Primal and proud

Thats a good way to look at it x
Would you recommend a certain brand? I thought most of them were just full of sugar and a bit of a con!

The yoghurt drink things are; I take bio-kult capsules which don't have added junk, or you can make your own sauerkraut which is also full of good stuff. :) (this is the first one I tried although now I have a red cabbage one on the go: http://balancedbites.com/2012/01/easy-recipe-raw-sauerkraut-fermented-probiotic-food.html)

Sounds like a very busy night for you! You must have a lot of energy; mr plum is a twin and his mum has some stories from when they were small that are knackering just to hear, lol. Glad you're feeling better! x

Ooh will look into that thank you xx

Im at soft play as I have no energy today and can let them get on with it ;)

Yeah twins are a whole new ball game and very exhausting but I wouldn't be without them now xx

I really need to find my running motivation :cry:
I keep planning to go on a morning but then I sleep badly and just cant get up, plus when I do I have developed a mental bloke and feel like I am struggling by 2 miles even though I was comfortably running 6 and 7 miles a few weeks ago!

Really need to get myself over it as GNR is in just over 7 weeks!!

Am craving carbs and sugar today too which isnt helping :cry:I think its because TOTM is due in the next few days and I always get hungrier in the run up, Im not going to cave in as I know that it will just make me feel even worse but its still annoying me lol

The kids seem to be settling into the summer holidays and are a lot calmer today which helps!

Went to costco last night and stocked up on some lovely meats and greek yogurt for the next couple of weeks and eldest DS treated himself to some new books with his Birthday money (strange child would rather have books than toys lol)

I am working tonight but not really looking forward to it as the morale is very low and a few of us are looking for other jobs now but I will make the most of it and hopefully the time will go quickly :D

Had a great shift at work last night and met some lovely customers :D
The sugar cravings have died right down and I had some lovely chorizo scrambled eggs for breakfast :)

I think it helps that I have some yummy costco greek yogurt in the fridge, it is the thickest and creamiest greek yog I have ever come across and is also the lowest carb too! Its a big 1kg tub for £2.50 but I only buy 2 every 2 weeks as its pretty addictive and I would eat a tub a day if I could lol

I am having a chill out day before work tonight, 2 of my colleagues have found 2nd jobs so are cutting down hours at work which means I wont see them as much but also that there will be more hours going short term so may take advantage ;)

Was another busy shift at work last night and again I really enjoyed it, I met some more fantastic customers too.

I also managed to force myself out of bed at 630am for a run this morning and did 3 miles, its nowhere near as many as I should be doing at the moment but I pushed past my mental block that I keep hitting at 1.5 miles and it has really helped spur me on to get back to it :D

7 weeks today I will be running 13.2 miles so I really really need to get back up to speed quickly lol

Gonna take the kids bowling this morning and then I am working later so another busy day.

Was another busy shift at work last night and again I really enjoyed it, I met some more fantastic customers too.

I also managed to force myself out of bed at 630am for a run this morning and did 3 miles, its nowhere near as many as I should be doing at the moment but I pushed past my mental block that I keep hitting at 1.5 miles and it has really helped spur me on to get back to it :D

7 weeks today I will be running 13.2 miles so I really really need to get back up to speed quickly lol

Gonna take the kids bowling this morning and then I am working later so another busy day.

Good job getting out for a run and doing 3 miles - mental hurdles are the worst sometimes! Hope you have a good day. x

We had a great time bowling :D I got beaten by everyone but youngest son in the first game but thrashed them all in the 2nd lol

Had another good shift at work once the first manic 45 mins was over! Think its gonna be a busy week at work this week which is good :cool:

Gonna have a pretty chilled out day with the kids today I think :D

Managed to get out for another 3 miles this morning and in a pretty good time too so feeling more positive about the running again :)
Gonna try and push to 4 maybe 5 miles on thursday.

Had a proper 2 hour driving lesson with an instructor last night (havent had a lesson in about 10 years lol) and it went really well :D he said I am a very experienced driver (should think so after 14 years ;)) and that the only thing that could potentially stop me from passing is nerves! I have pasid for 10 hours block booking and he reckons he can get me passed in those hours (including the 3 I need for test day!!) I have another hour booked next week to work on my reversing ready as I havent done a parallel park in a good 10 years!

Working tonight so hopefully another busy shift that goes quickly :D

Took the kids to the local soft play this morning and let them run off some steam and they had a fab time :D
What was even better though was when we were walking home and my mobile rang and it was a manager from a job I interviewed for 2 weeks ago offering me the job :D I of course accepted as it is a job I really wanted and start on the 12th :D:D
The only downside is that the hours slightly overlap with DH's so we are trying to sort childcare or get him some flexible working for 4 weeks now :rolleyes: once they are at school it will be fine as plenty of after school clubs just gotta get through the first month lol

So I am in an amazing mood and having a fizzy water to celebrate (so rock and roll lol)

I am still on a high after yesterdays good news :D
Spoke to my manager last night and he is going to let me stay on working on a sunday and then work the odd shift as and when I can and he is short staffed which is great as those wages will pay for the after school club :cool:

Working a really long shift today of 12- close so at least 10 hours :eek: The good thing those is that I can a free meal on shift so wont need to cook today lol

Wooo congrats - fabulous news! :D x

Thank you :D

Im really looking forward to it. although its proving a little stressful trying to get the childcare in place as its sooo expensive when you have 3 kids lol

Food is still on track but I am still struggling to fit in my running and I only have a few weeks till my half marathon :eek:
Just going to have to my best on the day!

I am going to pick up the kettlebells properly once I have done the GNR and hopefully start toning up nicely :D

Well it was my twins 4th Birthday yesterday (where has that time gone!!!)
I did them a buffet tea with all their favourites that I dont usually let them have so they ended up with crisps, crispy cakes,jelly, chocolate fingers,party rings and cake lol

I had belly pork and sweet potato bake and can honestly say I wasnt tempted by any of the crap :D I am totally open to doing this woe 80/20 but I just cant bring myself to eat crap! I dont mind having the odd potato or eating apples and bananas but really cant bring myself to eat something that isnt natural! Its really weird but also refreshing to feel like that :)

We are taking the kids to toys r us tonight to let them spend their Birthday money :D

Just popped into town and weighed myself and I have lost another 3lbs so I am really pleased :D

Woohoo - well done you! :D

My house looks like a toy shop this morning lol, the kids had a great time spending their Birthday money and hopefully wont utter that they are bored for at least an hour!!
My little girl is now a princess and has loads of dressing up clothes/shoes/jewellery and wands :rolleyes: and my youngest son has bought 3 noisy trucks/cars that are already driving me crazy lol

My house looks like a toy shop this morning lol, the kids had a great time spending their Birthday money and hopefully wont utter that they are bored for at least an hour!!
My little girl is now a princess and has loads of dressing up clothes/shoes/jewellery and wands :rolleyes: and my youngest son has bought 3 noisy trucks/cars that are already driving me crazy lol

Sounds like fun! :D Slightly noisy chaotic fun but definitely fun. :D

Morning :D

Haven't got much to say really but thought I should update lol

Food is still really good but I really need to get my arse into gear with my running as its 5 weeks tomorrow till GNR!!! Starting Monday I need to run 4-5 times a week with no more excuses :rolleyes:

Im going clothes shopping this afternoon and plan to buy skirts and dresses instead of living in trousers!!!

Back