Pretty little blue Pill!!!- the fight to the end!!!!!

Thanks everyone.. We are all in this together!!!!

Glad you're back ... Once I get this conference out of the way I will nag you daily be warned hehe.. Well done on getting put for a run today x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feel like I have failed you all though by not keeping the weight off.... But I will get it off again soon.

I know in my head that I still have lost like 3 stone.. Or just under. So I have still done well, and I'm not back up to what I was or more.

So I guess I should just focus on that sometimes.

Forgot to write what my weight was....

Monday 13th May- 194.2lbs!!!! I can not believe it... That kinda has given me a kick up the bum... I'm almost 200lbs again!!! NO I will not let it happen!!!!!!!!

Today's weight:

Tuesday 14th may: 190.2lbs

Doing pretty good so far today.... Bring on the rest of the day

Well its being one of those days... Boss's ate annoying some times!!!!

So you've lost 4lbs since yesterday!!?

Just e careful it may be a fluctuation (either up yest or down today!) but stick with it you can do it :) c

Yep that would be 4lbs since yesterday, but that is because of a race weekend where i normally put on 5lbs because i eat crap and don't drink enough

Feel like I have failed you all though by not keeping the weight off.... But I will get it off again soon.

Oi Mrs you haven't failed anyone!!!! You can & will do this, I'm gonna nag til you wish you'd never "met" me xx

Oi Mrs you haven't failed anyone!!!! You can & will do this, I'm gonna nag til you wish you'd never "met" me xx

Gotta back Lexie up... You haven't failed Hun not at all x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You're on here, you are NOT a failure. You are an inspiration to everyone else and seeing you keep going is helping me come back and give it another go x

Well apart from the blip and lack of drinking yesterday (and a pound gain) I'm doing fantastic today

I am however very tired. I fell asleep on the sofa last night, and now even with the extra sleeping I still am tired. I think it's from the late night I had Monday babysitting the darlings!!!!

Weight today
15th May- 191.2lbs

I feel quite positive and I have drank loads already today, and I have had 2 out of 4 packs and I am doing ok...

I've taking the little one to swimming, and he is sleeping ( finally an afternoon nap) and I have flopped on the sofa.

Zzzzz I think I might have to set an alarm just in case I fall asleep.

No I snoozed. And I went to bed at 9pm last night...

feel so exhausted at the moment,....

Weight today
16th May- 189.2lbs

My body is liking the .2 of a pound at the moment lol

But that's 5lbs in total this week... I know it's all water and I will prolly have a nothing soon, but I like to see the scales go down.
As soon as they say 181.8 or less I can switch them back to stones lol.... But I fear if I switch them to it now, I will get stuck on the stone mark like always!!!!

(Although its all in my head lol)

Will be joining my slimming world group again not next week but the week after :) looking forward to it and getting stuck back into it.. And going to the gym again, need to get back to the gym

Back