Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Right I need to pick myself up...

Better days no...

I made the decision to not weigh daily and I don't know if its thrown me into a downward spiral or not.

I think I take on too much. And I need to simple out my life.

I've eaten bad crappy foods for days now now and I feel horrible. I'm all blocked up too, not drunk a lot either, I am just crap...

Not sure if crap is the right word .... Human sounds about right :)

Normal maybe?? We all have bad days, K, you know this. So climb back on that wagon and get on with it. If daily weighing helps then get back to it.

KB xx

You're not crap, you are human, although slightly concerned we have had a binge on the same day... Stop copying me or am I copying you ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If your blocked - prunes will sort you out!! Lol

Get back up, shake it off .. Continue :) life doesn't stop just because you (we) have a "human" moment!

Remind yourself of the positives :)

Love yourself and the rest will follow - easy to say hard to do !

Kes honey we all have bad days we just need to climb back on the wagon or be dragged if necessary cos I'll do it if I have to lol x

Hello all my lovely people Xxx missed you all,

I've been here, just not posting coz I def fell off that wagon, and got all annoyed at myself.

I have gained... not sure what just yet. (will weigh when I get home coz I had to get up and walk to the drs)

So will do it when I get home, but just wanted to let you know I am still alive however can't swallow at the moment coz my tonsils, are huge!

Hello all my lovely people Xxx missed you all,

I've been here, just not posting coz I def fell off that wagon, and got all annoyed at myself.

I have gained... not sure what just yet. (will weigh when I get home coz I had to get up and walk to the drs)

So will do it when I get home, but just wanted to let you know I am still alive however can't swallow at the moment coz my tonsils, are huge!

Very pleased to see you are back, draw a line under it and once you are better start getting yourself back on it x

Glad you're back, Kes. Hope the tonsils improve soon, on the upside at least you can't eat much!

KB x

Yes hope you feel better soon! But the upside made me giggle :)

Glad you're back hun. Hope you feel better soon.

We all have our bad weeks so don't feel too bad about it. Just make sure to get back on track once you feel better xx

Right my lovelies. I've been a right slack bum.

I'm still here, still alive, and about 5 pounds heavier.

Braved the scales yesterday and I was 13 stone 2.6lbs

This morning I was 13 stone 1.4lbs

I am extremely busy at work at the moment as I have signed up to loads of shifts before I start my new job so it a little bit hectic. Which I then just end up eating crap.

So im going to sort my life out and get back on top of it.

How are all my lovelies?

Wondered where you was Hun, nice to see you back, I hope you post more often again x

Back