Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

I got mine from morrions

Evening my little Aussie lovely!

Hope you are well! are you back on the pretty blue yet? Ive not seen the yogs! Must keep an eye out for them! I bet the tast yummy frozen!

speak soon

xxxxxxxxx

Coooooeeeeeeee r u okay lovely? X

Hey Kes,

How are you? Hope all is going good your end :D

xxx

mint mullers are tdf!! but they are VERY hard to find ive only ever found 3!

Sorry ladies ive been missing in action....

Firstly WELL DONE to you all!! you are all putting me to shame!!!

ive been so busy, and could come up with the world of excuses... i get really pumped and then i cant be bothered basically because something or another will get in my way (well in my head it will get in my way..)

so i need to just try to make more effort.

this week i was supposed to be in London Training for the MEND program. Childhood Obesity Programmes | Help for Overweight Children | MEND
i am going to be doing this as of April (well one can only hope because im not there training right now... so who knows..)

they gave me the dates, i said yep. and then they never got back to me with location, and times etc. (my work that is...) i know i should have just gone through the mend program people straight off. because my work is really starting to PISS ME OFF!!! (sorry) with thier lack of i dont know. just lack of uummpphhh to get going on things.. heck i was supposed to be half way through my PT Qualification by now.. but NOPE ive not even started...

so i have taken a week off to got to London, and im not in london. so instead of making myself miserable and muching biscuits on the sofa all week, i got up this morning, had a Choc premade shake, and a muller rice (not really following a plan) and did some exercise... it started off with half hour warm up on the Wii (boxing, step, bird flying thing etc..) then i did Bob Harper's Pure Burn Super Strength.. and that was tough...

ive just had lunch (soup- covent garden tomato and basil) and im going to do Jillians extreem shed and shred later this afternoon.

(forgive my long post!!)

ive started taking the Xenical tablets again, so that i can get a grips of my eating rubbish food, and putting the wrong things in my mouth. once Ive got back to being me inside my head, i will bring those out, as i dont want to live off those for the rest of my life, relying on them to get me through. ive got to learn self control and right now, ive made the first steps!!

im making the right steps to the healthy happy me again...

i dont even know what i weigh (kinda to scared to look to be honest) but maybe i will take a peak later...

well thats all from me, im off to read all these lovely posts that ive been missing out on. xx

Hope you feel better now you've got all that off your chest - we are all here to listen / read :)
Good luck with the restart xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It oftens helps clarify things writing them down. Sorry about the MEND programme. I'd love to do that. In sure you'll get onto another one.

Deep breathing and smiling is a good start. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh kes the main thing is you are back! And boy are you back! Ouchie to the exercise! Ha

Your work sounds dreadful all full of promises and no action! They don't deserve you!

Hope u r well hunny x x

thanks ladies...

and yep i can barely move today!!!

ive got in touch finally from the lady who was supposed to book me onto the course, and she said she doesnt know what happened, as she booked me in but obviously it didnt go from there.

so i will be booked into the next one, which will be in april.
and hopefully i will be able to hand in my notice to reduce my hours at work to be able to do the programme....

food today hasnt been overly great. and ive forgotten to take my tablets, so im failing at all counts on that department.

but taking each day as it comes and not taking it as a failure!

Hey hunnie

How's the old bones today :p

How's it going on the tablets? I'm thinking bout going back for them
But I'm worried at what my doctor will say :/

Keep posting chick

Xxx

well lets just say im still extreemly sore! lol.. hamstrings are so tight still!!!

well the tabs are stopped as i am away this weekend, and going out for dinner. so i just cant be bothered with the hassle. and its the MIL's birthday on sunday, so we are going to have a meal for her, i just cant be dealing with any effects from them.

im back on them again on monday. then mothers day off, then back on them and then its back to adams racing the weekend after so off them again, and then on them again, and then off them for my birthday...
hmmmmmmm

i think i just give up!! lol

had a lovely day shopping with a friend today, and tomorrow im going down to my friend in Kent, and she is doing beauty thearpy at college so im going there for a few treatments (being guinea pig!!) lol

got a lovely black dress from matalan to wear with my lovely cheryl cole red heels! :) love my heels!!

right off to catch up on my emails. :)

Back