Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

My scales are up this morning

13 stone 1.8lbs

Right back into it tomorrow, I need a big kick up the bum!!

I have another nanny job interview tomorrow.... Eeekkk I hope it goes ok... And I hope that the snow goes away so that I can actually get there lol.

My scales are up this morning

13 stone 1.8lbs

Right back into it tomorrow, I need a big kick up the bum!!

I have another nanny job interview tomorrow.... Eeekkk I hope it goes ok... And I hope that the snow goes away so that I can actually get there lol.

Maybe you didn't wee out all that tea last night, that's just a teeny tiny difference.. What time is your interview x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Interview is at 12:30....

I feel like the size if a house! I had lasagne for dinner (its pretty much a big no no on the steps.....)and now currently feeling huge and bloated....

I'm thinking the scales are not going to be my friend tomorrow but I know its only because I have had pure naughty carbs!..

New week, new life, new motivation.

With my interview tomorrow taking up my time between my shifts tomorrow, I won't be able to exercise (unless interview goes horribly wrong and they kick me out of their house lol).
I'm working in the creche till lunch time, and then I'm on the late tomorrow night... and its swim school re enrollment! Ehhhh busy busy week... (worse than last week!)

Right...

Scales were the same 13 stone 1.8lbs
So that's another 0.6lbs gain for me this week (on my Monday weigh in lol......)

Interview got cancelled as the roads out in the village in the middle of nowhere and up and steep hill were really bad, all the schools were closed, so they postponed it.... It will now be on Thursday night...

I was supposed to start the tablets back up today but completely forgot. Must re set alarms to remind me..,
And get into the habit of eating at proper times lol.

Hey Hun,

Hope all is ok, that's a very minor gain so I would be pleased hee hee

Lol, I'm not pleased coz I went a bit off the rails last week, but I'm pulling my self back...

Scales are 13 stone 0.8 lbs .

That's going the right way at least.

Focus is back, and a day off too. :) so I'm planning a exercise dvd.. maybe one if bob harpers that I have not tried. And then the dentist... or it might end up the other way round... who knows.

Focus is back, and a day off too. :) so I'm planning a exercise dvd.. maybe one if bob harpers that I have not tried. And then the dentist... or it might end up the other way round... who knows.

Yay to the scales and to the focus being back x

Yeayy, that's brilliant hun. It's slowly going the way you want :) Hope you have fun and enjoy your day off with the exercise dvd :) x

Just popping through to say 'hello' :)

Did you do the DVD my dear x

Yep... I did bob harpers weight loss DVD... And oh boy do I hurt today....

Well lovely diary readers, I has my night of chillaxing on the sofa with a good tv show and minis...

But my husbands racing was cancelled last night so we watched a movie... And I fell asleep.. Then was in bed by 9pm... Such a light weight!!!

As a result of doing bob yesterday my muscles are screaming at me!! They hurt.. Not as bad as some work outs I've done before but oh boy.... 45 min workout was def good for me though..

But the scales are a little up today but I'm not worried.. As I know my muscles are hurting so therefore I will have water in them trying to repair themselves,

13 stone 1.2lbs.

Today I have a shift in the crèche this morning, then home to cook shep pie (for the husbands dinner as I said I would) and hopefully get in maybe a Gillian workout if I have time before I have to go back to work at 4pm...

Then I will more than likely fall asleep at work as I'm there until 10pm lol...

Zzzzzzzzz

Well yesterday was well.... let's just say line drawn... so much rubbish eaten.. I started the day with all good intentions, but just let myself loose and free from saying no to myself all the time.

Scales are 13 stone 1.6lbs

Right my ladies was really busy yesterday so couldn't come on here and tell you all, I heard back from the agency and they have interviewed the other nanny, and they have decided, that they still want me! Lol
So I've got this other job interview tonight, so I have said to the agency that I will get back to them tomorrow after the interview with how I feel.

The one tonight is much closer, but is 5 days... so its got its pros and its got cons too... but I'm gonna go see what the family is like and go from there.

But if not then I have a job. :) which is Soooooo nice!

Great news Kes!! X

Back