Primal and proud

Today's food

Breakfast - bacon and mushroom omlette on top of wilted spinach

Lunch - roasted butternut squash and sweet potato soup

Dinner - Turkey and courgette burgers with broccoli and leek cheese

Had a busy morning in the kitchen :D
Made a banana loaf for DH as he is struggling with what to take for lunch at work so am trying to help him with different ideas.

Also made turkey and courgette burgers for dinner tonight and then a broccoli and leek cheese to go with them, DH will cook them all and finish off the gratin for when I get in from work tonight :D

My breakfast omlette was amazing and I really enjoyed it

Today's Food

Breakfast - Banana Bread

Lunch - Belly Pork and cabbage

Dinner - Paleo Chilli and sour cream

The banana bread was amazing so made another today and we have both eaten too much of it :rolleyes: wont make another for a while lol

Todays food

Breakfast - bacon, mushroom and egg scramble

Lunch- paleo chicken fajitas followed by banana bread and cream!

Dinner - Tuna mayo salad

lol its always dangerous making banana bread ;)

xx

What a miserable day today :(

Only way to make it better is to have some lovely primal food :D

Breakfast - paleo banana bread

Lunch - roasted butternut squash and sweet potato soup

Dinner - roast pork, sweet potato bake and cabbage

Dessert- strawberries and cream

Had a lovely evening cuddled up with DH last night eating lovely primal foods :)

Today's food

Breakfast - chorizo scrambled eggs

Lunch - grilled bacon and leftover sweet potato bake

Dinner- thai spiced turkey burgers with broccoli and leek cheese

Today's Food

Breakfast - Chopped up banana with maple syrup and cream

Lunch - Roasted belly pork slice

Dinner - Paleo lasagne and buttered cabbage

That's a yummy way to start the day :D

How do you make your paleo lasagna please?

xx

That's a yummy way to start the day :D

How do you make your paleo lasagna please?

xx

I make up my bolognaise by frying up onion, garlic ,pepper and grated courgette then add my mince to brown and then add a carton of passata.
For the pasta I chop a sweet potato up and boil for 10 minutes then layer it between the sauce
For the topping I add 1 cup double cream, half cup of water, dash mustard powder, dash garlic granules , dash Worcester sauce and a dash of paprika and loads of grated cheddar to a glass bowl which I put in a frying pan of water and gently heat till the cheese all melts.
Once assembled bake for 40 minutes and voila :D

Todays food

Breakfast - leftover lasagne

Lunch - omlette and salad

Dinner - pulled pork homemade coleslaw and sweet potato fries

Hi diary its been a while!!

I have had some bad stuff going on in the last few months and I completely lost control of my eating and ended up bingeing on junk food on a daily basis :cry:
With the help of some medication and being on a list for some counselling I am finally back on an even keel and ready to deal with my weight gain :eek:

I went back up to 17st :cry: but have just spent the last 2 weeks on cambridge to get me back on track and to rid me of my cravings and lost 16lbs taking me to 15st 12lb and I started back yesterday on the paleo track and couldnt be happier :D

Yesterday I had

Breakfast - 2 rashers of bacon with 2 eggs scrambled with cream

Lunch - Grilled chicken breast with salad and mayo

Dinner - Cambridge malt toffee bar (Have a few products to use up as and when I can)

I have been a busy little bee today and have been to costco and tesco and stocked up on lots of lovely fresh meat and veggies ready to get back on this WOE

Today's food is

Breakfast - 2 rashers of bacon with chorizo and mushroom scrambled eggs

Lunch - Greek yogurt with raspberries and a dash of maple syrup

Snack - A plum

Dinner - Chicken Tikka mini fillets, homemade coleslaw and salad

Another busy day so far, did the school run and then popped into town to run various errands and then came back and have made a big batch of bolognaise bubbling on the stove :D
Am really excited about being back to paleo and am loving all the good foods again.

Today's Food

Breakfast- Greek yogurt, Strawberries , double cream and a dash of maple syrup

Lunch - Roasted butternut squash topped with homemade bolognaise and greens

Dinner - Tuna mayo salad and homemade coleslaw

Snack - 2 Oranges

Last edited:
Another yummy primal day is on the cards :D
Got a lovely spice rubbed pork shoulder in the slow cooker for dinner and cant wait for the delicious smells that will be radiating from the kitchen later :cool:

Today's Food

Breakfast - Chorizo and mushroom scrambled eggs

Lunch - Salad topped with leftover bolognaise and sour cream

Dinner - Pulled pork, Homemade coleslaw and salad

Busy day at work yesterday so didnt get to post!

Food was

Breakfast - Porridge (not strictly primal but allowing myself oats and rice in moderation)

Lunch - Gluten free burger topped with blue cheese and a jacket potato with mayo

Dinner - 2 plums and 2 pieces of pineapple

My new favourite drink at work is to cut an orange into eighths and top with ice and soda water :D

Am working again today :cry:

Food Today will be

Breakfast - Paleo cinnamon rolls

Lunch - Chicken salad

Dinner - Roast beef, roasted sweet potatos and veggies

Following. Your food sounds lovely. I'm calorie counting at the moment but would like to incorporate a primal diet into this. Im just contemplating cutting out wheat but the thought scares me x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

To start with I went gluten free .. Some people start cold turkey others need smaller steps .. I did the smaller steps option :)

Back