is hard!

I'm really annoyed at sw, because no one is answering my phone calls, and its really peeing me off...

I'm gonna complain if I have bot heard anything by end of tomorrow

To say I'm pi**ed off would be an understatement!
Finally got a call back from sw after sending them a snotty text, and they don't give feedback from interviews, and she said I just wasn't right for the position and not the right person to give out the sw brand and encourage people to lose weight!

F.... them!

OMG!!!!!

I'm completely shocked! I can't BELIEVE they said that to YOU of all people... how can they say you're not the right person to encourage people to loose weight?!?!!!... that beats me hun, cos you're one of the most inspiring people I know!

I can't believe they said you're not right for sw...what's the matter with them idiots?! You must be so peed off right hun, I don't blame you, I would be too...I'm so sorry you've had this crap news hun!!

:hug99: xx

chin up Kes and as you say F*** em :flirt2:

there is a lady up my way who ran a swimmimg class and she opened up on her own and is making a fortune:)

do you actually need any qualifications to open up a group ?

this lady has made her own rules and as long as you go once a month you don't have to pay for missed classes.

no joining fee and £3 per week and she has about 10 classes running in the area on different nights, about 50 people attending each class.

she just hires a room in a hotel for a couple of hours.

food for thought perhaps...................:flirt2:

ive been thinking about doing that exact same thing!!!!!!!!
i want to prove them that they are wrong... and shove it in there face LOL
hehehe

I can't believe they've said that to you. Just be very careful if you do set up on your own . There could bs lots of legal implications if you give even slightly similar advice as SW or WW. I went briefly to an independent group years ago like that and the woman ended up in some legal battle with WW . Why not though, prove to them you know what you're doing. Go Kes!

if i started up my own group, it would be after i do my nurtitional course that is based in my PT qualifications, and i would do it based around Diet and Exercise... and basing your calories on your BMR (kinda like jillian puts out in all her books)
i would try and get a company like Maximuscle on board and sell their products, and maybe get the gym onboard so i could offer it to anyone coming into the gym that wants to lose weight.
i wouldnt say you can eat what you like as long as its free, because clearly if you sat and ate carbs all day then you are not going to lose weight without doing LOADS of exercise to burn it off before it turning into sugar, which then turns into fat.... (thats the part i never reallllly understood with Slimming world)

weight watchers is done on points, so thats kinda nothing to do with just pure calorie counting, and working from your BMR....

but thats a long way off, maybe in a couple of years.... but right now i need to concentrate on actually gettting a job!!!

im gonna use up the last of my CD stuff ( iwas going to give it away to someone doing cd, or chuck it,) but seeing now idont have to practice what i preach towards slimming world, i can just get rid of those myself... and see how i go, so i might throw one or two of those in a day :)

hope everyone is going to have a good Friday... :) i know im going to try and not let recent things get to me....

i was working late at work last night and all i fancied was BAGEL (they are going to haunt me!!!!!!!!!) and chocolate spread... but i resisted... so credit to me! chuffed with that :)

Kes, they're a bunch of asses...forget that hun, prove them wrong and do your own thing and how good are you going to feel when you've acheived that!... I would rather go to you than sw if I had a choice!

I'd definitely get a few things under belt first, looks good if you has credentials, maybe even a few healthy and safety certificates, emergency aid etc... you may have them now though cos of the kids?

well done on ditching that bagel!! i love the new york bagels!!! with lashings of phili :D

Have a good weekend hun, anything planned?

Idunno what's wrong with sw I really dont I don't understand what they are expecting you to be like other than the way you are! Ignore them it is there loss!

But I don't understand if they felt like that why they got you to go to a second interview that seeks mean!!

Well done on avoiding the bagel!!! I avoided my White bread lol! Were doing well hopefully in for a loss this week, after yest thats what im hoping for anyway lol!!!

Xxx

well Pilates done, now a quick drink then off to work... we are going to see Bridesmaids tonight, and my treat night will consist of a noodle bar (which really if going by SW isnt that bad, because you can prob get stuff pretty low syn...) so ive treated myself to a curly wirly and a twirl, which i will have when i feel like it... (trying to have some self control and not eat them both now LOL)

the weekend.... well im babysitting for another family on sat night, so that means i wont really be doing anything other than going to the gym in the morning, and then on sunday im going to get a full intense workout (last chance training style) in at the gym, and hope for the best for a loss...
im not hopeful as apart from yesterday i have had about 40 syns a day... (consistant if anything LOL)
but ill try and be good over the weekend and keep myself busy.. LOL

I've been thinking of starting up pilates...what do you think?

lol...I would've been in the curly wurly as soon as I left the shop with it lol!

I've got a quiet weekend, so lots of shredding and biking for me...like you want to give it everything this weekend!

go Kes!

I love curly wurlys- drool. Chop it up put on the freezer. Then suck it to death .
My son has done the 6 week intensive course with the training rooms pt . It was expensive but worth it as you can earn a lot quicker .
My daughter is going to uni next year to be a dietician. I should be stick thin !

I started last week with the xenical and trying slimming world, lost 7lb and was feeling on a high! Went to the dentist and have been put on anitbiotics so have stopped the tablets just incase the dont work to their full benefit, now sad about this so started to eat again, and put on 5 lb, auch well going to start again monday on both. I was fine on my first week with the tablets, i could even get away with eating milky way bars as a chocolate snack if i was needing one. Good luck :)

shelley666 said:
I started last week with the xenical and trying slimming world, lost 7lb and was feeling on a high! Went to the dentist and have been put on anitbiotics so have stopped the tablets just incase the dont work to their full benefit, now sad about this so started to eat again, and put on 5 lb, auch well going to start again monday on both. I was fine on my first week with the tablets, i could even get away with eating milky way bars as a chocolate snack if i was needing one. Good luck :)

Good luck
I'm sure you will get rid of those pounds quick smart

bunny_hops said:
I've been thinking of starting up pilates...what do you think?

lol...I would've been in the curly wurly as soon as I left the shop with it lol!

I've got a quiet weekend, so lots of shredding and biking for me...like you want to give it everything this weekend!

go Kes!

Go for the Pilates... but make sure you ask around.... as there are some rubbish ones out there....

toofatkat said:
I love curly wurlys- drool. Chop it up put on the freezer. Then suck it to death .
My son has done the 6 week intensive course with the training rooms pt . It was expensive but worth it as you can earn a lot quicker .
My daughter is going to uni next year to be a dietician. I should be stick thin !

Mmmm the idea on the curly wirly sounds lovely... might think about that next time... (not really seeing a next time right now, as chocolate is bad lol....)

I'd love to do a fast track course, but it means not working, and I don't know I'f I could afford that, but will see after my interviews with the gym, if they don't get anywhere, then I will see if I can get accepted...

We went to see bridesmaids last night. We haven't been to the cinema in such a long time! Was a good movie, but I think with all the hype of it being funny, I expected to laugh a lot more, but I didn't, I don't know if that was me or its just not really really funny.

We went to a noodle bar before hand and I chose steamed rice rather than egg fried...:) but I did have POP corn and a b&j small tiny tub of cookie dough...

I'm gonna have a cd pack today either for breakfast it lunch. Might be doing that for about a month, as I've got packs to use up, and I don't have to impress anyone with sw, so I will use them up rather than throw them away... I'm counting calories, and I'm gonna stick to it!

:) happy motivated Krystle is writing off this last week. And wants to move on from it, and concentrate on what I have in front of me (my big belly lol) and go for it!

I just run 5km and beat my last time...woop woop....

I need to start my tablets again think... as i seem to just be eating rubbish again... sooo they start again on Monday!

Yay Kes is back ;)... good idea of using up the packs hun. I'm really, really thinking of taking on cd next month or the month after, depending on my loss on Monday..

Haven't been to the cinema in ages, glad you had a nice time. I love B&J...I'm addicted to cookie dough and cherry garcia so I just stay away from it now, one spoonful turns into the whole tub lol!

I use herbalife protein shake for breakfast. They can be used to lose weight, maintain, of for after exercise, they ate actually perfectly nutritionally balanced . Even the nutritionists at David Lloyd recommend it for weight loss.
I like it as I dont have to think about food at breakfast time

Back